• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
p.s. branden your MM makes me want to actually come to this ****. i hope you 0-to-death CG whoever you play with falco and show them how great brawl really is.

i hate to double-post but i'm sure if i edited the one before this hova would accuse me of taking out crucial information he needs to defeat me in this battle of epic proportions

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Interesting read, lets see anyone outside MD/VA talk that **** in person lol, it be cool =]
yea if i have enough money... ni99as dont have jobs
No, some ignorant and lazy ones don't, speak for yourself, you ain't representing cuzzzzzzzz

Eggm

Smash Hero
This trash talk is almost enough to make me start playing this game. Or so I think till I actually see/play it again. >.>

Very entertaining tho. Even if its brawl region rivalry is still awesome fun. Also even if its brawl seeing bum go to an OOS tournament would be highly interesting in high level reigon battles like ny/nj vs md/va. I'd like to see how much that tips scales in our favor. He is a monster in fighting games.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
....i'm never saying anything would be fun ever again....i got like 200 posts of hate from it lol

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Lol this **** picked up 7 pages while i was asleep.

Zro your **** talk consisted of "good ****" and other ******** jokes that i shrugged off because i was in the middle of a match. Im sorry your talk wasn't worth my attention and its ok you crave it so much .

Also D1 is cool and i didnt feel like going over to his match vrs you and yell random **** at you.

10kanackers

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, let's just make the crew battle happen.

@ NY: If you're going to use anyone from NJ, make it M2K, Teh Spamerer, Inui, and Atomsk. MDVA it doesn't ****ing matter if M2K says "I'm my own state" what kinda bull**** is that? He lives in NJ so he'll play for NJ and if he doesn't want to ya'll should feel empty inside if ya'll win.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This ****talk is hilarious.

Anyone wanna make a sidebet on this crew battle? I got $10 on MD/VA over whatever crew the rest of the world can muster. Free money.

It's gonna be funny when all the NY ****talkers go silent as their crew gets 10-stocked.

Bug~

Smash Ace
calm down. i don't really know why i'm sitting here arguing with you guys anyway considering i would destroy all of you, and if any of you disagree put your money where your mouth is please :)
*M2K steps in* lol.

cant we all just get along?

o wait, im canadian...

*flameshield activated*

Hax

Smash Champion
lol i was playing with him chu, he's my best friend in the game. btw i got no beef with pretty much anyone in MDVA, in fact i think chu and chillin are cool people. it's just... hova...:mad:

Hax

Smash Champion
yo and just dropping by to say zro's **** talk is godly lol. you guys must've heard him wrong >_> lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey md/va somehow u gotta love me no? ... i'm bringing ny/nj now =)

admit it ya do ^_-

mindagmes?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
md/va trash talk makes other regions more motivated to get better, therefore spreading the popularity of the game. all part of the master plan to take everyones money

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol all the m2ks would come together and speak their own language..

thats a close one atomsk but if they deciphered brawl like azen said then i think M2K crew is unstoppable lol.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Well, this was entertaining, I loved the whole HAX HOVA **** talk...I never knew someone could try so hard to make a 14 year old feel bad...but...whuuuuuutever. =\

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I have a feeling the trash talk against hova will end when they see him in person

Hova fact: Laughing at an eddie-spike boosts his region's constitution by 20 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom