• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Hyro

Smash Lord
I just realized that I beat all three people that tied me for 9th.

lol

I deserve 8th! :)
Nope! Cause you couldn't use MK in tourney :p

SHoUTouts - (Oh yeah, someone got me sick too!!!)

1: Ultimate Razer - Fun MM...NEXT time I got you. Maybi. <3

2: Gnes - We didn't hang out :( next time we need to friendly! Congratz on 2nd

3: Lee Martin - One day you gotta come over and play brawl alllll day

4: Bassem - Nice set with lee, way to miss those farts haha. And congratz on coming out of the closet.

5: Fogo - Fooogooo sucks we didn't get to play but good **** and nice talking to you

5: Zori - Wow good **** we gotta play next time, I like beating olimars >: )

7: UTD Zac - ...not nice. We gotta play some seeeerious friendlies so I can learn. You ***** me, good **** dude. <3

7: PhantomX - Aww we forgot to MM!!! Lose to baseem more noob. jk :p

9: Inui - More MM's next time, I'ma get that MK.

9: Broly - Nice placing, I like the "15th?" tag XD

9: Ice - ICE! We never talk but like...I love you.

13: Bwett - Fun set, I was scared of playing your Yoshi but you didn't use him :o

13: Jerm - lol @ bomb to dair. You better come to last!!! <33

13: Dphat - Dphaaaaat, I'm not crazy :(

13: FlipHop - ?? I didn't even see you there...I don't think...

17: Kates - Daamn, you did good! You're my favorite smashwhore. *smasher

17: Hylian - My first crazy *** IC's main I had to play. I nearly **** myself that first match. Sorry about that pause second match :(. Next time I'll turn it off, I was mashing the **** outta that controller dude. This was the first tournament I actually hung out with you and you're funny as hell. We gotta do it again next time! 3 am stories too good

17: Cy - Apparently you're very tan. Nice stuff in teams

17: Light - We didn't play :( next time.

17: BadNewsBear - Nice set with Lee! Better come to last. We need to finish our Jiggz vs. Falcon set! 1-1 for now.

17: Shlike - I just noticed all ZSS mains placed the same. Fun matches shlike, you got soooo much better.

17: Type X - <3

25: Xyro - Fun tourney!! Come to last so we can do low tiers!

25: Ozz - ggs! I was scared of playing your falco but you went marth. The set with you helped me play better the rest of the tourney so thanks. I got ***** first match haha, good ****

25: Trela - I saw you without a hat 0_o

25: Cyphus - Fun chats in the car on the way home. I'm telling you it's gonna be like star trek ;)

25: Fatty - You're like the happiest person ever haha! We gotta hang out next time, fun talking with you

25: Magik - fun set!

25: Magitek - <3

33: Echo - fun set, next time someone better remind me Luigi's is legal :(

33: TakeUrLife - <3 hang out with me more

33: Jnig - wooo

33: Seiya - <333333 thanks for letting us house with you, that was the most fun part for me. Sorry we couldn't help you clean up. Better be at last, we gotta hang some more! Good **** at the tourney too. <3333

33: Koala - Haha, sorry about them shoes dude! fun times at seiya, can't wait to see you guys again

33: Esca - <3 don't quit singles :( Come to last always fun hanging out with you

33: Sethlon - Good **** in teams, fun...but I'm not going RC next time lol

33: Smoooooooooooom - Epic housing. Thanks a ton dude, pancakes were pro.

49: SARS - <3333 Come to Last!! Better yet, come move back to LA!!!

49: Battosai - Thanks for driving us, nice job on the recording. lol

49: Kingdom Come - fun matches

49: Furbs - I guess no one told you I have a Scooby Doo fetish.

49: Vorguen - haha, at first I'm like, whos this random guy saying hi? Then I heard the name. <3 Awesome hanging and playing with you dude, you better come to last too!

49: Crosss - Cross! We shoulda played! lolol, "yo dawg, we herd u liek shoes so we put a shoe in yo shoe so you can walk while you walk" tooooo good XD

49: Arcadia - stop sniffing katie arcrayzia!

65: HeyTallman & Gea- Wow guys that set in low tiers dubz was toooo fun, good ****. Thanks for the advice gea!

65: Zigsta - chris my man! Fun talking with you, lets hang at last

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If it makes you feel better, you can tell yourself that. But tio doesn't care about your feelings. NO SYMPATHY FROM THE PROGRAM!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
oh ****, *goes and finds the Last4 thread*

edit: i dont think its made, Hyro do you know when it will be?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Sorry we had to meet in Winners and Losers bracket. =(
It's cool dude, I need the experience lol. You're a lot better than I expected. I need to figure outta a way to handle you. And spam more zair :lick:

oh ****, *goes and finds the Last4 thread*

edit: i dont think its made, Hyro do you know when it will be?
The thread isn't made yet, but I think it'll be sometime in November.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Nope! Cause you couldn't use MK in tourney :p

SHoUTouts - (Oh yeah, someone got me sick too!!!)

4: Bassem - Nice set with lee, way to miss those farts haha. And congratz on coming out of the closet.

Just to make sure everybody is on the same page, I was actually sleeping in the closet at seiyas house. So thats what he is referring to >_>.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Bassem's snores are top tier.

Also Hyro, I had fun playing with you too man, and talking about random nonsense in the room at night was LOL.

I said hi to you because I remembered you from WHOBO, but I hate the Louisiana thread because if you're not from Louisiana you get uber ignored. lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I feel really bad for the people at Seiya's house. It sounds like it was awful

I got to stay in DugFinn's room. :)

I love how we went there in order to sleep early without noise bothering us and then we stayed up for two hours talking to each other... ~_~ So dumb, lol...

bassem6

Smash Lord
you dont have be ashamed about it bassem we all support you regardless of which team you bat for.
....Never sleeping in the closet AGAIN. Also just for that comment, Im going to go to hobo 19 and have xyro put you as my first match for brackets then send you to losers. Then purposely lose my next match just so I can go to losers and play you again there. :p

shlike

Smash Ace
....Never sleeping in the closet AGAIN. Also just for that comment, Im going to go to hobo 19 and have xyro put you as my first match for brackets then send you to losers. Then purposely lose my next match just so I can go to losers and play you again there. :p
DO IT! i'll win next time we play... I think

and duh you never will sleep inside the closet again seeing that you already came out

<3

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude Bassem you got wrecked by the dude wearing a ZSS outfit and a wig in his avatar. Nothing you say at this point can redeem yourself. Your Fate... IS SEALED!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Bassem's snores are top tier.

Also Hyro, I had fun playing with you too man, and talking about random nonsense in the room at night was LOL.

I said hi to you because I remembered you from WHOBO, but I hate the Louisiana thread because if you're not from Louisiana you get uber ignored. lol
awww we love you i'm sorry it's just that the LA thread is full of morons. I don't even post there hardly.

Gea

Smash Master
I hear that Lee Martin's buttcheeks have sixpacks from all the clenching workouts he does.

Like each cheek has its own set. I think he should up the anti and go for a baker's dozen before 19. But which cheek deserves to be the dominate one?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I hear that Lee Martin's buttcheeks have sixpacks from all the clenching workouts he does.

Like each cheek has its own set. I think he should up the anti and go for a baker's dozen before 19. But which cheek deserves to be the dominate one?
What the ****. LOL. I know im muscular but dayum. ;)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
awww we love you i'm sorry it's just that the LA thread is full of morons. I don't even post there hardly.
<33333

I'm going to go to Louisiana one day Lee. haha

Just for you, Hyro, Batto, and Sudai. Roni too I guess since I spoke to him on the phone. I swear the random characters all stages thing is working out for me it's actually getting me to practice and occasionally I even throw Snake in there. haha

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I know, just like I knew Bassem would come out of the closet.

Top Bottom