• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
Shouts:

Xyro + Dugfinn - Thank you two so much for organizing and running a great tourny.

Seiya - Saint Seiya! You're a ****in' hero for housing that many people. Thank you so much. I hope the Dead Fantasy stuff worked out for you. If not, PM me.

Ultimate Razer - Good ****, little guy. This time, I didn't forget about you, haha. Congratulations!

Gnes - Congratulations on getting second. It was fun watching your matches and an honor taking your photo, haha.

Lee Martin - Dang son, wreckin' people's **** all over the place. It was good seeing you again. Thanks again for letting me steal your sandals. Too good.

Fogo - Always, always a pleasure. I'll definitely see you around.

Dphat - Haha, congratulations in doubles. Too **** hilarious.

Fatty - Oh snap, third time really was the charm! Haha, I'll get you next time.

Takeurlife - It was nice to watch you wreck in BlazBlue. I know I'll be seeing more of you in Denton.

Hylian - Camping the shower door was fun. "Alright, everyone grab your camera phone."

Light - Holy ****, dude. You wrecked my face in. I'll find a way to beat your newly designed Sheik. Also, best smoke breaks in the world.

Magitek - George Washington. George Washington. George Washington.

Shuz - Our friendlies are always too funny. Also, thank you for letting me play Tetris.

Hyro, Cyphus, Arc, and the rest of Louisiana - Shiiiiiiiiiit. The moment we left Subway, I started missing all of you guys. We even had a song prepared to sing to you guys via highway traffic, but you guys branched off too fast and too soon. Every time I saw a white van on the way home, I thought of you guys. Easily the best out-of-state group of people I've met. You guys ****in' rock. I hope to see you all very soon.

Rio Grande Valley - It was awesome finally getting to meet all you guys. I had fun at Seiya's with ya'll.

And the best for last:

Cross - Thank you so much for driving us down there. I'm so glad I got to finally meet you. Also, thank you for almost getting us killed multiple times on the way there. You've taught me the most important rules of the road: double red means "Don't ****ing move," double yellow means "Make a ****ing decision," and double green means "Get the **** out of here."

Sethlon - Oh man, awesome times. You singing all those bad-*** 90's song was priceless. Easily one of the highlights of my trip to and from Houston. It was also good chillin' with you during tournament downtime. I'm sorry again for the crappy turn of events towards the end of our trip, but I know you'll get to wreck me in BlazBlue reeeaaaal soon. Also, be sure to watch Dead Fantasy!

Echo - I apologize for not having any metal-head music for you on the way down to Houston. But I'm glad we could make your first OOC tourny a good one. You're on your way to becoming a bigger, better Olimar. See you soon.

Katie [CJ, Ducky, George, etc.] - Girl, I don't even know where to ****in' start. 90's music. Indie music. Singing loudly. Crackhead hobos. Almost dying. Nubs. George Washington can't tell a lie. Awkward turtle. Awkward palm tree. Yep-Yep-Yep! Etc., etc., etc... Too much craziness.

You four made the car ride ridiculously fun. Thank you so much. Hobo was completely worth it because of you all. Best carpool in the Milky Way.

And now for some serious business:

For all of those who stayed at Seiya's place on Saturday night/Sunday morning, I was robbed of exactly one [1] shoe. The culprit was kind enough to leave the other behind, along with a smaller, lesser version of my shoe.

Exhibit A:

How do you not notice the size difference? I have ****in' Donkey Kong feet. 8.5 vs. 13. Are you an idiot? There's a ****in' canyon between the end of your toes and the end of my shoe.

Exhibit B:

The quality of my shoe is clearly a lot ****tier than yours. Notice the hole in the shoe. You can see the **** carpet right through it. I guess if you really wanted a downgrade, you picked the right person to steal from.

Exhibit C:

This just proves how superior my shoe is to yours.

To whomever has my shoe, I realize it was an accident. No, you're not a thief, and no, I don't hate you. But I still think you're incredibly dumb for not noticing. If you have my shoe, please inform me. Don't worry, I still love you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
shouts:

and Now For Some Serious Business:

For All Of Those Who Stayed At Seiya's Place On Saturday Night/sunday Morning, I Was Robbed Of Exactly One [1] Shoe. The Culprit Was Kind Enough To Leave The Other Behind, Along With A Smaller, Lesser Version Of My Shoe.

Exhibit A:

how Do You Not Notice The Size Difference? 8.5 Vs. 13. Are You An Idiot? There's A ****in' Canyon Between The End Of Your Toes And The End Of My Shoe.

Exhibit B:

the Quality Of My Shoe Is Clearly A Lot ****tier Than Yours. Notice The Hole In The Shoe. You Can See The **** Carpet Right Through It. I Guess If You Really Wanted A Downgrade, You Picked The Right Person To Steal From.

Exhibit C:

this Just proves How superior My Shoe Is To Yours.

To Whomever Has My Shoe, I Realize It Was An Accident. No, You're Not A Thief, And No, I Don't Hate You. But I Still Think You're Incredibly Dumb For Not Noticing. If You Have My Shoe, Please Inform Me. Don't Worry, I Still Love You.
whahahahhahahahahahahhaha! I Cant Believe That Happened! Ahahhahaha

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All of the Texas smashers should just move to the same city. I ****ing love all of you :p.

Edit:

I also am sick now :(.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My throat is killing me and I'm getting feverish :(.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I <3 Texas. You all are my brothers and sisters. Can't wait to see you all again.

Well, I was on the fence about it, but events at HOBO really helped me make up my mind. For singles, I'm gonna main Pikachu again and secondary Snake. I missed my little rodent friend. :)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
<3 Razer... (this guy didn't play me in friendlies @ genesis)

I want to go to Texas but I don't want to be swamped by conservatives or humidity. I think it'd be better if you all came to San Diego and we showed you a good time.

But... I do really want to go... are the HOBO's worth it? Should I just wait until WHOBO? Is there anything to see/do outside of Brawl? Are the hunnies cute in Texas or are they fat like I'm imagining right now?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I dunno about Texas girls > all

But University of Texas in Austin girls >>>>> All :p.

And if you have never been then you have no idea. Travel channel did a show on the top 50 colleges with the most attractive students.

You know what placed 1st?

UT. In Austin.

<3 Austin.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
This is a results thread. Less spam please =/

EDIT: Lol @ Hylian posting at the exact same time I post. Darn you and your subscription list lining up with mine >>

Also, shoutouts later (probably Wednesday)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is a results thread. Less spam please =/

EDIT: Lol @ Hylian posting at the exact same time I post. Darn you and your subscription list lining up with mine >>

Also, shoutouts later (probably Wednesday)
I don't subscribe to any threads haha :p. I have to check so many threads on smashboards it's pointless :p.

Top Bottom