• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: World Hobo practice session #1(FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Esca

Smash Champion
Esca I'll only team with you for Hobo 23 if you don't quit smash.
I don't wanna team if your just gonna play with me then quit and go play World of Warcraft bc i hate that game.

Hehe zac, Gnes and I split But he was in winners the whole time. I lost to razer 2-1 in winners and beat him 3-1 in losers. Gnes and I never fought bc we're scared to play each other. LOL, or scared to camp/plank each other resulting in something which would cause us to not be friends anymore.

I just realized i split for 1st in all 4 events. I'm a little girl. A poor little girl who needs money bc i hit a parked car yesterday and now has to pay for it.

Don't drink and drive kids even if its only for half a mile to move your car.

Zac, you're my favorite more.
done, but i cant quit wow either

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I wouldn't worry if i were you. It's not obvious to me. Just obvious when 50 smashers come up to you and tell you mid tourney. It's good to know she puts the whip on other guys to buy her food.:laugh:
I lost our MM, lol that's the only reason I payed.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
But when it came to stealing OTHER CPUs cards, yeah, they were cheating *******s.
yeah this was my problem.. they would always know which card to grab, always getting the right number to get to wherever they needed to be. Then in precious stone battles they would always somehow be able to know which card is a 6 or S and they always do the battle perfectly. ._.

Gnes

Smash Master
P4 aint nothing wrong with liking katie...shiz i would too if she wasnt such a nutria, but thats why she is with the leader of the nutria, he has to keep her in check ^_^.

Katies a real cool chic...runs scavenger pro in all 3 perk slot and not afraid of nothing. Jerm know what im talking bout.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4 aint nothing wrong with liking katie...shiz i would too if she wasnt such a nutria, but thats why she is with the leader of the nutria, he has to keep her in check ^_^.
Lol I know, I mean she's cool and all but she's with Lee and she's my friend. Nothing wrong with any of that. :)

I didn't mean to step on your toes Lee, sorry if I did.:(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lee was born with fingers on the end of his feet, so technically you stepped on his fingers.

He accepts the appology.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I spit out my gum laughing at that picture Gnes put up.
Hilarious.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lol I know, I mean she's cool and all but she's with Lee and she's my friend. Nothing wrong with any of that. :)

I didn't mean to step on your toes Lee, sorry if I did.:(
i wasn't that serious, it's okay.

Lee was born with fingers on the end of his feet, so technically you stepped on his fingers.

He accepts the appology.
WHAT the **** does this even mean?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im sorry lee but when i pulled out a chair for your GF, she looked at me in th face and whispered "i want you"

it seems she has dropped you and p4 and moved on to a REAL lesbian

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
In some cultures, stepping on another's hands/fingers can result in an execution, unless the victim saves him by basically accepting his apology. However, if the same guy steps on a different person's hands, and this guy decides not to accept his apology, then both the guy who stepped on people, and the guy who was stepped on first, are sent to death.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
im sorry lee but when i pulled out a chair for your GF, she looked at me in th face and whispered "i want you"

it seems she has dropped you and p4 and moved on to a REAL lesbian
You're crazier than me, but not Roni.

In some cultures, stepping on another's hands/fingers can result in an execution, unless the victim saves him by basically accepting his apology. However, if the same guy steps on a different person's hands, and this guy decides not to accept his apology, then both the guy who stepped on people, and the guy who was stepped on first, are sent to death.

ROFL Lee, MM me with your finger feet.
1$

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Doom, I challenge you to a thumbs only MM.

You can only use your thumbs to maneuver/shield/do anything.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
HOLY ****ING GIRAFFE NIPPLES!

I accept... on one condition.

We have to do the Wind Warrior Stances while we play. At least 3 times.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The more you know... well this one lends itself here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We have teamed. We won a Phase. It was glorious, and a bit gay. Zac and Hylian were being all gay with double G&W, so I had to go G&W and start displaying why I am a legendary Doppelganger.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
We have teamed. We won a Phase. It was glorious, and a bit gay. Zac and Hylian were being all gay with double G&W, so I had to go G&W and start displaying why I am a legendary Doppelganger.
Feck yeah it was amazing. We need to do it again sometime.

LOOK at the bags under my eyes in that pic. HOLY crap i do a lot of drugs. srsly. i need to take a break. i tried to make that pic as gay as possible.

Esca

Smash Champion
Lee promised me at LasT2 Hy-Ro. You weren't even thought of then!

Ferris Wheel MM to team with Lee.

Popertop

Smash Champion
In a cave, filling out job interviews.

No but seriously, I wanna come to a tourney soo bad it's been a long time, I'm super busy this semester though, and I still don't have any ****ing money.

I'm doing the census, so I should be able to sometime soon.

Top Bottom