• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Doooon't play with my heartstrings!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Haha, good job buddy.

Have to agree though. It's weird where you can find attraction, smooches, and even love in this world.

I met my girlfriend at a game convention, so that tells you how much it's true.

Staz

Smash Lord
Haha, good job buddy.

Have to agree though. It's weird where you can find attraction, smooches, and even love in this world.

I met my girlfriend at a game convention, so that tells you how much it's true.
Doooooooooood LANKY so guess what? The funny thing is the girl I kissed the other day was one I MET AT THE GEEX convention TOOOOO hahaha! Crazyy huh? *high five* oh yeah me and my bros plus zz are coming to your place tomorrow before we head to the fest kk!? :) how are you and kairi doing? (Sorry I never knew her real name) GEEX ftw LOL

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Doooooooooood LANKY so guess what? The funny thing is the girl I kissed the other day was one I MET AT THE GEEX convention TOOOOO hahaha! Crazyy huh? *high five* oh yeah me and my bros plus zz are coming to your place tomorrow before we head to the fest kk!? :) how are you and kairi doing? (Sorry I never knew her real name) GEEX ftw LOL
Get a room!

seriously, post this kind of crap in PMs or VMs

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Homo love is still love. ;_;

Well not in my case but you know what I mean.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Actually scratch that, the last page was just about you. We might as well call this thread "Have Teran in your life?".

Also your love isn't real love? The guy from Canadia is going to be pretty upset. That was quite heartless of you.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
love is silly bs

get it on and get out, you will get tired of anyone after a couple years unless you have trouble attracting girls to begin with.. then you'll prob just settle for w/e comes your way.

we are a bunch of hairless apes, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be in this dumb *** **** "love" game

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Actually scratch that, the last page was just about you. We might as well call this thread "Have Teran in your life?".

Also your love isn't real love? The guy from Canadia is going to be pretty upset. That was quite heartless of you.
People love me obv.

And my love is TOTALLY real love except it's not something I'm known to share. Blame it on the Middle East or something, seems to be the easy thing to do these days.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I blame climate change on the Middle East, and why we don't have control over the force... Onto love life.

Some creeper just told me yesterday how much he wants me and would let me do anything to him... uhg. SOOOOO, I told him off, why are people such creeps? (He is unattractive and most certainly not my type.... SHALLOW!)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I blame climate change on the Middle East, and why we don't have control over the force... Onto love life.

Some creeper just told me yesterday how much he wants me and would let me do anything to him... uhg. SOOOOO, I told him off, why are people such creeps? (He is unattractive and most certainly not my type.... SHALLOW!)
It's one thing that the guy isn't your type and all, but as for beiing unattractive, I honestly wouldn't really call it that shallow. I mean, everyone has a specific taste in appearance. I - for one - find myself attracted more to "average-looking" women, as opposed to the really hot ones portrayed in magazines and other forms of media (don't get me wrong, they're still hot, but I still would prefer the "average" girl).

So again, I wouldn't call it shallow on your part... just that you have specific tastes and are - for lack of a better term - picky. That, and the fact that he offered himself to you the way he did, I'd say near everyone would turn him down too. XD

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I tend to like girls with the following qualities the most:

- Attractive (face/hair is more important than body shape to me)
- Smart... Dumb girls are instant turn offs for me
- Social/Fun... Quiet, shy, boring girls tend to annoy me since I am a very talkative guy
- Not "loose" with guys... Girls that blatantly throw themselves at guys is another instant turn off for me. I mean I'll gladly take advantage of girls like that if my opportunity arises but I'll never consider dating them.
- Genuine... I want a girl to know who she is and what she looks for in a guy.

If a girl has those 5 qualities they've met my qualifications. I'm a bit too picky with looks though that's my downfall.

OH yeah and a good sense of humor is a bonus. I love girls that can make me laugh as well as laugh at my own humor.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Indie/Hipster/Alternative/Emo chicks are the hottest. Blond, spray-tanned, Jersey Shore watching *****s make my boner turn inside out.

RATED

Smash Lord
I tend to like girls with the following qualities the most:

- Attractive (face/hair is more important than body shape to me)
- Smart... Dumb girls are instant turn offs for me
- Social/Fun... Quiet, shy, boring girls tend to annoy me since I am a very talkative guy
- Not "loose" with guys... Girls that blatantly throw themselves at guys is another instant turn off for me. I mean I'll gladly take advantage of girls like that if my opportunity arises but I'll never consider dating them.
- Genuine... I want a girl to know who she is and what she looks for in a guy.

If a girl has those 5 qualities they've met my qualifications. I'm a bit too picky with looks though that's my downfall.

OH yeah and a good sense of humor is a bonus. I love girls that can make me laugh as well as laugh at my own humor.
I am a very talkative guy but for some reason I like Shy women. <3

Physical stuff:

White, I love really black hair, short or a bit taller than me( I am short though) and A MUST is her voice I can't stand Loud girls I hate that a lot, I tend to like girls who have a more "relaxed" tone of voice

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Excessive talking or conversation really irritates me no matter the person so it's a pretty big turn off when it comes to girls. No, you don't have to speak every single stray thought that flies through your head and why don't you get the hint when the only thing I've said in the past five minutes is "yeah, uh-huh. yeah...yeah. right. yeah.". Stop talking at me!

I like thinking about the things I find attractive in a girl, mentally or physically. It's not shallow at all to be open to your own preferences.

I like dark hair, especially black hair. However, I usually like fair/pale complexion with black hair more than tan girls.

I like fair skin and full lips. My "thing" is lips. I don't like thin lips much at all and a girl with bigger ones will always catch my attention even if the rest of her isn't all that. The mouth in general is really important.

I like all color eyes, but it mostly depends on how they mesh with the rest of her head/face.

Another really important thing is posturing and body language. Some girls just move and exist in a sexy or sultry or otherwise desirable way. I can't explain it, but a less than attractive girl can woo me with the way she carries herself/her mannerisms.

I am a really short guy so I can't be very picky about height as most girls are on average the same height as me and plenty of them are taller. It kind of creeps me out to find girls who are way shorter than me though.

oh yeah, that personality thing. She doesn't have to be super intelligent or well-spoken though that is a plus. Most important is someone who gets my sense of humor. A girl who can make me laugh often is very special, and so is one who knows when I am joking and gets it. It's not very common but it's what I treasure more than anything. Related, I hate people who take themselves or life seriously and are full of anxiety and angst.

They also have to be down with music, and art in general since that makes up the vast majority of my life.

oh, and they can't hate metal.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
EDIT: Yeah and I also find it funny how you can instantly tell if it's "one of those girls" as soon as she opens her mouth.

"OMG leik haiiiii i think yer likeee soooo cuttte!!!"

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I have a fun idea we should all post pictures (Smashboards appropriate of course) of our "dream wives"... Or "dream husband" in Teran's case.

A fun way to compate/contrast our tastes. ;)

My top choice would have to be Beyonce... Hottest woman on the planet it my eyes.

Jessica Alba also gets an honorable mention.
I'm not so sure about this. There was a topic about this that got really bad really fast and eventually got closed because of rampant misogyny- I'm not accusing you of that by the way, just stating that with our userbase it doesn't make for good content. I think it would just further derail this topic and make it even worse.

Peeze

Smash Master
EDIT: Yeah and I also find it funny how you can instantly tell if it's "one of those girls" as soon as she opens her mouth.

"OMG leik haiiiii i think yer likeee soooo cuttte!!!"
I don't even mind valley girl speech. What i mean is can if its just me and her together, is she capable of holding a serious intellectual conversation?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My preferences are kinda odd. I mean I'm pretty much open to most guys, but I do have a type.

I like blonde hair but not any type, I hate platinum blonde and kinda meh about the more sandy blondes. Not to say that hair colour is that important, but golden blonde totally gets me. I'm attracted to gold in just about everything, I think you can see that. I'm like a gay magpie, get at me.

My favourite eye colour is a tie between those really sapphire blues and bottle green, again no to say that eye colour is a big deal (actually it is!), but eyes that I find transfixing will pretty much allow me to ignore most of your flaws. Something about them I guess.

No lines/wrinkles OMG! I know this sounds strange, but I have met boys younger than me with lines on their forehead or other faint expression lines. NO THANK YOU OLD MAN.

I like boys shorter than me or around my height. Kinda sucks considering I'm 5'9", but luckily English boys tend to be somewhat shorter than other Europeans and Americans.

I don't like flamboyant guys, not that I wouldn't hit it but generally I don't care for them that much. Their mannerisms throw me off a bit. I like boyish boys, but not alpha-like. I guess I like beta males haha, but it's hard to really describe what I like. Mild mannered guys with a male sense of humour that at the same time has a backbone when pushed to a place they don't like. I'm so picky o.O

I hate it when people call me a racist for this, but I generally only really find white guys attractive. I find a couple asians here and there cute too (lol rare as the women), as well as latinos blah blah, but I have to admit honestly that I've never been attracted to a black man. Whenever people chat **** on me for that, it makes me sad, I mean hey I thought it was obvious I don't choose who I'm attracted to, because if I had I'd say they were some pretty terrible choices. Still, yeah, whiteys ftw.

All the personality stuff etc is generally just irrelevant for the most part, mainly because I never really find someone like that. In any case, all that matters usually (since relationship isn't on the agenda) are looks, and basically I can find something attractive about most guys, so I'm good.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Because my penis doesn't stand up when I see them naked.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Everyone has preferences.

Mine are long wavy haired brunettes (although redheads would be just as fine)
Green eyes (anything that isn't brown?) XD
'White' I suppose, even though I'm asian lolol. Asian girls and straight hair (maybe because I have straight hair and I find it boring) aren't really at the top of my list.
Outgoing, funny, confident.

That's not to say I wouldn't be attracted to anything else, everything (hair eye color, nationality) is in high tier and viable. Just those listed are at the top of the top.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be honest, while dumb girls are a turn off

I'd still **** most of them

Because if you're a girl, and you're dumb, you sort of have to be hot to get through life

They understand they're objects for my gratification, which is one of the most important qualities (for me anyway) in a woman

Staz

Smash Lord
I never go for the top tier girls or the low tier girls, I go for the mid tier, the ones that are not hot but way pretty, they seem to have a better personality, brunettes are my favorites ^.^ especially when they have amazing eyes.

IMO I think anyone has the chance to get any girl if they use the right broomstick. I've seen couples when the guys are like WTF and the girls like top tier.....and I'm like... >.> that's what I think :p then again people have different point of views wether they are considered "good looking" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom