• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!

Fox and Falco are getting hyped for this, and so should you!

Although it might be wise to do so in a different manner

M@v

Subarashii!
New Banner's up!

By the way, my signature is also a hyperlink to this tournament page, so if you want to help promote the tourney, make my signature yours!
Make sure you don't just copy the picture and not the url part of the code.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Might come up with this, possibly even with another WV player or 2. I'll check around as it gets closer.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
The Eagles sleep in the summer, waiting for opening day when they'll wreck everything once more.
So you won't be there? How disappointing, I wont be able to get my revenge.
New Banner's up!

By the way, my signature is also a hyperlink to this tournament page, so if you want to help promote the tourney, make my signature yours!
nice banner I'll rep it

Life

Smash Hero
New Banner's up!

nice banner I'll rep it
This.
T
e
s
t
i
n
g
s
i
g
b
a
n
n
e
r
a
n
d
I
n
e
e
d
a
t
a
l
l
post.
Erg. I'm having trouble getting a significantly long post so my sig shows up. Anyone know exactly how that works?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'd love to make this, but it'll be tough to get off work for this weekend b/c it's right before the 4th of July -_- if I'm not working I'll take megabus down

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm coming to this. Last one was pretty dope.

I'll see if I can get Lain and the gang here also.

I need a legit partner for Brawl dubs also. I rock :dedede: and :metaknight:. Let's get it.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait. It IS banned?
It's not banned, as in, writing in document. You can technically still do it, even in the Unity Ruleset. The main problem is that TO discretion really makes even trying to utilize this technique dangerous for the Sonic main. I can assure you that your local TO is more likely to give you a DQ or a game loss the moment he sees you HA under the ledge more than once or twice.

The stigma around the move is what makes it feel "banned", and most people are okay with that.

And that is the problem: They shouldn't be.

M@v

Subarashii!
It'll pickup as we get closer. Tourney packed summer ahead. Already got locals+Carpool from NJ+ Michigan+ at least 1 carpool from ohio comes every tourney.

Life

Smash Hero
Honestly, I cannot STAND the smell of cigs but it didn't bother me that much in the venue. But then, I didn't hang around lain much soooooo

I'm also too young to smoke fyi

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, it was also cold that day, only reason I made an exception tbh. Its going to be summer this time around, so smoking's only happening outside.

M@v

Subarashii!
There won't be.

Only reason an exception was made last time was due to the bitter cold weather. Even then they had to keep it near the door.

No johns this time since weather isn't a factor.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I hate smoking inside anyway -_- i'm surprised anyone actually did that to you guys lolll **** move

although, it would be pretty chill to smoke in a tournament match...

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
There won't be.

Only reason an exception was made last time was due to the bitter cold weather. Even then they had to keep it near the door.

No johns this time since weather isn't a factor.
No johns for cold weather either. If I could pace in the snow between every match and feel fine, anyone else could smoke out there. >_>

M@v

Subarashii!
As usual guys, we will have free soda drinks available for everyone :). In addition, I can't stress enough how people need to bring setups. The more we have=the more efficient the tournament runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom