• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. bring your friends, make them enter.

and play melee.

MELEE.

ganondorf.

:ganondorf:

don't forget, my NC car still plans to come to this. HYPEPEPEPEPEEEE

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm going to pull a KTAR and start rotating Brawl and Melee attendees in the title to induce more hype ^_^

I'll try to get as many people as I can. I'm going to say 3-5 days will be each group. I may leave some names up longer pending the situation.

M@v

Subarashii!
Forgot to mention we should have a livestream at this. It would likely be for brawl but nothings confirmed. I MAY be able to get 2 streams if the internet can hold out.

For some reason the internet was really crappy last time D:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Don't forget to fill a keg of iced tea and/or soda (preferably one of delicious Mountain Dewness or Sprite) and send it my way.

You think I'm joking.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I can't help but picture berserker in a suit flying first class, sipping champagne with kingtoon's severed head in the seat next to him ^_^

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Lol didn't find out about this until some Michigan peeps told me at siis5, now that's funny. You can add a guaranteed +2 possibly 4 to the attendance list that doesn't seem to exist yet.

Can anyone in Pittsburgh house MI..? :)

We promise you a sexy time.

I'll let you determine what that means.
Michigan is always welcome to come house with us Pitt kids. That is only if the sexy time offer is still available.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just got the weekend off for this tournament, im so hyped! My boss told me "You better damn well be ready to work on the 4th" :(

... worth it :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lol didn't find out about this until some Michigan peeps told me at siis5, now that's funny. You can add a guaranteed +2 possibly 4 to the attendance list that doesn't seem to exist yet.

Michigan is always welcome to come house with us Pitt kids. That is only if the sexy time offer is still available.

I found it funny you guys had to hear from me about this :awesome:

And yes, MI is always up for a sexy time.

I think I'll end up coming with MI Melee along with Lain and hopefully Gio. That will make it a badass car.

Life

Smash Hero
ATTN: M@V

Dunno if you saw it, but AZ just posted in the Unity thread that an update is coming tomorrow. Just double-checking. Also, did I mention hype?

M@v

Subarashii!
I think both brawl and melee are hitting 30-50 entrants no problem this time. Good responses from both so far.

If we get those big turnouts, expect pools to make the bracket a perfect 32 man bracket.

M@v

Subarashii!
Check with ITT/Blue rogue/shugo. A car from NEOH has come to one of these tourneys every time so far.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll love if it Im underguessing :D. Regardless this is shaping up to be the largest pittsburgh smash tourney ever! GET HYPPEEEE

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
We'll see if the great Mav can draw more peeps then sm2! T.O. MONEYMATCH!!!!!! Looooooooooool

Also DoH you should deff come to this. I wanna P5 rematch. I practiced with ambix... This one time...

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I hope all of MD/VA comes up to this, cause WV is trying its best to get there. I'm working on it...

Tedium

Smash Cadet
Housing

Hey, some of you may or may not know me from the pittsburgh gang at CoT5, but i live down here and can host a few people for free . pm me with details if you want set up. I also plan on throwing a house party after the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom