• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: World Hobo practice session #1(FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang that Snake player got Spiked hard...

AND HE WASN'T EVEN RECOVERING! *****

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If that was PX, Prime, and me, Lee wouldn't have taken one stock.
Besides, doesn't the Ganon challenge have to take place on Smashville?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Hyro said:
Katie - That pink ice cream wasn't mine because I don't eat pink ice cream because I'm not gay, I just bought it for you and it was dripping so I tried to catch it with my tongue but it started to melt again so I kept on licking and before I knew it there was no more ice cream left so I had to eat the cone to hide the evidence so you wouldn't get sad that I ate your ice cream.
He likes strawberry and cream.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
5 $ mm. no ledge grab rule. :)
Ganon Challenge is supposed to be on Sville, and it has a timer. You can have your ledge grabs, lol. Will just sit in the middle of the stage and wait for you to do something or until time runs out :)

I think you could take one... maybe 2. But no more than that w/o us killing ourselves horribly :p

Gnes

Smash Master
For the record, i dont remember doing that ganon challenge lol, secondly, u guys even make the ganon challenge gay lol.

Third, katie is a furry, arcadia is bi, and jerm likes little boys

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Knowledge is power!

Although, some things are best left as a mystery...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
cause dphat beat him that one day in the gamer tag MM and he lost and dphat made him use sheep

Hyro

Smash Lord
I have no clue where my Bulova watch is. It's silver, the clock part is navy. PM me if someone finds it...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang someone ballin lol, what model?

Quartz/Automatic/Mechanical?

Hyro

Smash Lord
quartz :(

and I literally JUST lost my 32gb iPod touch going to Pound 4. I had that **** for like a week.

Top Bottom