• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Broly

Smash Lord
dude, plz let me 4get that match. i can see the infinite in my head. the smile i had on my face. then..........................................................

i hate you.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
This is a very entertaining thread.

Subscribed.

@heytallman: Just ignore him.

@Inui: Just ignore him.

Paying attention to the meaningless things gives them meaning, mo****as.

@Xyro: You're only saying go to the next HOBO because you be runnin' them. People always lookin' out for themselves... ...what a shame...

(I'll think about it. ;) )

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
dude, plz let me 4get that match. i can see the infinite in my head. the smile i had on my face. then..........................................................

i hate you.
If you hadn't done that I may not have opened the "Book of Broly" that was bestowed upon me from the heavens.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
DMG has a Focus Band equipped. Even though it's banned in competitive play.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have bright powder and Sand Veil with a sand storm going, Double Team, Substitute, Sand Attack, and Bounce/Dive.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
PhoenixAlpha Shout-outs!

Bassem: I'm glad I got to hang out with you at Tokyo One. The Oklahoma guys are so cool that it hurts. We should play some games next time. I typically don't go for friendlies on tourney weekends because I am lame.

Zori: I know we haven't met, but seeing your excellent placing with Olimar will serve as encouragement for whenever I get frustrated picking up this new character.

UTD Zac: Thanks for helping me pay for expenses on this trip. Without your help I would not have come to this. Congrats on getting in the money!

PhantomX: It's people like you who make me really excited to have returned to competitive smash. I was talking with my cousin and brother about new ideas for the Pink Falcon FFA, so hit me up when you want to know more.
We'll do it next time. I swear. Even if the tourney only has one TV, I'll just take it from them.

Broly: It was nice to finally be able to play you. Your Marth is really good. Even with my CP I didn't really stand a chance. I can't wait to play you again.

Bwett: You are the reason that I'm back. You're the one who talked me through all of my issues and problems with competitive smash. Without you, I wouldn't be posting here, or even be playing anymore. Thanks for taking the other half of my expenses.

Dphat: Thanks for driving me and spotting me gas for this. Shame about the air mattress. I wouldn't have had room to use it anyway. Thanks for bringing all the bad k pop to our carpool.

Hylian: <3 <3 Hey man, can I get those replays, please? ;) ;)

Cy: Saw you like one time. Didn't talk with you. Good to see you again though.

FK: It was nice to meet you. Didn't get the chance until afterwards though.

Light: I love when you were all butt hurt that I didn't say hi. I won't be such a stranger next time. It was good to see you again.

BadNewsBear: I love bear. That is all.

Shlike: Nice to see you again. Your doubles combo is homo. XD

Type X: Carpooling with you was really funny. I'm glad we got to chill more

Xyro: Thanks for being a boss TO like always. Please change my character. ;)

Fatty: Thanks for backing me on that trip to Tokyo One. I wouldn't have gotten to chat with the rest of OK if it wasn't for that. I was kicking myself in the butt I ate so much!

Magik: Your squirtle is scary, just like the first time we played. Double PT for low tiers was too funny.

Magitek: My whole goal was to keep my return hidden from you, so you'd pee your pants. I hope it worked. I love you man.

Dv8ion: Teaming with you in low tier was the most fun I had this tourney. Come to more events, and we'll show them what we can REALLY do in low tier.

Jaded Link: Sorry about the Oli dittos man... I still love you.

Sethlon: Cool to hear that you're at UTD now. Feel free to come over some time if you want to play some games.

SARS: I love you and I love Oklahoma. Come to Texas. We need guys like you.

Kingdom Come: Champ? Scary as **** Ganon/PT?

Furbs: SUPER exciting doubles matches (low tier). That is all. Good stuff on Brinstar.

Eclipse Kirby: Holy crap Trey. Keep in touch. I had no idea you were getting into competitive Smash.

HeyTallman: I hate how we have to play each other in tourney so often. Your Lucas is getting better though. Holy cow on the doubles match... Too much.

Finman: Keep checking in for tournaments. I always like having you there.

Axxo: GGs.

Zigsta: Nice to meet you.

Gea: You still give me a scare in low tier doubles... Good to see you again.

If I missed anyone, let me know. I'm almost positive I missed someone or mixed something up due to doubles/low tier doubles

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
by the way,
i was the diddy player that used the 4sex tag,

shoutouts,

xyro: good samus, thanks for 2 stocking me twice!!!!!!!!!!!

jnig: good wario. close matches,

magitek: good lucas. ha u had to go falco.

Razer: ****, your snake is good, i wanna friendly you some more,

Gnes: u three stocked my diddy in our match, man your a beast!!!!

Flip: THanks for the advice. nice matches

Yosh: ****, wat was your yoshi on!!!!

Some sheik player: i played u the night before. gg's dont know your name

SOme lucario player: u told me you were le thein's bro. thanks for the tips and nice
lucario.

Seiya: i love u and your pit. and you wernt the only one with a boner watching dead fantasy :)

awesome tourny, won a few money matches,
Gnes and Flip thanks again.
wana keep in touch with u guys

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dojo AND Lee? Oh sh--

Hey DMG, I have Mold Breaker. :O

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
At least me and dojo are legit and play aggro as hell, broly... xD

And yes, inui. the hobo after 19. i'm with dphat for 19 and dojo for 20.

Katie is the most amazing g/f i've ever had. Just throwing that out there for no reason. BUT this is a results thread!! ;) Keep this on track. hehe

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It would appear that Atomsk can probably go.

Hahahahahaha! Yes! My best possible partner! I will be at MAXIMUM POWER! :)

Defeat awaits you!

<3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'd bet almost any amount on Dojo/Lee beating Inui/Atomsk. I mean Razer/Zac beat them at Apex lol. And texas usually places above inui in teams at nationals.

PX, we should team for 20.

Jerm, we should team again for 19 :p.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd bet almost any amount on Dojo/Lee beating Inui/Atomsk. I mean Razer/Zac beat them at Apex lol. And UTD Zac usually places above inui in teams at nationals.
I fixed your mistake.

Go actually look at national results. ONLY UTD ZAC DID BETTER CONSISTENTLY. You and Dojo took 13th to our 3rd. Dojo and Santi got MASSACRED by us and outplaced at CoT4 and we beat Dphat and Infinity in pools.

Regional bias, lol...

I don't care to make much bets or talk much. We'll come, we'll have an incredible fight with them, and if we win or lose, for once I don't plan on being the one that has trash talk thrown in their face afterwards. I'll let the very biased TX scene dig themselves into that hole and either laugh afterwards or not care about losing to such a powerful team, because I do consider them a massive threat.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Um, UTD zac is from Texas.

I'm so confused.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Inui, do you have a problem with people stating their opinions? Just ignore what people say about you, it will make your life easier

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hyli, i asked PX first. if hed choose you, ill bust out my FKIN ADA CARD
You didn't ask PX first, he's been planning to team with me at some point since before Oh Snap.

Gea

Smash Master
I guess I'll put it out there that I'd be interested in a partner. Might be doin it with Kalo for 19. We'll see. Ah well...

SICK 'EM HYLIAN DPHAT

Top Bottom