• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
UT girls are definitely waaaay hotter than Louisiana girls, at least from my experience.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Oats, im the only conservative who will open up and talk. The others are drinking the obama kool-aid or just dont care about political stuff. Our girls are fine, some are just as obese as the one is Ca and some are hot just as in Ca. If you wait for world hobo, thats fine but if u attend a regualr hobo, thats even better.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
SEIYA LOVE!

first off thanks for all the shoutouts i love the smash community and im glad i got to meet a lot more of yall this hobo

1: Ultimate Razer==Snake- good shiz im so proud :)

2: Gnes==Diddy- lol stop losing to razer! and dont quit going to hobos, soon i think ill start playing with yall more i think it would be fun to get better ha

3: Lee Martin==Lucario/Marth/Toon Link- ah the butthole king himself always fun to see you i love louisiana.............and butthole :)

4: Bassem==Wario-good meeting you too bad we didnt get to play lol

5: Zori==Olimar(wtf)- dude zori good **** im proud i guess my motivation does help :) cant wait to see how u do at the next hobo

7: UTD Zac==GW-you owe me a brownie!

7: PhantomX==Wario- dude your hair has this weird texture feeling to it, i love it i could just pet it all day

9: Hyro==Toon Link-HYRULIAN ROYALTY! dude im so glad you came i missed you soooooo much

9: Inui==Snake/Ike/DDD- we didnt talk as much as i would have liked to maybe next time, id like to meet the man
behind the gifs lol

9: Broly==Marth- yay brawly! youre too cool and youre so beastly at this game you never seize to amaze me lol

13: Jerm==Toon Link- good seeing you again ive missed u i miss the days when i actually lived near you and i would randomly come over and play with yall :(

13: Dphat==falco/wario/olimar- dphat top tier at snoring lol it was fun hangin out though and cuddling with you, that loli pillow was amazing i want one!

13: FlipHop==Diddy- lol u always crack me up for some reason too cool we should actually play next time ha

17: Kates==ZS- it was cool meeting you and major props on getting 17th!

17: Hylian==IC- CARL! lol maybe ill work on getting my blue name some other time thanx for tryin to help though.

17: Cy==Wario-STEVEN DAILEY! ha yall beasted in doubles im excited to see how yall do n im glad i could house yall hangin out with you and brent is always fun

17: FK==????-yo it was good meeting you i love Oklahoma and your zss is beastly lol our matches were good and close too but brinstar ***** me 3rd match ha

17: Light==Shiek/Rob- thanx for always helpin me out i appreciate it sorry i wasnt able to house yall this time :/

17: BadNewsBear==Marth/Pikachu/Snake BEAH! dude it might take me a little while to mail your stuff back cuz i have work and school :/ but pm me your address and ill get them back to you asap k

17: Shlike==ZS- aLways a pleasure seein you i missed you and im rly glad you could make it :)

25: Xyro==Samus- good job running the event i always expect the best from you

25: Ozz==Marth- i love you! we never play anymore lol

25: Trela==Lucario-ill never stop touching you! no srsly its what i do lol ask anybody

25: Cyphus==DK-im rly glad you came i love having the best most random conversations with you i wanna come to louisiana and just hang out one weekend again i would rly enjoy that

25: Fatty==Wario- it was good seein you again daniel it had been wayyyyy too long lol n i still cant believe u lost that money match against the diddy lol

25: Magitek==Lucas-tyson definitely one of the coolest most legit smashers i rly enjoy housing you i probably wont house as many ppl anymore but you are definitely always welcome to stay with me

33: Andilex==Diddy- youre diddy has improved so much, just remember to keep patient and play smart :)

33: TakeUrLife==marth- mah boy! ha im glad you came and thanx for teaming with me when i didnt have a partner anymore lol

33: Jnig==????-always fun housing u, you and your bro are cool peeps

33: Seiya==Pit- ha i wonder how you would do if you owned this game and put time into it lol

33: Koala==????- dude you will forever hold a place in my heart for showing me those Dead Fantasy videos :)

33: Esca==Pit- you help me out so much in singles and doubles and i love hangin out with you srsly one of my best friends i love you and your butthole

49: Greyfox==Sonic- always a pleasure seein you and it sucks we had to play in tournament lol

49: Battosai==Marth BATTOUSAI! ha i love sayin that but ya its always so much fun hangin out with you and keep clean shaven you look better lol

49: Yosh==Yoshi- Proshi over here lol srsly i was so scared in our match! it was good meeting you

49: Vorguen==Snake VORGY PORGY! lol i love you and the RGV id like to come down sometime and have sex with everybody

49: Crosss==????-it was cool meeting you and hangin out at my apartment i hope we can play at future events

49: Arcadia==Lucario- it was fun housing you and your bro yall are too cool!

65: HeyTallman==Lucas mr. tallman always a pleasure seeing you :)

65: Vickey==????- youre so sexy like frealz and im sorry about the gay stuff we were doin in teams i was tryin out a new technique and we just happend to play you more than anybody

65: Axxo==Sonic-dude where you been i thought you quit or somethin

65: Dina==Kirby/Jiggs- didnt get to meet you but i did try your cookies and they were very good :)

65: Chicken Tenders=falco????- dont stop going to events ill miss you :(

i enjoyed housing everybody and im rly sorry it was cramped i accidentallly said yes to too many ppl lol

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I love you Seiya. XDD

And eh, I actually used mostly Peach this tourney; but that's unimportant. I had so much fun. Teaming with Kates was pretty cool. Bassem in the closet

And lol, I think I saw Takeurlife playing more BlazBlue than Brawl.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys, sorry for not playing enough friendlies this tournament.. I was extremely sick (and it came out of nowhere) and very sleep deprived. I crashed out in the couch like three times lol. I swear next HOBO I'll play every one of my Texas lovers. :) <3

1vs1

1: Ultimate Razer= Good stuff as always. I better see that same number in a national already fool.

2: Gnes= Teach me how to be black and good at Brawl please. :(

Also when are you getting your butt to the RGV ?!

3: Lee Martin= Stop looking like you're 30 dude! Also poor (name unknown) person who you threw glass bottles at... HAHAHAHAHA

4: Bassem= You snore so loud! Good stuff though, poor Shlike, getting you first round of winners and shortly into loser's again. :(

5: Fogo= I <3 you already Fogo

5: Zori= Olimar is a beast!

7: UTD Zac= No, you cannot judge Ridley. That is BS.

7: PhantomX= Good stuff this tournament, leave my poor little Brawly alone. :(

9: Hyro= I have taken good note of the fact that you do NOT like poo and diarrhea.

9: Inui= DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

9: Broly= BEST MARTH IN TEXAS!!!!!

9: Ice= My Snake coach!!!! Next HOBO I'll **** just for you baby.

13: Bwett= Bwett makes me wet.

13: Jerm= Do it for Vash.

13: Dphat= DFARTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being too sexy.. and you better not crush my brother. :(

13: FlipHop= FLIPSTOPPER!!!!! Manliest Diddy Kong player alive (Sorry GNES, I can't give you black AND manly.. :()

17: Kates= I had fun hanging out with you. It looks like you are more experienced in the ways of Dphat's snores than I am. :(

17: Hylian= Talking about male reproductive organs in bed with you is always priceless. Good thing you polished your master sword beforehand. ;)

17: Cy= CY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEXIEST TAN IN THE UNIVERSE!

17: FK= Shlike's lover.. :O

17: Light= GET ***** BY LIGHT! ...and stop giving my best friend cancer.

17: BadNewsBear= Now I know why they call you the "bear"... O.O

17: Shlike= Who the hell is this pro? I wish I could meet him. :/

17: Type X= I didn't get to meet you.

25: Xyro= WTF stop spiking people in low tier doubles! And as always, great stuff. You're a beast.

25: Ozz= Good set for real man. I'll have to have my revenge. <3

25: Trela= TREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! <3

25: Cyphus= How the heck were you under my bed?!

25: Fatty= <3

25: Pheonix Alpha= I saw you use Olimar, where did that come from!?

25: Magik= Best Pokemon Trainer in the universe.

25: Magitek= SONIC SHIRTS! woot

33: Andilex= Andilex aka Andisex.

33: Dv8ion= :O hai bro!

33: RT= PANDA! I love you don't quit. :(

33: Echo= I had fun at he house hanging out.

33: TakeUrLife= You're so cute!!! We should have a ROB vs Kirby match ASAP!

33: Esca= ESCA I F'ING LOVE YOU! Stop rubbing your head on my weiner though... best save that when it's a little more private. ;)

33: Seiya= SAINT SEIYAAAAAAAA!!!! POR ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest stuff ever man I love you so much.

33: KuroZero= I didn't get to talk to you much but I saw you against Broly.

33: Sethlon= Good set with Shlike, you almost had him.

33: Smoooooooooooom= too pro
33: KRD= more pro

49: SARS= 50% Japan, 50% China, 100% SEXY

49: Shuz= SHUZ!!! <3

49: Battosai= Most perverted man alive! <3 lol

49: Furbs= You look identical to Trela.

Tallman= TALLMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vickey = BEST DOUBLES PARTNER EVER

Esca / CY = Words cannot describe how proud I am of you guys doubles performance this tournament. I was thoroughly impressed, you guys are too pro. Also Esca is the sexiest mofo ever but CY takes the cake with his impressive Tan. I swear I saw sparkles when you took off your shirt, and I still haven't lost the erection. You two dudes need to come to the RGV sometime soon.

<3

Vorguen - Dang are you a professional bodybuilder? More than my heart throbs around you.
Actually Gea professional bodybuilders use steroids, and I have never used any form of steroid and/or drug. Also I'm not a professional bodybuilder per say, more of a health freak / gym fan.

Kates said:
49: Vorguen - Always good to see you vorgy! Dont let the closet **** your toe next time :(
I need to practice the closet matchup a little more... :(

It's funny because I was wondering if I was going to get "coming out of the closet" jokes but since I got ***** in there and started bleeding I figured that was going to be more obvious to joke about. Hah.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Were you the guy goin around fist bumping people? lolol.

Which set did you see? The one where I got horribly wrapped, or just wrapped? :(

heytallman

CTALL
Fixed, since Lee Martin is the one that took me out in teams twice and took me out of losers.

TX lost to me with the exception of one person, lmao.
Uhhh....DPhat is TX, and he took you out of doubles as well. As you say, IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO MAKE A TEAM.

Ignorant, disgusting, greasy-haired knave.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uhhh....DPhat is TX, and he took you out of doubles as well. As you say, IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO MAKE A TEAM.

Ignorant, disgusting, greasy-haired knave.
Ok, another guy was on Lee Martin's team and he ran from me the whole time while Lee Martin outplayed me slightly so they won.

Still lost more to Lee Martin than anyone else at this event.

I did EXTREMELY well at this tournament overall and MUCH better than people expected.

Guess what? No amount of hate changes that I'm a very good player. Get over it. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang no johns. If he ran hard in teams and you couldn't catch him, that means he outplayed you.

heytallman

CTALL
Ok, another guy was on Lee Martin's team and he ran from me the whole time while Lee Martin outplayed me slightly so they won.

Still lost more to Lee Martin than anyone else at this event.

I did EXTREMELY well at this tournament overall and MUCH better than people expected.

Guess what? No amount of hate changes that I'm a very good player. Get over it. :)
Way to not address anything I said at all. I guess there was nothing wrong with what I said then. You said yourself, it takes 2 people to make a team. I'd go back and find the post, but frankly, I just don't give enough of a **** about you to do so. You lost to a TEAM of 2 players. TWICE.

All I'm saying, is give DPhat some ****ing credit. He was on the WINNING team. I hate to use a sports analogy, but a pitcher who didn't pitch a winning game in the world series is still considered a part of the winning team.

Face it. Accept it. I am correct.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Cause Babies cost money and I have none.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dang no johns. If he ran hard in teams and you couldn't catch him, that means he outplayed you.
A godlike wall prevented me from doing so. :(

Way to not address anything I said at all. I guess there was nothing wrong with what I said then. You said yourself, it takes 2 people to make a team. I'd go back and find the post, but frankly, I just don't give enough of a **** about you to do so. You lost to a TEAM of 2 players. TWICE.

All I'm saying, is give DPhat some ****ing credit. He was on the WINNING team. I hate to use a sports analogy, but a pitcher who didn't pitch a winning game in the world series is still considered a part of the winning team.

Face it. Accept it. I am correct.
I stated over and over and over in person and on the boards that Dphat is very good in teams and knows what he's doing, but he is not better than me and didn't outplay me directly at all. Lee Martin prevented me from getting to him, and Lee Martin is better than me at Smash.

heytallman

CTALL
I stated over and over and over in person and on the boards that Dphat is very good in teams and knows what he's doing, but he is not better than me and didn't outplay me directly at all. Lee Martin prevented me from getting to him, and Lee Martin is better than me at Smash.
I looked up, and saw you vs dphat fighting it out on Stadium 1, and DPhat won. With his Wario.

But besides that, it's a **** move to say "I got outplayed by Lee Martin and Lee Martin alone." As DPhat staying away from you was obviously the strategy that worked, you got outplayed by DPhat as well.

Face it. Accept it.

Inui,

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I looked up, and saw you vs dphat fighting it out on Stadium 1, and DPhat won. With his Wario.
Half a stock in a single match, yes. He got me.

And? This means...what?

But besides that, it's a **** move to say "I got outplayed by Lee Martin and Lee Martin alone." As DPhat staying away from you was obviously the strategy that worked, you got outplayed by DPhat as well.
Lee Martin DIRECTLY outplayed me and formed a wall that prevented me from getting to Dphat. When I was near Dphat, I clearly remember outplaying him almost every time. Dphat was smart and had a good plan of staying away from me.

That's what happened.

Yes, his plan worked, but Dphat is by no means better than me.

No, I am not mad at all.

I am elitist, so I don't give the opinions of randoms much merit, so you are incapable of actually making me angry.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I love Vorgy... I don't care if you live really far away, you should drive to LA for Last!

Ahh well, back to studying.

heytallman

CTALL
I am elitist, so I don't give the opinions of randoms much merit, so you are incapable of actually making me angry.
Ask anyone in TX how much of a random I am. I never said I was good, nor do I claim to be so, but I am most certainly not a random.

I have been to many, many Houston tournaments, and several smashfests. Just because you had not heard of me, does not make me a random. Please, quit spewing the slander you hate oh so very much.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Actually you lost in Melee to Fro (also known as Bane) from RGV. He's from Texas.
Oh, I totally care about that.

Oh, wait, nah, lol.

Ask anyone in TX how much of a random I am. I never said I was good, nor do I claim to be so, but I am most certainly not a random.

I have been to many, many Houston tournaments, and several smashfests. Just because you had not heard of me, does not make me a random. Please, quit spewing the slander you hate oh so very much.
Allow me to define "random" for you with regards to when I refer to people as such.

Should you suddenly disappear from the community, what would happen?

You are not a top host or even a host at all, so there would be no decrease in tournament amounts. You are not a top player, so there'd be no decrease in skill. You are not a contributing member of the community on the boards (like an SBR member, or someone that advances metagames, etc.), so nothing in terms of knowledge is lost. You are not a community leader of any kind.

The only loss is one person per tournament you would have went to and your friends in the community would be disappointed.

That is the reality of the situation. People are not equal.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's right Tallman. If we lost... Inui for example, we would lose the greatest Doubles Mind to exist.

heytallman

CTALL
That's right Tallman. If we lost... Inui for example, we would lose the greatest Doubles Mind to exist.
Son u best be trollin.

Also, I'm sorry, but I define random as just that: a random walk-in who doesn't know people in the community, and probably won't attend too many tournaments in the future. No desire to travel, nor any desire to meet up with better players to attempt to get better.

I am, by my own definition, not random. I am sorry you see things differently.

Also FRITOS LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well... I am the leader of NJ and a leader of a crew here, a top player, a panelist for the NJ rankings, a member of the SBR, a major host...... You can tell me what you lose if I vanish. Maybe not TX directly, but NJ gets wrecked. Recently because I did poorly in doubles several times, I brought up quitting, and many NJ players like ksizzle, Atomsk, and ADHD said that I shouldn't, and that NJ needs me, and I'm important, etc. NJ doesn't want me to move to TX at all.

Imagine if TX lost Hylian suddenly and Hylian or Xyro. That'd happen if NJ lost me. >_>;

Son u best be trollin.

Also, I'm sorry, but I define random as just that: a random walk-in who doesn't know people in the community, and probably won't attend too many tournaments in the future. No desire to travel, nor any desire to meet up with better players to attempt to get better.

All right, that's fine. My standards are just higher.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Son u best be trollin.

Also FRITOS LOL
Tallman, yeah I am trollin lol. I probably should have put emphasis on the "Doubles Genius" part to poke at Inui more lol.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
quit getting mad at video games guys, lets just all accept that doubles is a side event and there will be no more drama

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Please don't bring me into this ;_;.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but there's no reason to respond to random comments, Inui. If it's not really that big a deal, just blow it off, 'cuz no matter what you say, you know someone will come in and argue with you.

Doubles is fun. Singles is fun. Meeting OOSers is fun. Brawl is fun (Well...usually, haha.). Let's all just get along like Dojo said. :D

Top Bottom