• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 11(Houston,Tx)=112 players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay, shoutouts.

Furbs- Thanks alot for letting me stay at your house Friday night, I had fun riding all around Houston to different airports.

Stiltz- That was the best moon i've ever seen.

Seth- I love you.

RoyR- I wish we would've got to play more, but unfortunately, we didn't. Maybe next time. Captain Falcon will be top tier.

Edrees- By far my most favorite OOS smasher. Great stuff man. I loved you peach, I just can't hang with her, next time, my peanut gun will massacre though, I hope to play you again.

DSF- Your D3 is too sexy, but i think i came out 1st one time. =] Good matches man.

Bwett- Those matches got more and more intense every time, I love your yoshi, and I hope you hate the mirror shield now. Muaahaha.

Keef- Thanks for the 10, biotch.

Tallman- You've improved ALOT since I last played you, I look forward to doing that again.

KRD- For better or worse, you did come out on top man, but next time it will be vs my Metaknight. XD

Dojo- You'll always be my hero.

Gea- Thanks for the random 10 peach matches. Your peach and Edrees' are different completely. You and him both excel in different areas.

Pipes- my favorite smasher.

Kalo- We didn't get any matches this time, but maybe one day. Just maybe.

RT- Sorry that you always get screwed over. I really like your marth, you should main him.

LeTHieN- You ***** my face.

Kown- I had some good matches with you, great stuff man.

Fogo- I had fun playing your D3, he was very unique and I couldn't hang with your stuff.

Axxo- Start maining Olimar, son.

Anyone who used MK at this tourney- **** you.

Xyro- another great tournament man, aside from all the gay metaknights, I really do look forward to the next one.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
umm i got about 6 matches of m2k on my comp from the tourney, i don't now how to send em tho. i think ima just delete them

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Wow....i just realized that I'm the only link attending hobo's. Makes me sad. :(

I hope I can do even better at these next ones and get some vids/publicity in. Shoot, I'll even do a cinnamon match just as long as it is recorded. There needs to be more linkage in Houston. >_>

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wow....i just realized that I'm the only link attending hobo's. Makes me sad. :(

I hope I can do even better at these next ones and get some vids/publicity in. Shoot, I'll even do a cinnamon match just as long as it is recorded. There needs to be more linkage in Houston. >_>
I thought it would be a good thing to be the only user of your main though lol, so there'd be no competition to keep your title of best with that character xD.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
M2K *****

Thien ***** harder

DSF RAAAAPPPPEEESSSS TEH HARDEST

n ill change me name to Broli w/o the (y) lol

ggs all, i can still be best cripple to ever play smash

only downside was no Sammi T.T
When I played against you, those matches were a -blast- in teams and so very close. It was so good I didn't even notice your impairment, somebody actually had to point it out to me. It was a pleasure to play you.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Forget that FFA weak****. XD
I got owned hahaha.

I got you technically in that ditto though. :)
The 5 minute timer was still on. Who knows what woulda happened. :p
We'll see at OhSnap
LOL. I already gave you your props - now I'm gonna tear your **** apart at OH SNAP!, son. =)

:( :crying: :embarrass
*starts searching for a new teams partner*
I'll be your partner. =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:( :crying: :embarrass
*starts searching for a new teams partner*
LOL

I just want to team with Hylian because:

-Mew2King recommended him to me when I said I wanted to go to Texas.
-I met him and played him before and I like him.
-Game and Watch in teams = LMAO BROKEN AS HELL.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I thought it would be a good thing to be the only user of your main though lol, so there'd be no competition to keep your title of best with that character xD.
Very true, very true. However, a low tier main gets lonely from time to time. :(

wow that kinda sounded wrong lol xD

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
bluejay here, you know, that crappy Mario who entered singles.

a little late, but here goes my shout outs:

Xyro - loved the tourney and i apologize for not staying for our mms. i would've got you before the tourney started, but it seemed you were busy.

HeyTallman - i didn't remember our mm until i noticed your hat on the way out of PZ where we were being set into pools.

Gnes - sux you couldn't enter the tourney, though since i heard you showed up still, it's my fault we didn't get our mms.

/mm johns
seriously, though. if you three would postpone our mms 'til the next HOBO we attend I'd be grateful.

Pool shoutouts:
Sethlon - you ran a good pool and i'm glad i got to play you in a tournament setting.

Itachi - you're a cool dude and you're Lucario is scary. although it was still a tough game, your Sonic wasn't pressuring me as much as Lucario.

G&W guy - don't remember getting your name, sorry, but that G&W was killer. thanks for handing me two losses. >=[

Bracket shoutouts: (yes, this crappy Mario barely made it out of the pool)
Infinity - ouch. i got two stocked the first game and i had a chance in the second, but even if i won you would have taken your counterpick. thanks for the encouragement!

???? - really hate that i forgot your name, but you played a good Snake and we had close matches. even though i won, it could have easily gone your way if it hadn't been for things like your own grenade killing you when i was out of momentum. thanks for the match.

Lee Harris - sux that you were tired, but we had a good match anyway. i was hoping to play your Ganon though i can understand why you wouldn't use him in a tourney. maybe we can get some friendlies at the next HOBO?

Friendlies shoutouts:
ok, i played a lot of people for fun, but i didn't get any names. i remember playing a TLink at the beginning who was pretty good (who was neither Santi nor Jerm) and another guy who kept randomly choosing characters seemingly at whim. To both those players and everyone else i friendlied i would simply like to say: good sh*t. i should probably mention the one person who's name/tag (whatever) i did get.

BadnewsBear - your Diddy Kong pwnd my Mario, thanks for the games, and hope we can get some more matches sometime.

Stiltz - didn't get your name, but i remember getting my *** handed to my Wolf by your Olimar at one of the previous PZ HOBOs. i really appreciate the Mario ditto!

that about sums it up. hope i didn't forget anybody whose name i did get and just didn't remember. if i did i'm total fail and i apologize, please forgive.

as for the whole ban Metaknight feeling i was getting from the event, i personally am neutral. my friend, TheJerm, who got stuck in a pool with three MKs (who so happened to advance) might feel otherwise, though. i should mention i got eliminated both times in the brackets by MKs, but from my perspective, they're just another difficult matchup. alright, that sums up my post, i had fun and can't wait for the next HOBO.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't even mind teaming with Samus because I'm Meta Knight and can do all the work while Samus NEVER dies, but Hylian's too cute to pass up if he says yes. ;)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh god please tell me you are joking....

wwwwttttfffffffffff

Someone help me I have stalkers x.x.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
HAI GUISE WATS GOIN ON HERE!?!?
*reads last few posts*
.............woah?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I would team with Xyro if it came down to it, he's my hero.

Friendlies shoutouts:
ok, i played a lot of people for fun, but i didn't get any names. i remember playing a TLink at the beginning who was pretty good (who was neither Santi nor Jerm) and another guy who kept randomly choosing characters seemingly at whim. To both those players and everyone else i friendlied i would simply like to say: good sh*t. i should probably mention the one person who's name/tag (whatever) i did get.
That was probably me picking all those characters I was running around playing that way or with Random almost the whole time.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
hylians kind of mine so back off.

i may do shoutouts one day. but for now roy r, hylian, sethlon, dojo, and fogo are some Pretty cool smashers.

and xyro's an excellent host. ill post much more later. had a lot of fun at the tourney though. even though i kind of suck as mk dittos. no johns but i am the ONLY mk in louisiana and its dumb.

* just to specify this is Lee Martin(the good one) Lol>!*
but seriously lee harris's ganon is too good ;D

Also i was wondering why i dont have access to the backroom. Kind of sucks. Bc im pretty sure im worthy. lol.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
hylians kind of mine so back off.

i may do shoutouts one day. but for now roy r, hylian, sethlon, dojo, and fogo are some Pretty cool smashers.

and xyro's an excellent host. ill post much more later. had a lot of fun at the tourney though. even though i kind of suck as mk dittos. no johns but i am the ONLY mk in louisiana and its dumb.

* just to specify this is Lee Martin(the good one) Lol>!*
but seriously lee harris's ganon is too good ;D

Also i was wondering why i dont have access to the backroom. Kind of sucks. Bc im pretty sure im worthy. lol.
1. i boned hylian
2. thanks for the ganon comment and congrats on your placing ;)
3. new SBR members are chosen by existing SBR members every few months, and it is usually less than 10 people that get in. if you have some posts that show why you should be in the SBR, PM them to me

theshortgamer

Smash Cadet
wtf guys?

ok hylian I'll team with you, I main Samus/Link/Lucario, afterward we can celebrate victory by going out and picking up chicks, and drinking liqour, cause I hate beer.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
only pansies don't drink beer. are you saying you're a pansy?
bull****! real men drink straight liquor. i also like fruity drinks because if someone tries to give me **** for it, i scratch my beard and they crap their pants

only people who like ****ty alcoholic drinks, drink beer. Vodka >>>> Beer
Tequila >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vodka >>> Beer

Van Jones

Smash Lord
You hate beer? Weak.

Also, no one touches my full grown beard.

SHOUT OUTS

Xyro: As always, awesome tourney. You are 2-0 vs me. I'll get you next time. Also, your mom is hot.

DugFinn: You are a girl. AWESOME!!!!! You are still the best tourney organizer ever. Please, host tourneys the rest of your life. :)

Wotts: Man, you got so boned by your pool. Still, you are the best ZSS in Texas. Thanks for practicing with me and putting up with my bull**** everyday.

Santi: PIKACHU ARM BAND. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! *poops pants repeatedly* Toon Nasty ftw.

Dojo: Way to be a beast. Don't get down about that M2K loss. You be on that level sooner than you think. Keep grinding.

Cake: What's up man? That fox is a beast. Keep at the grind.

Kira: Reppin College Station! Keep it up. I want more Snake practice. :)

Light: 17th place with Shiek. Rppin College Station. Our crew is awesome now. Yeah!

KEEF: Man, you are awesome for give us rides. Thanks for coming to my house. Our friendlies are always epic. BAH!!!

Tallman: So, we finally played. GG man. Lets play more.

Fogo: Yeah. I could get down with some **** like that. Lol. Thanks for coming to my place, man.

DPhat: **** you DPhat! Lol, jk man. You are awesome. You better bring that Hookah to Lee's tourney.

Shuz: Dude, why the hell were you sleeping with my cat? Lol. We need to do more Wolf dittos.

Stiltz: MK is gay. You are awesome. Don't get down. I can't wait for your tourney. :)

DMG: BEAT AZEN?!??! *head explodes* You are a beast. How is it that you stayed at my house all weekend and we didn't play a single game? We must play at Lee's tourney.

Roy_R: "I don't want to be a pool leader." You are so lazy. :) Best in Texas? OH YEAH. TEACH ME!!!!

Rockettrainer: Dude, I forgot you waffles? I deserve a slap. I'll bring them for sure next time. Also, we need to continue our rivalry.

CY: Sperry's are gay. Nikes are awesome. We need to play a lot more. Teach me how to play Falco. :)

Kown: Trash!!! Jk. Can't wait til you get to A&M.

Take: MK is super gay. Thanks for the friendlies. You are still awesome.......Sherman. Lol

Flip: Who they want? FLIP!!!! Beat DSF? Oh yeah. Also, Lupe Fiasco is awesome!

Gea: Way to make a comeback in pools. We should push to get DE back. We never got to play. Sad Face.

Gnes: Man, that sucks so bad that you missed singles. YOu should ***** slap your boss. Fox vs Pika? YES!!!

Popertop: How dare you betray me! Just kidding. Are you going to any of the upcoming tourneys?

Kado: Falco dittos were so fun. We need to play some more really soon!!!

Kalo: Dude, drop Marth and pick up Wolf. NOW!!!!

Furbs: Your red hair was funny. We are teaming for sure next time.

BlueJay: Hey, it was nice to meet you. Thanks for the matches
KANSAS

Stealth: Loves Stealth! Dude, thanks for coming all the way down to TX. Our Pika dittos were epic. I can't wait to hang out with you at OH SNAP.

Zenton: You Fox is awesome. Thanks for all those tips. You are a really cool guy.

Nynja: Your Diddy is amazing. Thanks for all those matches. Your play makes me want to play my Diddy a little more during tournaments.

Affinity: Hey, it was nice to meet you. OH SNAP?

KY: Way to place 9th with Pit. You are very good.

Sam: I stole some pizza. Lol. Thanks for coming down.

Cameron: **** you, guy. Lol. Thanks for the shaving tip.
Well, I think that is all. If I forgot you, let me know. I'll add you right away. Can't wait for the next tourney.

Top Bottom