• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman

A random has dared to challenge a von Karma!?

Certainly. Sheik is much harder than Doc. Sheik actually requires being fast. Doc requires camping with pills, WD --> d-smash/grab, d-throw --> something, jab --> d-smash, and spamming b-airs. All of that is both slow and simple. So easy.

Sheik requires way more speed and she is ***** by the space animals.

Congratulations. You beat an extremely rusty player that had no time to warm up at all. The players in that Melee event were randoms, just like you. Given some actual practice time, my experience would have given me the tools to take you all out.

Fox ***** Sheik.

I had no time to practice. Practice is actually important in Melee. Rusty Sheik vs warmed up Fox = massacre.

Next time I will actually make sure I practice for the Melee event, and we'll see who's laughing after that...

I'm already better. I am not impressed by a random player taking advantage of the rustiness of a smarter and more experienced player.
I could take u.

and fox is even with sheik.

stay at bawwwl

Top Bottom