• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

book

Smash Apprentice
Quaz - Of course you guys have priority. I was just wondering if we could shuffle people around because I haven't played with Tomacawk in a while. Sorry if I came off as a jerk.

Also, I cannot house Sat night. I don't think that will be an issue, as some of the other housing should have freed up.

Sorry again. Haven't really been following the thread so I wasn't quite sure where we stand.

book

Smash Apprentice
Might be the best option. We'll all play each other at the tourney anyways. Probably going to get 1st after this WI training.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
have i mentioned how much i love the mysterious front page music?! lolol
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQNCF02sffk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQNCF02sffk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Yeauhz :). I'll take this off if it annoys anyone lol. Will only work on this page.

Nuris

Smash Lord
At first I was like, wait
And then I was like, what?
And then I tried to close popups, but there were none
And then I was like :014:
And then I just went with it
And then I saw Last edited by Hylian; 10-16-2010 at 11:31 AM.
And then I was like :awesome:

BunBun

Smash Master
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQNCF02sffk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQNCF02sffk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Yeauhz :). I'll take this off if it annoys anyone lol. Will only work on this page.
Rofl, it took me so long to figure out where this was coming from.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Sorry all, we are limited this time by Jebus' place being unavailable and uncertainty about Geno's house. That's at least 12 people right there.

If anybody is uncertain about housing, look into splitting a hotel/motel room. It is definitely the way to go.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
omg this owned me the other day, i figured i just had a virus when i couldn't find the source. Now i know it was this thread XD

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i love it , i listened to it for like 2 hours last nigh while playing starcraft/watching vids

hylian, put it on every page after this too.

book

Smash Apprentice
My friend can house as well, between the two of us Wi and Chi should be fine.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yep, it's pretty catchy :). No more after this page though because I know people will get sick of it lol.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, i only said WI move because most of us are smokers, other then all of WI -_-....but whatever....hopefully this housing comes through!

darkatma

Smash Hero
non-smokers can stay on campus with me, I'm currently asking a few non-smash friends to house as well

So i can house, aside from kansas, probably up to 2 more states of 5 ish people (updates soon)

Radium88

Smash Lord
*bows down before book*

Edit: *bows down before darkatma as well*

@ Ripple: Dont blame Hylian, I asked him to do it. I wanted a song to play on the OP. Final Countdown came up and I thought it wasnt epic enough and said something will come to me. Lo and behold 3 days later I find out about the Sax Guy. It called out to me.

Food Completion:

-Confetti cookies
-Snickerdoodles

These were a hit last time.

- Brownies are in the process

PEEF!

Smash Hero
non-smokers can stay on campus with me, I'm currently asking a few non-smash friends to house as well

So i can house, aside from kansas, probably up to 2 more states of 5 ish people (updates soon)
pick me! at least for smashfests friday night!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Whoops. That is because you guys use 50Post per page.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
So, can't come to this now...I have an Organic exam on Monday, a Shakespeare paper due on Monday, and I have to go to a political systems simulation on Saturday morning at 10am...
:(

PEEF!

Smash Hero
as long as i dont get down on myself IN TOURNAMENT, im gonna do well for the first time in history.
I think ur gonna dew poopie.

But that won't stop me from screaming your name and hyping you to a point that it becomes total overcompensation for your lack of pussy-getting.

It will be so loud.

Every weak knee and first hit of nair will sound like Darkrain combo 10.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I think ur gonna dew poopie.

But that won't stop me from screaming your name and hyping you to a point that it becomes total overcompensation for your lack of pussy-getting.

It will be so loud.

Every weak knee and first hit of nair will sound like Darkrain combo 10.

nah, i hope to get some b4 and after the tourney, so no need to hype me up for lack of tang getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom