• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: World Hobo practice session #1(FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Nah trick, Hyro's my static partner for life, dawg. Once I get a job, I'm going to come to a HOBO and win with him.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Y'all *****es don't know bout my Toon Link.

Hyro (the world's second best Toon Link) will be teaming with me (the world's best Toon Link) at hobo 23.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

hey does neko bring a Dreamcast to these tournies we need to play some Jet Grind Radiooooooooooooo! Or Sonic Shuffle. Hahaha that game is funny **** with multiplayer.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
GGs to everyone I played.

You make friendlies more fun than tournament matches.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Are there any tourneys/smashfests in Houston the weekend after HOBO 23? I don't think I can go to No Koast but I still wanna get some smash in the final weekend.

R1OT

Smash Cadet

hey does neko bring a Dreamcast to these tournies we need to play some Jet Grind Radiooooooooooooo! Or Sonic Shuffle. Hahaha that game is funny **** with multiplayer.
oh god not sonic shuffle

the most BS game ever, even worse than mario party

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bull ****.
At least you have a sense of control in Shuffle, and stars aren't handed out like something-of-no-value-because-I-can't-think-of-anything-at-the-moment.

The majority of the music is *** though, I'll give you that. Other than that though, yeah, **** that.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
oh god not sonic shuffle

the most BS game ever, even worse than mario party
dude its only bs if you play with cpus.... they cheat! I can't even get past the 2nd board on 1 player mode so I never unlocked the secret characters :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I unlocked everything...
Then I stopped because my VMUs deleted the file after I'd beat it...twice.

So many hours...wasted. ;-;

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I unlocked everything...
Then I stopped because my VMUs deleted the file after I'd beat it...twice.

So many hours...wasted. ;-;
wow that sucks. But your super pro for unlocking everything... cpus always cheated and could somehow look at your cards and stuff, never messed up when getting the precious stones, ect.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
wow that sucks. But your super pro for unlocking everything... cpus always cheated and could somehow look at your cards and stuff, never messed up when getting the precious stones, ect.
You know you could shuffle your hand, right? (Press X)

But when it came to stealing OTHER CPUs cards, yeah, they were cheating *******s.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Esca I'll only team with you for Hobo 23 if you don't quit smash.
I don't wanna team if your just gonna play with me then quit and go play World of Warcraft bc i hate that game.

Hehe zac, Gnes and I split But he was in winners the whole time. I lost to razer 2-1 in winners and beat him 3-1 in losers. Gnes and I never fought bc we're scared to play each other. LOL, or scared to camp/plank each other resulting in something which would cause us to not be friends anymore.

I just realized i split for 1st in all 4 events. I'm a little girl. A poor little girl who needs money bc i hit a parked car and now has to pay for it.

Don't drink and drive kids even if its only for half a mile to move your car.

Zac, you're my favorite more.

Top Bottom