• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RATED

Smash Lord
Maybe cause you like doing all the talking? :p
Not that much lol LOL, but I am the kind of person that if you need to say something and you don't know how to say it or feel shy about saying something I help you with it. So I compliment shy girls with it.

LOL I don't talk THAT much when it comes to girls... I know that people can get bored of too much talk.

-I dislike Blondes and Black girls too.(is not racism is just that I don't feel attracted yet to them)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm a natural conversationalist because I'm not bothered about people's perceptions of conversation flow.

I will literally just stray and jump around to the most random and obscure topics naturally and it means I can feasibly keep talking for ages.

It's also where most of my one liner jokes come from. :x

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's as if people think girls have spent their entire life spiting and traumatising me.

The poor dears could never hope to achieve such a thing.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
LT, silly questions come with the territory, that one wasn't as silly as most of them.

People are just curious though so it's not insulting.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is it weird that i can find beauty in just about every type of woman?

everyone seems to have a type, but i dont have that. as long as they have the personality traits im looking for, I can find almost any girl attractive.

The only thing I dont like is when a girl is Too big. Like, I know a bunch of big women that I think are attractive. MoNiique and Queen Latifah are good examples. but if your too big, it just says to me that youre not interested in taking care of your body, which is a massive turn off. if you dont want to take care of your own body, how are you going to take care of me. vice versa applies as well, which is why I always try to stay in good shape.

also, I think a lot of people, me included dont go after top tier women for 2 reasons,
a. we dont think were top tier and think we wouldnt be able to get that girl
b the girl KNOWS and acts like shes top tier and that smug attitude is a major turn off.

Main topic:

In terms of 'I like this girl and she likes me but we cant be together because' stories, I think I might have all of you beat. but its a story and ill type it all out later.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
short (sub 5'9"), brunette, cute face, dat a**.

anyone that falls into that general schemata are usually the most attractive women to me.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's not weird not to have a type, tbh types generally don't even seem to be set. I've always had these preferences in terms of the minor details of type, but the first boy I fell like really really hard for had jet black hair and dark eyes.

Just goes to show haha

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I also love intentionally busting stereotypes.

If I could, my woman would be taller than me, (5'11") asian (their parents hate black people) and older than me.

seems like guys dont want anything to do with girls that are older/taller than them.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's because a man must look down upon his mate!

Also youth = more fertile.

Age in men generally equates to higher standing and stability in life which is why women generally like older guya.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Um, I know this sound weird, but scene we are on the topic of type, I might as well post what I prefer...

When it comes to hair color I prefer White, Red, Black, Dirty Blond, and brown. Just so long as the hair color is natural. I prefer someone with in my age or slightly older (5 years older max, my current age is 17). Someone who is an tomboy, or at least borderline though I prefer extreme tomboy. Very smart, someone as smart as me or beyond. Though I do find athletic qualities to be sexy she does not need to be an athlete. Shares at least 5 hobbies in common though I would prefer more. Also someone who can deal with my weirdness, and not kill me. She also needs to be odd and weird herself. Also I am not a fan of makeup or perfume, I can tolerate them, but they kind of turn me off a little.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think DF's girl will be more of a man than him.

Man why can't he be into boys that personality is so fun. ^__^

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

also, I think a lot of people, me included dont go after top tier women for 2 reasons,
a. we dont think were top tier and think we wouldnt be able to get that girl
b the girl KNOWS and acts like shes top tier and that smug attitude is a major turn off.
a. you should really have the mentality of you can get any girl you want. the first thing a girl looks for in a guy is confidence

b. honestly a confident girl is an attractive thing for me. if she knows shes hot she'll probably act like that to filter out guys that might hesitate in talking to her because she'd want a guy that would take charge. most girls don't want to wear the pants in a relationship.

i understand why you say you don't go after them, but i just recommend you learn to get above that way of thinking. guys are better than girls.

i mean really how many guys look for personality over looks? we're biologically shallow. a great personality is just a bonus imo

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i mean really how many guys look for personality over looks? we're biologically shallow. a great personality is just a bonus imo
What's this?

Truth?

Has no place in the world of romance!

camerino1

Smash Lord
So I might as well explain my type because I didn't before. Within a year or 2 of my age (I'm 17) on either side. I like red hair, not sure why... I want someone who has a larger build then me (I'm 5'11", 170 points, so I'm about average.) Green eyes are my favorite. Enjoys similar games to me (so RPG games, my favorite being Fire Emblem.) A little on the quiet side. Knows when I'm joking around, I'm hardly ever serious with my closest friends, so they have to be able to take a joke or two (I will end up making it up to them somehow ;)) Enjoys cuddling (ya, I yet there :p.)

D

Deleted member

Ever since I was a kid, I've really liked Russian women. I blame that Soviet chick on Captain Planet...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
This thread is for people who have had and are in relationships, and not for people who have never been in one right? *challenge accepted*

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If a boy actively dislikes pokémon I won't even sleep with them.

There aren't many dealbreakers in my life but I have that really sad one there. U DUN DISS MY POKEYMANS

I dunno it just really makes me chetface when someone says **** like "aren't you too old for pokémon it's stupid and for kids".

I mean **** if you're making me reluctant to sleep with you, you've done something truly shocking, because that is one of the hardest things in the world to achieve.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I grew up with Pokemon. I can't fathom the idea of somebody disliking Pokemon.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Cool people don't like it. ;__;

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I think the matter at hand is disliking Pokemon in general lol. I'm not cool either :|

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I just liked Pokemon the way they were, back in the red/blue days.

Haven't owned a handheld since the advance so Ruby/Emerald were the last ones I played.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I think I will be the first to say this, if the person still plays yugioh, I'm in heaven. I still play with my cards all the time. Oh, I suppose music counts for something... I listen to Metallica a lot, so hopefully they don't dislike a little metal.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh dear GOD!

So much this it hurts.

Kurt likes some metal though so it's all good :D
I agree with this as well, except just replace metal with any rock before the year 2000. They don't have to love it as much as I do, but I swear to God if you start saying **** like Nickelback is better than Metallica because they are garbage (and I have friends who think like that, even though Nickelback has only like 3 good songs and that's it) I will never forgive you and hate you for all of eternity deep down inside. And don't even get me started if you go through my entire music list and start saying how much garbage it is and then using other ****ty bands to use as examples of why it all sucks.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So what you guys are saying is that you'd turn down a woman like THIS

just because her taste in music is different than yours??

Shame on all of you.

camerino1

Smash Lord
...Even I'm having a hard time with saying no to her. But the fact remains that if I don't share some similar music tastes with you, things won't work out well for long (music is my coping mechanism.)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I've never understood the concept of not liking/wanting to be with someone because they don't like the music you like.

I mean, its one thing if you're a musician and make a living from your band and lifestyle, then i could see how that would be cause for incapatability.

but if you're just a metalhead or something who just really likes a kind of music, I don't see how its such a big deal if ur significant other doesn't want to sit in your bed and blandly listen to music with you. do that on your own imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom