• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
What in the eff...? Reneblade, you already have you a broad lined up for intercourse as soon as you get to STL or something o_O?

And I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to destroy you. Just sayin'.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I vote for a falcon only tourney after the main tourney for 1$, winner takes all
or we could do something similar to TO6, where tourney is however much to enter but all proceeds go to Nes Noob's family

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
marth only tourney? gross! I would def enter a falcon only tourney, whether the cash goes to the first or second idea, I'm not 100 percent sure it wouldn't seem really late and kinda random to nes noobs mother though....idk.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Marth only tourney...LOLBARF. Falcon tourney ftw. And Reneblade, are you just Renescheming to get some random chick or do you have bootycall setup xP? Nonetheless, good ish and give me Renepointers plox ;)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
if all goes according to the Reneplan, then yep.
Things never go according to the reneplan.

However, for the sake of a challenge I will show you all how this is done. No previous connections whatsoever. Who wants to join me. I'm a godly wingman too.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im all for the falcon tourney.

suprisingly im also for a marth only tourney.

the reneplan is this:
Work in a place full of women. Get all of them to like you ATLEAST in a friendly way. Date one of them for a half year. have mucho grande sex during that time. break up, wait 2 years (sex free). go to st. Louis where one of ur previous female co-workers now lives. put the moves on, it'll be ez cuz she wants it. Sex before tourney.

its done.

REQUIREMENTS:
Long Flowing Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
No ego IRL, only on the internet.
Don't be a ****ing douchebag.

ORLY

Smash Master
I was almost considering not coming to this, but a Falcon-only tournament is **** tempting.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Well, I think my simulation will be over 3ish. So if singles/pools haven't started by that point, I think I'm still gonna come out for singles.
Regardless, I still might come out to see a few people I haven't seen in awhile/chill/play a few friendlies.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Pretty sure we're going to be needing as many people housing as possible.

As of right now it looks like there are going to be 10 people staying at my place. They will probably fit, it will just be a little cramped and a lot of them will be on the HARDWOOD floor.

book

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll let you guys sort it out then.

I can house one car (4-5 people) from wherever. I am off campus, won't have to worry about dorm-friendly behavior. Unless I hear otherwise I will assume I am taking the WI people. Anyone who needs to get in touch with me, let me know and I will pm my cell number.

Fun fun fun. Thanks again Rauleen, Jordan, and co. for putting this on.

Edit - Well, I can effectively coordinate two cars worth of housing. My friend has some floorspace in his apt he doesn't mind sharing.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Are we good on housing? Togachris offered but he can fit only a carload, so like 5ish.

I know IL needed some housing. But not sure if that is taken care off.

Thank you all for helping out!!

book

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good. I think you owe me a $1 money match from way back when. Going to collect. :)

Rauleen - Is Toga coming to this?

Dart!

Smash Master
There's 3 coming from peoria friday night. if no one is available to house...preferably with KS and NE people, i want to play good people that i don't normally get to play :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My percent for going has gone from 100% last week to 95% on sunday to 50% last night to about 25% right now.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
There's 3 coming from peoria friday night. if no one is available to house...preferably with KS and NE people, i want to play good people that i don't normally get to play :p
And you and I need some teams practice as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom