• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: World Hobo practice session #1(FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will be sad if these videos are up before the Tulsa Monthly ones :(

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Weird results, woulda been weirder if I showed. :cool:

Good **** Ozz and Smoom. Steppin it up aw ye.

Xyro, trash, get wrapped.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I had a blast guys. I'm already looking forward to next month (not looking forward to the 7 1/2 hour drive...) and I plan on winning low-tiers next time =)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wat?

I mean, they are both Hispanic and wear Glasses, but if you are insinuating that Hispanics who wear Glasses all look alike, then sure I guess lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
25: KRD==Wolf/DDD - no shout out for your teammate? i see how it is :(
Daaaaang sorry. I meant to put your shoutout in the doubles section, then I forgot and thought I put it in the singles section. Just for that you're getting a whole post for your shoutout. Fun teams matches, and lol @ you using CY's old tag without knowing. I wanna play your D3 with my Wolf again sometime, that matchup is fun. Didn't get to play you in any singles matches at this though.

Edit:
I know I saved some of my singles and doubles matches... I just don't know on who's Wii's.
What wii was it? Mine was TV 1 (The little silver TV with no volume down button). I haven't gotten a chance to see if anyone saved anything to my wii.

:059:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Does espy look like havok?
Dang @ the forgetfulness.

We met and talked for awhile at whatever HOBO it was that you went to.
I feel the lack of love.

I guess I'm gonna have to MM you give you some of my money so you won't forget.

Wat?

I mean, they are both Hispanic and wear Glasses, but if you are insinuating that Hispanics who wear Glasses all look alike, then sure I guess lol.
lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
VIDEOS FROM HOBO 22

Ozz vs Inui: tourney match game 2 (game 1 & 3 weren't saved)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg-2MDR3UgE

Zori vs CXC: tourney match 1 & 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74iCuoo-ho4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkS13kOLs1o

Zori + Xryo vs. Stork + ?: tourney doubles match 1&2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRu1usIqTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-yqezwWrUM

Lee Martin + Trela vs. Xyro + Zori: tourney doubles match 1&2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wL2yWB_Wo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOz-YqEjDuM

Hyro vs. Jerm: friendlies 1-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt63-mzgbYU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3z-gVHbPuE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2LplmUJRI

Living proof that I am the GREATEST Toon Link of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3wxKPNZKg

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
i wish i would have saved our mm:(

shoutouts

Gnes - lmao im not a nutria wtff. scavenger pro? i dont even know. ihop was too much fun, you BETTEr come to phase :mad:
Lee - im soo glad i randomly drove to this event to see you:) even if it was only for like 20 minutes lol...i love you:)
Razer - your life story was amazing. roffl. youre crazy trying to look as high as possible lmfao
Hyro - ****** with the pink ice cream
Jnig - jnig 91!!
Zori- i thought we were friends, no shoutout for me:(
Jerm - i got your tl;) shoopbebop at the waiter xD
Xyro - GET OUT
Roni - good to see you my best friend
Arcadia - your hair looks nice btw
Blaine - good to see you sir!
RT - YEEAAHHHH
P4 - rafed
Cross - thanks for coming with me and for splitting the drive home haha good times
Denti - yay your first oot event next time youll get to enter and actually play xP

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS

1: Gnes-Dang best snake in texas....legit...^_^.
2: Lee-Hahaha good shiz against timmy dude, that set was so intense, you both wanted it so bad, but u were just too clutch this time around. And by clutch i mean a campy little nutria. :). Team at the next hobo?
3: Razer-Did we end the legacy appropiately, I think so. We were off at first but as always perfectness comes together WAHAHAHAHA. You and lee have a rivalry going it seems :). I liked our singles matches better when we went all out aggro...match 5 was long lol. GGs bro. Lets go **** Phase and no koast if we get a carpool going.
4: Ozz-Wtf Ozz, i told you got better and look at what happens, 4th son. Honestly if you could go OoC/OoS you would easily be on the PR. Best falco in the south ^_^
5: Hyro-Me and jerm are going to **** you/lees world next time we see yal lol. Man i just noticed we didnt really chill that much. Gay man, also, get better against mk!!! U should ask lee on tips of what to do, that set with inui was yours man.
5: Inui-Hmm...snake.....snake....SNAKEEEEEEE!!!! Ill make u a deal, if you can beat my snake in a set, after that I'll play u with diddy, and only then. Good luck buddy. And also, make it to teams grandfinals please so i can **** you ^_^.
7: Trela-Dude ive never seen u get so serious as after our first match in singles. U were so in the zone, honestly man, thats the best u ever played against me and i feel i lucked out on some stuff that match. But seriously that matchup has to be like 65-35, so horrible. Anyways, good shiz in regular teams, u and lee were a challenge :). Lastly, why do we **** SO HARD in low tier teams, were gonna have team again sometime, so much **** **** **** :).
7: Jnig-My *** the diddy killer lol. Dude our matches were so fun, it was so exciting trying to figure out the matchup as ur flying over my head hahaha. Me/jerm and others will definetly try to come down to LA again and chill with u guys
9: Zori-Dude, when u were throwing pikmin at me in real life, It made me realize, that olimar is gay, and that im going to plank u next time we play. Other than, good ****.
9: Smoom-Smoom u placed so high GOOD JOB BUDDY!!!
9: Jerm-Man, i could write a long shoutout but whatever dude, come over and chill/play on friday. And also.

9: FlipHop-**** UH. Chili day on thursday/tuesday
13: Xyro-Dude u did so good this tourney, good stuff man. Also im sorry about low tier, inui should have never picked ganondorf. horrible choice.
13: Esca-Diddy is the truth man, u know what u go to do. Though i did forget to make u teach me pit, we can do that at another time ^_^. Good shiz in teams dude.
13: Rh(D)-No need, talk to yo *** on aim too much. Also thanks for the 5$...me and flip been practicing diddy vs snake for about a year now, u aint beating it bud. And thanks for making the effort to come, I picked up some stuff from u and i hoped u stole some stuff from me too. Go **** kansas
17: Roni-A BO HE HE HE roni mk getting sexy, i might have to start pulling out my tent. Lee still got nightmares about it from LAST, u ready my little nutria?
17: JS-Dang smoom match was super hype. Nice fighting that unwinnable matchup :)
17: Arcadia-U know falco is a gay chr. that is only love by nutrias right, okay just so u know.
17: CxC-WTF u came, I remember u from the first beaumont smashfest, wtf.
25: Esca Jr-Nice to meet u man, ur super cool, as I would expect since u chill with esca. See u at the next tourney man.
25: KRD-We should play sometime bud.
25: Blaine-Dang dude i saw u play inui, doing work samus. Sucks you guys had to leave right after, IHOP wouldn't have been able to contain that much awesomeness.
25: RT-Ill take my payment for ihop in bamboo, 100 pounds of it. Get to work. ^_^
25: P4-Please remove my trademark from your controller. Get your own mod job please.
33: Curlz-Dang curlz, step it up :(
33: Riot-POLLEN...LETS GET THE FUCCK OUT THIS COUNTRY MOTHERFUCCKA!!!

Special Shoutouts-
Best team name ever
Dont lecture me on the ethical ramifications of putting a shock collar on my child (Gnes + razer)

Best Scavenger Ever
-
Katie-Ihop was amazing...its been a while since we chilled together, thanks for coming to hang out with us.

Gnes

Smash Master
Shouldn't the bracket's top 4 have been seeded like this?

1. Razer
4. Inui
---
2. Gnes
3. Lee
Well Xyro/the seeders were thinking (i believe) that gives too big a gap between the seeds(1st and 4th). And this is the same seeding at fs8 so i assumed it was becoming standard.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well besides 1-4, 2-3 seeding, you can do 1-3, 2-4.

heytallman

CTALL
gnes said he wouldnt use diddy, so he is not seed 2.

razer==1
inui==3
lee==2
gnes==4
Well, he did use Diddy, albeit for one match. Plus, Gnes is still super **** good. Let's hope Razer doesn't tell you he'll be using someone who's not Snake sometime.

edit: And it's not like gnes said he was gonna use all Ganon or something, he decided to go SNAKE, who's like the best character in the game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No trust me, I think regular seeding is best, but 1-3 2-4 is still pretty acceptable on the seeding graph. It's like an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You could do MUCH worse lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
Uh if seeding was like that its fine. I got to winners finals going ALL snake so in every case what happened is what should of happened

Player-4

See you in 25 years
**** p4 STRAIGHT JACKED MY TAG. Hi-C IS ALL ME SON.

I retired that name for a good reason.
Lulz fine god dammit I'll stop using Hi-C

Though I DIDN'T know before hand. Then Esca comes up to me at Hobo 22 and is like

"SHOOP BE BOP DATS CY'S TAG YA *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and I was like "drugs are bad"

Hyro

Smash Lord
Small turnout but this was probably one of the funnest tournies I've been to.

And I wanna start taking teams seriously so I'ma start finding partners BEFORE I come to a tourney. Next time I'm in Texas, Razer/Dojo/Gnes needa team with me. For low tiers I want bear/px.

1: Gnes - MONEY MATCH?! We're gonna win, inui said so
2: Lee - picks mk to beat lil toon links, EXPOSED
3: Razer - we money matching next time
4: Ozz - I think I played you in singles and low tier singles...but still got outplaced both times lol. good **** thoug, you fought every toon link in brackets haha
5: Inui - ahhh crazy set, I got you next time. maybe. probably not though.
7: Trela - reeematch! i finally figured out this dumb matchup. or maybe i'm just a camper now... :(
7: Jnig - EPIC teen wolf cancel. and good **** vs flip
9: Zori - next time mm wahaha
9: Smoom - SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooom good set, Toon Link hard counters IC's, check Jash vs. Ninjalink
9: Jerm -
9: Jerm==toon link - Not mad just tired :p lol you gotta camp harder, like hyro :)
hyro best camper, where you at!
9: FlipHop - fliiiiiiip we gotta hang/play more
13: Xyro - <3 cool tourney, good **** in dubz
13: Esca - I'm better than you at ferris wheeling
13: PJ - best toon link
13: Rh(D) - good **** in teams, we can do better, next time we got this
17: Roni - hit em with that old shoop doop
17: Gy!be - fun set
17: TeenWolf15x - I would call you Teen Wolf, but Jnig alre-- Teen Wolf.
25: Esca Jr - I love you, do me, ask Esca to teach you how to double stop
25: Blaine - ...w/e dog you got lucky. lol jk, good ****, thanks for driving us
25: P4 - bester toon link
Katie - That pink ice cream wasn't mine because I don't eat pink ice cream because I'm not gay, I just bought it for you and it was dripping so I tried to catch it with my tongue but it started to melt again so I kept on licking and before I knew it there was no more ice cream left so I had to eat the cone to hide the evidence so you wouldn't get sad that I ate your ice cream.
Cross - son you wrecked jerm pretty much. good ****. we gotta chill more next time and finish that mm, 1-1!
Furbs - Ultimate fighter over here
Neko - <3 for my brawl+ man
Cool Zelda Guy I Talked To - Your a cool guy and it was fun talking to you.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lee: Team at the next hobo?
Touch him and your dead.

7: Trela - reeematch! i finally figured out this dumb matchup. or maybe i'm just a camper now... :(
Yep. That's how the MU goes. Every time I play a TL who knows the MU, the Timer always goes down to 1 minute. I didn't mind our Set, but I'll admit that when I tripped into your Fair, I got really pissed. That was game 2 right there lol.

Top Bottom