• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

nickcam

Smash Ace
O dam chaotic is coming, chaotic we gotta team lol. Also on crews as long as one crew isnt insanely stacked it should be good lol. I think it should be mostly regional not random cuz illiads plan might end up like that...

Iliad

Smash Lord
At pownz, picking teams with a team captain like you would playing soccer/football/baseball etc in school worked fine. Because it means that the teams won't be too stacked. It'll be equal skill across the board for the most part.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
maybe we should settle crew members before the tourney starts to save time, are we gonna do draft or region?

you guys know you like the x5 Mk

Patches

Smash Master
Crews should be like... MADE during the sing ups for the events, I think. That way, it just saves time, also, you'll be able to pay for the crew during that time as well?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Regional would be alot easier plus people would have something to play for. I mean i personally dont wanna be put on a random crew it doesnt hold as much significance as regional. The extra players who arent part of any of the reigions can go together to form wildcard teams or be recruited by other regions. If u pick crews by skill or w.e i mean people would be spread out and u might end up playing against someone u play all the time which is no fun (Especially in the case of sauga lol)

O ya hype this up. Spelling bee is definitely going down. One dollar entry, also words from nasirs posts will be used LOL

Hype

Smash Lord
LOL at the MK crew, we'd definitely take 1st.

Edit: I think regional crews would be better. It would be Sauga vs Toronto in the finals no doubt.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Hamilton walks sauga. >.>
...Wobble walks it to be completely clear.

Okay well anyone wanna suggest crews now so I can see what you mean?

Sauga: Hype/Fool/Nickcam/KingAce/Carter

Toronto: Ambrose/Joe/Doc/Minus/Gi

Niagara: Wolfblade/NikoK/Percon/Pastaboy/Raidos

Hamilton: Culex/Iliad/Jaske/sauc3/Phiddle(Or Stannum?)

Ottawa/Montreal: BuenoB/Holy/Players who I don't know

Additional random crews from those who aren't already in?

Patches

Smash Master
I think there should be maybe... 2 wildcard crews?
That way people like me get a chance to be in one.

Edit: Shouldnt Ottawa have its own crew? I remember PND Mike saying they had two car fulls coming to this. Thats more than enough for one crew.

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah, if montreal can't rep. enough for its own crew, we can absorb whoever comes :)

an ottawa only crew would be (me)buenob/retlaf/knuckles and then 2 of haze/hidef/sauce/arsenic

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Hamilton walks sauga. >.>
...Wobble walks it to be completely clear.

Okay well anyone wanna suggest crews now so I can see what you mean?

Sauga: Hype/Fool/Nickcam/KingAce/Kalm

Toronto: Ambrose/Joe/Doc/Minus/Gi

Niagara: Wolfblade/NikoK/Percon/Pastaboy/Raidos

Hamilton: Culex/Iliad/Jaske/sauc3/Phiddle(Or Stannum?)

Ottawa/Montreal: BuenoB/Holy/Players who I don't know

Additional random crews from those who aren't already in?
looks about right

PND

Smash Champion
Yeah, Ottawa could fill 2 crews. :)

I'd be willing to play for EITHER Ottawa or Niagara, if for whatever reason Niagara lacks enough players (Don't think that will happen).

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I think Ottawa could fill 2 full and then leftovers would absorb Montreal.

EDIT:
PND Crew + Jigger Duo
(PNDMike, HiDef, Nukls, DivineHaze, JiggerNaut, E. Princess)
No Johns Crew
(Buenob, Retlaf, SAUS, Arsenic, Fogel, braH)
Joke DI
(CvO, Moses, Linkshot + 2/3 Montreal)

These are just what I think the crews would end up being.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Whos kalm... ANyways sauga is definitely set and Carter is definitely on our crew not kalm. I shotty commentary lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
People without represented regions can join wildcard crews, anyways dont know who ray kalm is didnt mean to offend him, i read joes post assuming thats what illiad posted. Illiad had carter on his list though which is right

KingAce

Smash Ace
Umm i thought you can have 1-2 other ppl not from your region
nate/brose/doc/percon/me? :p

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol nah i would call that basically the brosemobile lol except switch doc for J.L

Iliad

Smash Lord
Guys, just because I didn't list you in a crew doesn't mean you can't participate. Form a "wildcard" crew.

Tinman/Kalm/Stannum/Anth0ny/Chaotic

That's an example of a wildcard crew, and that crew would still ****.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
People without represented regions can join wildcard crews, anyways dont know who ray kalm is didnt mean to offend him, i read joes post assuming thats what illiad posted. Illiad had carter on his list though which is right
No offense taken.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
phil plz be on sauga crew,toronto doesnt wanna hear them john about not havin u when we beat them again

DAYUMMMMMMMMS HYPE

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
Guys, just because I didn't list you in a crew doesn't mean you can't participate. Form a "wildcard" crew.

Tinman/Kalm/Stannum/Anth0ny/Chaotic

That's an example of a wildcard crew, and that crew would still ****.
I'm down for this crew, it'll be fun to face the hamilton crew ;).

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Iunno if anthony is coming, but w/e crews is crews, i'll partner with stannum, a ganon on our crew seriously (no offense but this aint melee) i mean brawl is more unbalanced, not very many characters are tourney viable and just wow to a ganon player. But iunno beggers cant be choosers i guess, and maybe i'm being naive by underestimating someones ability?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iunno if anthony is coming, but w/e crews is crews, i'll partner with stannum, a ganon on our crew seriously (no offense but this aint melee) i mean brawl is more unbalanced, not very many characters are tourney viable and just wow to a ganon player. But iunno beggers cant be choosers i guess, and maybe i'm being naive by underestimating someones ability?
Kalm is ****ing stupid good, don't underestimate his ganon or he'll walk you. That's guaranteed. Anth0ny is coming last I checked.

@ Stannum - extra money in the venue fee goes back into each game's respective prize pool.

Way that will work, if there's 64 brawlers and 36 melees for example, the extra 200$ will be divied into their prize pools based on attendance %. So since there' 64 brawlers and 36 meleers, 64% of that 200 bucks goes into the brawl prize pool, 36 % into the melee prize pool.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Crews are $5 each right? Also somebody bring a recording setup that can capture audio (Sauce bring ur desktop, ur a hero) There should be an official commentary team, i shotty a spot for my performance on mikey vs minus and ambrose vs swordgard

Top Bottom