• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

SRTM

Smash Ace
Gah I really want to go to this. Only cause its so hype and iliads hosting. I'll quit again after this. lol.
I need a doubs partner though. Anyone?

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I would partner with you SR, but last time we did doubles you were either killing me or share stocking every life I had no matter what % I was at lol.

PND

Smash Champion
No, but if you can get to Port Colborne I think we might be able to arrange a lift for the rest of the journey for you, depending on spots available. I dunno if that helps >_>

nickcam

Smash Ace
Lets add some hype to this crews ****. I think every crew is gonna be free for sauga. The amount of **** talk thats going down is gonna be ridiculous, i mean my aim is to make atleast one person cry (not alot) lol. Im so dam confident right now that im not even gonna bring money for singles im just gonna enter when we win. Also remember no racist.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
20$ per crew and there will be atleast 6 crews, therefore 120 in total. hmmm, if they are 5 person crews I say make it 25$ cause that 5$ per person, and then how will the prize money be divided?

SRTM

Smash Ace
Lets add some hype to this crews ****. I think every crew is gonna be free for sauga. The amount of **** talk thats going down is gonna be ridiculous, i mean my aim is to make atleast one person cry (not alot) lol. Im so dam confident right now that im not even gonna bring money for singles im just gonna enter when we win. Also remember no racist.
You make me cry every time I fight you.:(
lol

fallenphoenix

Smash Rookie
And what is this about crews?

I'm so confused :(

someone please explain to me someone please what crews are?

and how they work in tourneys

idea

Smash Master
And what is this about crews?

I'm so confused :(

someone please explain to me someone please what crews are?

and how they work in tourneys
you get a bunch of people, one on each team, and you keep sending in people from each team to fight in 1on1s until one team has lost all their people. say each crew is 10 people - each crew has 40 stock (tournament standard is always 4 stock per person in melee so i'm going by that; i assume it's 3 in brawl crews). so say the first two people play, and one person wins with two stock. now that person plays the next person sent in by the opposing crew, and at the start of the match they kill themselves two times so they are playing at 2 stock. and that's basically it.

Patches

Smash Master
Back to the crews, I think we should figure out how many Wildcards crews we're having as to who is in them.

I SERIOUSLY want to call a spot in ANY wildcard crew. I dont care which, I just want to play in it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
What the **** is with all these sudden drop outs.

@ Cyan, legit johns son?

@ Linkshot, if you're not coming what does that mean for the other ottawa players?

@ Ally FIND A RIDE

Iliad

Smash Lord
It's my birthday on the 16th, but gonna do stuff w/ friends for my bday on Sat.
Your john is not legit sir. Try again.

Hype tourney IS a birthday present, my present to you Cyan. Just ****ing come man -.- My birthday is on exam week, then I have this tourney, then 3 days of straight work.

I'll say it again. Your john is not legit sir. Try again.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I may also drop out. It all depends on the amount of hours I rack in, don't woprry Illiad, I'm working like a beast next week, I'll say 80% going, but that is also 20% of me not going.

And Ally isn't going? Teh failllzzz!

Patches

Smash Master
If Ally doesnt go, I'm calling M2K & Holy for Grand finals.

@Cyan: C'mon dude, you gotta come. I dont wanna be the lone GaW representative. :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, if Ally isn't even going, M@K isn't for sure, lol. That guy will NEVER come to a Canadian tourney, guys gotta stop looking forward to him.

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL yes ally dont come yes m2k drop out haha
and patches doubts on that ive beaten holy in past 5 sets including today
wow i just realised that this means no ally OR m2k OR anti :D:D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anth told me he doesnt feel like going to this prolly so i have no ride,which means i pretty much cant go unless someone is willing to drive me home and take me there

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
anth told me he doesnt feel like going to this prolly so i have no ride,which means i pretty much cant go unless someone is willing to drive me home and take me there

I may be able to come get you, we'll have to figure out how this will work.

First things first, I need to book that day off work. :laugh:

Top Bottom