• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh wow i just realized this is in the results thread. PLEASE TAKE ALL VOTES TO HOUSTON THREAD!!!!!!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
doubles is a funner event and requires more skill instead of GAYness. i would rather teams 10 a person and singles 5 a person if an event is gonna be 5$ butt i think both should be 10. 20$ isnt that much for an ALL day event.

edit sry xyro.

Esca

Smash Champion
If both players agree to allow MK in their matches, he can be played, correct? So from now on, anyone who plays me can use MK.

Hell, I didn't even use Pit in singles. I went MK/D3. Lol.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i would like to apologize to anyone whom i got sick at the tournament

now i'm going to Iraq

America is using me for chemical warfare! U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, I caught some kind of bug over the weekend. Been congested the past two days. Now I know why! :p

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL me and CY entered as a complete joke. But now it looks like we gotta take **** seriously. Kathleen Andrews and Steven Dailey will return. Trust.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord

now i'm going to Iraq

America is using me for chemical warfare! U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A
Don't worry I deserve it after using MK.

And thank you for helping this country!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ultimate Razer-I'm starting to understand why ADHD gets so frustrated about the snake matchup. I dont blame u however, i blame your freaking GOD chr. :). And dont take what i was saying to heart after the tourney. I'd never time YOU out, i would quit before resorting to that.
Oh... you really should do it. MMMMMM, the thought of timing out snake players.. DMG is my master now.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

now i'm going to Iraq

When we were about to start playing, you were gonna shake my hand, but you said you were sick so we didn't. We played and after the matches, you held your hand out.

REFLEX. :( I shook it, and now I'm at home while my family is out, siiiiccccckkkkkkk.

ty. <3

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Do you know who I am? Come to Texas and just listen.
lmao believe me, I'm from NY so I hear people talking doodie all the time, but Wyatt, THE INNOCENT LOOKING ADHD YES, just sits in a corner watching matches shouting random noises, talkin bout ****** *****es

**** it's disturbing

Magik0722

Smash Champion

now i'm going to Iraq

oh you mother****er

im sick right now

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
SHOUTOUTS:

Razer- God **** you ***** me. No wonder to win too much. I need to work on that MU more tho.

Lee Martin- **** as usual. That is all.

Hyro- Mah boy. TOP 10! Thanks for housing us. Random free for all too good. Guarantee second!

Dphat- You and Lee were the epiphany of ****. There was nothing Sars and I could do.

Kates-You placed THAT much higher than me? MM next time I see you. Fo realz.

Ozz- Heard that you quit after last HOBO, then you show up to this one with a great Marth? GGs.

Cyphus- I am the choke master! Looks like I'm still learning MU's and CP's. Eventually though, I will pull the upset!

Andilex- Great Diddy, so smooth!

Jnig- Good job, worst Wario in this tournament. STEP IT UP!

Seiya- It is always a pleasure to stay at your place. thnx

Smoooooooooooom- "Legit IC" indeed. Thanks for housing LA and those DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!

SARS- I felt like we could've done better in dubs. We need to stick to our plans! I kinda wish you went Snake though, but no johns.

Battousai- The Manslayer. You and my brother should practice! Good idea, huh?

Arcadia- You didn't come in last. See Battousai. Stop being so crazy. PLEASE!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i believe we haven't met. i use <5 lasers a game. ask anybody.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts...:)

1: Ultimate Razer - Once again good job little razer! One day i will beat you and live up to my name!! ;) Maybe...>_>

2: Gnes - Be patient. Hehe, good to see you again. It was awesome talkin to ya! Your diddy is soo good.wtf

3: Lee Martin - You did amazing on saturday, im so proud;) you really made my trip down to houston worth it, im so happy i was able to spend some time with you. <3

4: Bassem - You snore TOO loud. LMAO. awesome job on getting 4th.

5: Fogo - Foges! I was cheering for you the whole time! Im so glad you placed this high. And yes I DID lose to the best;)

7: UTD Zac - Awesome job zac as usual!

7: PhantomX - jerry! one of my best friends. It was really nice seeing you again! I dont think we have actually played since that one pbt wtf o.O, next time i want some friendlies from you!

9: Hyro - hylian royalty? lmao. Yeah, you're super normal. Youre not bi, you dont like poo OR diarrhea. lolol keep it up, i LOVE watching your tl its so much fun.

9: Inui - G.W. that is all

9: Broly - Im sorry we didnt get to play! I really want to play you!! Next time for sure. good stuff againt inui, everyone was so hype.

9: Ice - ICE! always a pleasure to see you, awesome job here! repped hard for dallas.

13: Bwett - our match was really fun! i hate diddy so much haha, i want to play you more so I know how to handle him. lol

13: Jerm - good to see you again! paramore lovers!! yeah!

13: Dphat - tooo sexy wtf, awesome job in teams. LOLwario.

17: Kates - Sexiest person alive.

17: Hylian - Very nice to see you again! You are such a nice guy, always fun to be around

17: Cy - how are you so tan....

17: FK - zss main yeahhhh

17: BadNewsBear - BEAH my bestest friend. i dont owe you 20 bucks....

17: Shlike - fun playing you again! thanks for letting me use your hairdryer haha, keep playin zss!!

25: Xyro - Omg, calm down. STOP YELLING jesus... :p just messing! Thank you for holding such a great tournament, carrying my chair, and always checkin up on everyone. You are way too nice

25: Trela - TRELAlelaelaela! I want to play you again! Place higher next time, i know you're better than 25th!

25: Cyphus - You are way to funny! Im gonna practice the baptist game and win. hehehoho ;)

25: Magitek - great seeing you again tyson, stop being so tall!!

33: Echo - glad you had fun at your first ooc tournament

33: Jnig - you are by far the most normal person in louisiana lmao. but super chill to be around! i'll see you next time!

33: Seiya - Thank you for housing everyone!

33: Koala - MIKE LE!!!!!! Hahaha, your too awesome. Thanks for making the car ride so much fun. Singing "my heart will go on" was sooo amazing. lolol

33: Esca - loved the hats.......

33: Smoooooooooooom - good match, we'll play again next time. And we'll see about that beating me thing ;)

49: Shuz - What happened?! Eggplant suprise! It will happen.

49: Battosai - Thanks for teaming with me, haha. it was super fun even if we did get wrecked. Idk how I look like a dinosaur to you... lmao but okkeeyy. See you again soon!

49: Furbs - Nice to meet you! The scooby suit was great! haha

49: Vorguen - Always good to see you vorgy! Dont let the closet **** your toe next time :(

49: Crosss - UGUUUUUUUUU. Thank you for driving! The ride was too much fun. awesome taste in music! :D

49: Arcadia - 15x, you are way too crazy! But it was still fun hanging out with ya! Sorry i ditched you in teams for batto...LOL

65: Zigsta - Yeah! I remember you from Last3, glad we actually spoke to each other here, and yes it is good to see someone else who is from originally from LA! :)

65: Dina - Glad I got to meet you! I hope you had fun at your first tournament!

65: Chicken Tenders - CT!! Hope to see you again!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wait, you were the guy at the brawl + machine? Heh yeah, falco is weird in that game in general. with no DI or momentum cancelling seems like you can do spike and chain uptilts.
That is IF you dont DI/Tech. Momentum canceling is practically null. I was playing someone who didn't DI at all because he only momentum cancels in Brawl, rather than both like you should. Made combos waaay to easy. :/

But yea. I want revenge. I seriously was stupid with that MU.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
That is IF you dont DI/Tech. Momentum canceling is practically null. I was playing someone who didn't DI at all because he only momentum cancels in Brawl, rather than both like you should. Made combos waaay to easy. :/

But yea. I want revenge. I seriously was stupid with that MU.
I was that guy that momentum cancels really only. with falco's fastest move being bair imo DI kind of comes with it.

Top Bottom