• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
im sorry light, we are friends.

but you refused to play Blazblue with me the other day, so I am hurt.:(:(

Zigsta, i agree with you. inui stfu, ily.

Esca

Smash Champion
Oh, I totally care about that.

Oh, wait, nah, lol.

Allow me to define "random" for you with regards to when I refer to people as such.

Should you suddenly disappear from the community, what would happen?

You are not a top host or even a host at all, so there would be no decrease in tournament amounts. You are not a top player, so there'd be no decrease in skill. You are not a contributing member of the community on the boards (like an SBR member, or someone that advances metagames, etc.), so nothing in terms of knowledge is lost. You are not a community leader of any kind.

The only loss is one person per tournament you would have went to and your friends in the community would be disappointed.

That is the reality of the situation. People are not equal.
Actually, Tallman is a very well respected member of the Smash community down here. Not only does he help Allan seed/run tournaments, but he also keeps everyone happy as well, including Dugfinn.

Especially Dugfinn.

Not meant as a personal attack, he just has a big ****.

But on a completely serious note, and this is rare.

Texas differs greatly from New Jersey. Before you say you understand, let me list why.

Even our most least skilled players, would be missed just as greatly as one of the greats here, because we all care for each other equally. We have southern pride. I'd be just as upset if I lost Hylian than if I lost Tallman in this community.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but there's no reason to respond to random comments, Inui. If it's not really that big a deal, just blow it off, 'cuz no matter what you say, you know someone will come in and argue with you.

Doubles is fun. Singles is fun. Meeting OOSers is fun. Brawl is fun (Well...usually, haha.). Let's all just get along like Dojo said. :D
^^ What he said. Arguing is for immature kids. (Which I pretty much am, but I guess I'm one step above you guys because I'm not arguing.)

Brawl for fun jeese... It's alright to take it seriously and practice even if you just want money, but to put down others for no reason is lame. I could whoop your *** at Chess or something else, but I don't brag about it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
^^ What he said. Arguing is for immature kids. (Which I pretty much am, but I guess I'm one step above you guys because I'm not arguing.)

Brawl for fun jeese... It's alright to take it seriously and practice even if you just want money, but to put down others for no reason is lame. I could whoop your *** at Chess or something else, but I don't brag about it.
Battou, we're playing chess next tournament.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Originally Posted by Magitek_Knight
DugFinn > All

Fact.

Wow really.... changing what i said..... I swear you are a little obsessive about Dugfinn. And saying a little is putting it lightly.

And You are a Crew Leader, SBR, and Ranking Panelist?

1. Every Crew has a " Leader" it means nothing really
2. SBR is a JOKE that does not make you any more special than anyone else
3. You rank platers. LMFAO so your special because you say your OPINION of who you think is better than who?

Boy i cant wait till you wake up one day. Stop being a SUPER creeper on Dugfinn. Loose the George Washington Hair, and realize there are bigger and better things than yourself by a long shot.

shlike

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by Magitek_Knight
DugFinn > All

Fact.

Wow really.... changing what i said..... I swear you are a little obsessive about Dugfinn. And saying a little is putting it lightly.

And You are a Crew Leader, SBR, and Ranking Panelist?

1. Every Crew has a " Leader" it means nothing really
2. SBR is a JOKE that does not make you any more special than anyone else
3. You rank platers. LMFAO so your special because you say your OPINION of who you think is better than who?

Boy i cant wait till you wake up one day. Stop being a SUPER creeper on Dugfinn. Loose the George Washington Hair, and realize there are bigger and better things than yourself by a long shot.
inui just got lolpwn'd

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
im sorry light, we are friends.

but you refused to play Blazblue with me the other day, so I am hurt.:(:(

Zigsta, i agree with you. inui stfu, ily.
I want to play you in Blazblue then. :)

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
1vs1

25: Pheonix Alpha==Lucas
This should say Olimar/Lucas. I used Olimar in game 1 each time and used Lucas in only 3 games out of the 10-12 that I played in singles.

Also, the next person to spell "Phoenix" incorrectly is going to get a railroad spike shoved up their nose.

Lets all remember this rule:

"O before E, except after nothing"

<3 all

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This should say Olimar/Lucas. I used Olimar in game 1 each time and used Lucas in only 3 games out of the 10-12 that I played in singles.

Also, the next person to spell "Phoenix" incorrectly is going to get a railroad spike shoved up their nose.

<3 all
What about the word peon? D:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
To further pound in what Esca touched on, when Phoenix Alpha quit the scene, it was pretty heart breaking form many of us. He may not have been an incredibly high placing player, but he was an amazing person, and in TX that's worth more than the ability to win in a ******** game.

Now he's back, though, and we all have super boners.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
To further pound in what Esca touched on, when Phoenix Alpha quit the scene, it was pretty heart breaking form many of us. He may not have been an incredibly high placing player, but he was an amazing person, and in TX that's worth more than the ability to win in a ******** game.

Now he's back, though, and we all have super boners.
^^^^This X's 33

<3 Texas

Inui

Banned via Warnings
quit getting mad at video games guys, lets just all accept that doubles is a side event and there will be no more drama

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but there's no reason to respond to random comments, Inui. If it's not really that big a deal, just blow it off, 'cuz no matter what you say, you know someone will come in and argue with you.

Doubles is fun. Singles is fun. Meeting OOSers is fun. Brawl is fun (Well...usually, haha.). Let's all just get along like Dojo said. :D
Wise words, but I find it hard to ignore nonsense, sadly.

Actually, Tallman is a very well respected member of the Smash community down here. Not only does he help Allan seed/run tournaments, but he also keeps everyone happy as well, including Dugfinn.

Especially Dugfinn.

Not meant as a personal attack, he just has a big ****.

But on a completely serious note, and this is rare.

Texas differs greatly from New Jersey. Before you say you understand, let me list why.

Even our most least skilled players, would be missed just as greatly as one of the greats here, because we all care for each other equally. We have southern pride. I'd be just as upset if I lost Hylian than if I lost Tallman in this community.
You do not fully understand what I mean.

It's great and all that you guys like him, but losing someone that is like him and a top host and a top player is more damaging to the community. That's what I meant. You can emotionally put people at equal worth, but not everyone contributes equally.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope peon. I remember that because in Pokemon Colosseum you had to battle a sheeeet load of different Peons and Weird Pokemon Trainers/Bosses.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nope peon. I remember that because in Pokemon Colosseum you had to battle a sheeeet load of different Peons and Weird Pokemon Trainers/Bosses.
WOOOOOOOOORD

Cypher Peons.

Suspect

Smash Hero
dmg runs so hard that you have to play with pokeballs on

in hoping to use one to catch him

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude I'm like the ??? Ghost Pokemon in Pokemon RBY: You can't even catch me with a god **** Master Ball.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude if Team Rocket killed the Elder at the Top of the Tower, I would have lol'd.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dude if Team Rocket killed the Elder at the Top of the Tower, I would have lol'd.
Did you stall out every battle in the Pokemon games? Something tells me that you did.

lolstruggle.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Only in GSC cause it was the best strategy. Every other generation I had either bulky offense or strong offensive. DPPt I have mostly Bulky Offense.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Only in GSC cause it was the best strategy. Every other generation I had either bulky offense or strong offensive. DPPt I have mostly Bulky Offense.

Lies. Lies and slander.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Light how can I win if I don't know a lot about the game?

lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang.

Tyranitar WITH SAND VEIL ABUSERS AND SUBSTITUTE/PROTECT!

Broly

Smash Lord

<3 all
i can second this, he played both our games with olimar. luigis mansion scared me. =]

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I forgot to ban Luigi's... I got wrecked, except for that tiny bit of time when I almost gimped him when 100% behind.

Also, I totally wish I'd saved our first round, Broly ;)

Top Bottom