• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

TheSkullFer

Smash Cadet
wow a lot of ppl are *****in out... if any one in niagara needs a ride tell me.. i work nights out here so i can pick u guys up n drop u off when i go to work

SEE THAT **** shake and bake mother ****as... no but seriously i can drive about 4 ppl

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
thanks Drew,just PM me or message me on msn(if im online) if you can get off work, i could lend you some of my get out of work johns(used em to go to dimmys lol)

Alex you gotta go to U.S and kill the other fatals cause im never accepting you as Cruxis

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sign me up.

*checks OP*

oh, I'm already signed up. Good then.
I'll be bringing a full Brawl setup (TV, wii, game), and my camcorder. If the venue has internet accesss, then we will be livestreamed.

:093:

TheSkullFer

Smash Cadet
Sign me up.

*checks OP*

oh, I'm already signed up. Good then.
I'll be bringing a full Brawl setup (TV, wii, game), and my camcorder. If the venue has internet accesss, then we will be livestreamed.

:093:
it does have wireless

Cruxis

Smash Lord
KingAce vs Cruxis in GF?
moar like kingace vs holy

NEW AND NEVER BEFORE SEEN

Alex you gotta go to U.S and kill the other fatals cause im never accepting you as Cruxis
fatal was a bad luck name for me
it was a name that got bracket ***** every single time and would usually play shiett

Cruxis = good luck, at least for now

pastaboy

Smash Champion

Patches

Smash Master
**** Ace. Past five? Good going man.

But yeah, sounds like there wont be Ally, or M2K.

Either way, regardless of who's there and who isn't, this tournament will be good fun. No more johns guys. We gotta have a good number of people for this.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
m2k dont bother posting in these topics anymore without saying im flopping the last week lol,dude has a curse on Canada

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
moar like kingace vs holy

NEW AND NEVER BEFORE SEEN

fatal was a bad luck name for me
it was a name that got bracket ***** every single time and would usually play shiett

Cruxis = good luck, at least for now

i just found this picture,and i just won this topic

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hey Dink, make sure you have me signed up for Brawl. Managed to get the day off work.

Wolfblade needs a doubles partner now!

Niagara peeps come first as always.

PM me if interested.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
:laugh: wolfblade and his last minute partners.

This tourney is still gonna be sick without all those good guys. I still would have liked to see Ally though, but o well, holy will be there. It would also be nice to see swordguard (although some ppl may disagree).

Cyan quit brawl so if he came to this it would be for melee?

So if there is extra time, are we gonna play crews or Brawl+? look like we are doing crews but just checking.

Violent nin I have to talk 2 u bout that ride, I already have a spot in ambrose's car but anyone that can drive me home is way better :p

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
This is the tournament where KingAce will lose to me, Ive been sleep-sandbagging for the past 3 tournaments. Is double mk banned for this? Just asking, I dont mind going double mk to counter double mk. I just find it boring.

Accepting mm from anyone in both Brawl and Brawl+, this includes Kingace.

Patches

Smash Master
Lmao, no johning Holy. ;)

I'll do a 2 dollar MM for brawl with you again. Or friendlies. Either way, you're gonna beat me. :)

I need tips on the ROB match up. D:

Iliad

Smash Lord
Important announcement!

The prize pool for Brawl looks like it will pay out the top five.

55% - 1st
25% - 2nd
10% - 3rd
5% - 4th
5% - 5th(Split between the two people in fifth, in essence, it's 2.5% per person in 5th place.)

ALSO!

I am considering a spectator fee of 5$. This is last minute, which is why I'm even offering it as a choice to you guys. Do you believe I should have a spectator fee of 5$ for those who come but do not compete? If you feel it will hurt attendance, I won't, but the fact of the matter is, people in the room are people in the room, and unless they're your parents/ride waiting for you to finish so you can leave, they shouldn't be taking up space for free.

Just a thought.

buenob

Smash Lord
i wouldn't just 'cause more people is more lolz, and judging from the size of the room I don't think it'll be too much trouble... also, people who would just show up, not compete, and take up a TV can easily be kicked off by TO's

also holy, 1MM samus vs. sonic? lol

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
Put me up, I'm semi-confirming myself. I'll compete in Melee singles, Brawl singles and doubles (if Pho is up for it).

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Hey Dink, make sure you have me signed up for Brawl. Managed to get the day off work.

Wolfblade needs a doubles partner now!

Niagara peeps come first as always.

PM me if interested.

Wolfblade you crazy ****

I definitely have to make it out to this now.

PNDMike I'll get back to you on things soon

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
ill MM you for a dollar holy. regular brawl vs. my DK? or is that too small of an MM
Sure 1$ is fine with me, bo3?

Lmao, no johning Holy. ;)

I'll do a 2 dollar MM for brawl with you again. Or friendlies. Either way, you're gonna beat me. :)

I need tips on the ROB match up. D:
Ahahaha alright, bo3? You need to juggle ROB with aerial combos, nair/upair ect.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Important announcement!

The prize pool for Brawl looks like it will pay out the top five.

55% - 1st
25% - 2nd
10% - 3rd
5% - 4th
5% - 5th(Split between the two people in fifth, in essence, it's 2.5% per person in 5th place.)
Thats a lot better :bee:

ALSO!

I am considering a spectator fee of 5$. This is last minute, which is why I'm even offering it as a choice to you guys. Do you believe I should have a spectator fee of 5$ for those who come but do not compete? If you feel it will hurt attendance, I won't, but the fact of the matter is, people in the room are people in the room, and unless they're your parents/ride waiting for you to finish so you can leave, they shouldn't be taking up space for free.

Just a thought.
If u did that, put all the spectator money towards the crews prize pool. It would help so that it isnt just winning crew takes all, but perhaps top 2 crews win money :D

Top Bottom