• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Tin Man;8083800 If u did that said:
crews[/B] prize pool. It would help so that it isnt just winning crew takes all, but perhaps top 2 crews win money :D
More like the venue fee, because it might not be paid off if not many people show.

hopefully it does though :p

buenob

Smash Lord
new challenger approaching! against infzy...

whatever you want man, I hope you've been getting good practice, I won't be sandbagging this time ;)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Wolfblade if you wanna team let me know ;)

*awaits obligatory taunting why would I team with you statement*

Iliad

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

If you are eliminated from the tournament, IE gone from pools, eliminated from brackets. Pownz is hosting casuals the entire day. They are only a 10-15 minute walk from the venue. And if the tourney ends early, or rather, WHEN the tourney ends earlier than 11 cause I'm a pro TO ( :) ), the congregation can go to Pownz to have friendlies and MMs that were possibly lacking due to TVs being in use.

HOWEVER

If you choose to leave to go to pownz while you are still in brackets to play casuals, this is also fine, but keep in mind if you are gone when your match needs to happen, I will disqualify you. Any of you, no matter what your standing is. Even if your name is Ally.

Effeciency is top priority.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt help but notice whos that sombody named M2K is in the roster of who is going to show... thats not the same M2K whos ranked next to players like Ken, SilentW0lf and Mango right?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Haha, Moe has the typical newb Starry-eyed Syndrome.

He's flopping anyways, so don't worry about it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if drew cant take me can anyone else give me a ride?

and ok Infzy ur on ;)

edit: nvm,drew can take me! i hope i do well x3

Iliad

Smash Lord
m2k is iffy still, he hasn't flopped. Though that's a bit aggrevating considering 20 pages back it was "I'm coming for sure, 99.9% guaranteed!"

@ Moe, yes that would be the same m2k.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
You f*ckin better dude. I'm pretty sure I owe you a lot of friendlies don't I?
Don't worry man, as far as I know right now I'm making it to this. You better not forget your hat this time.

Iliad, we gonna see some times soon? Mr. Pro TO

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My attendance has become a maybe. I'm not too sure I can get a ride to this anymore. Unless of course someone from Brampton can pick me up. I'll chip in for gas.

zaf

Smash Lord
do want b+

and iliad you're a moron, if someone complains about planking you will watch and if there is no aggression for a minute the person gets a ban. So ill plank for 30 seconds, attack once and repeat k

vidjogamer

Smash Master
this is m2k

me and vidjo are going to try our best to come. We really want to. The only issue is the passport, which I'm going to try to get some "Card' or something within the next few days and then go there. If that works, then I would love to go. That is the only "iffy" part about it at all, but if it is possible I will be there.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
this is m2k

me and vidjo are going to try our best to come. We really want to. The only issue is the passport, which I'm going to try to get some "Card' or something within the next few days and then go there. If that works, then I would love to go. That is the only "iffy" part about it at all, but if it is possible I will be there.
Inb4Hype.

10m2ks

infomon

Smash Scientist
new challenger approaching! against infzy...

whatever you want man, I hope you've been getting good practice, I won't be sandbagging this time ;)
don't worry, wifi's taught me everything I need to know to destroy you. :laugh:

Infzy: Wario vs Sonic MM?
yes

10 dollar mm, my ddd vs your sonic, lets get busy with infzy.
YES!

and guess what? its staring infzy, see what i did thar?
no :urg:

and ok Infzy ur on ;)
w00p

OH SNAP!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
confirm me if m2k is going and i'll bring mikeys tv to be used for brawl.

Iliad

Smash Lord
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
(lol)

It has come to my attention that there is a debate going on between hosting crews or hosting brawl +. If you could please vote HERE I would appreciate it.

I don't want to make a decision on my own like this, as I'm not fond of being at odds with either side. So democracy is the way of putting the gun in someone else's hands.

Yours that is. So vote.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
this is m2k

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU................

I'm going to kill my friend for having his wedding on the same day as this. During his wedding. I will kill him. With a GC controller.

><

><

><

M2K, if I make it to this we are having a $5 bo3 MM my Ness vs your MK. :)

sauc3

Smash Lord
AvariceX said:
M2K, if I make it to this we are having a $5 bo3 MM my Ness vs your MK. :)
your money is better spent on a fire pit, which you can throw another five dollars in. u should consider

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I probably won't even make it. But I don't intend to win (though I'll do everything in my power to attempt to do so). I MM people who I know are better than me for a reason - playing them when they aren't sandbagging is the best way to improve, and outside of a tournament the best way to get them not to sandbag (or at least not as hard) is to put money on the line. Thought this was pretty common knowledge actually XD...

Top Bottom