• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lmao, ***** there were like 100 plus people there and tons of matches going on at once

we don't follow ur azz around to challenge ur subpar trash talk

good chance u weren't cheering against one of my boys while i was there, cuz u would've felt dumb
i just want to no who r u??

im not talking **** or nothing but wow u have a really big mouth

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
when was NY talking **** at CH3? i think yall were too busy worrying about getting out of pools to talk ****, i didn't hear anything. it's clear you guys know how to talk **** on the boards about a friendly though, good job with that. hax and alukard would prob get destroyed by hova by the way
what are you talking about chillin? i had first seed in my pool... **** u sure do know how to be an idiot

EDIT: oh yea and if i remember correctly i was screaming in knacker's ear before and he took it like a *****

chillindude829

Smash Master
wow chillin way to assume how good i am at brawl without any past knowledge on my tournament placings or anything. way to steriotype me just cuz i'm from NYNJ. if this is the logic you use to judge how good people are, i'm sure everyone in MDVA is ****ing amazing. or at least in your eyes
way to assume how good hova is based on a friendly? how is that any better? but yea everyone in MD/VA is pretty amazing, you're right

Zro that doesnt change the fact that i didn't hear **** from yall. didn't i play you in bracket too? you were awfully quiet during that match, not really the master of ****talking like you were implying you are

Hax

Smash Champion
uhh.. it's brawl, chillin. you don't get 3 stocked, period.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Does anyone in this thread speak english?

Just sayin' >_>...

chillindude829

Smash Master
hax it doesn't matter what ****ing game it is, it's a friendly, period. i've gotten 3 stocked in friendlies before, guess that makes me a noob now? wanna $50 mm, since i got 3 stocked in a friendly?

Alukard

Smash Hero
way to assume how good hova is based on a friendly? how is that any better? but yea everyone in MD/VA is pretty amazing, you're right

Zro that doesnt change the fact that i didn't hear **** from yall. didn't i play you in bracket too? you were awfully quiet during that match, not really the master of ****talking like you were implying you are
yea but ur talking our ur azz ... cuz u haven't seen us play ... and we actually have a match to go by ... u have ... nothing ...

i was tryin to start a good crew battle ... cuz its a big tourney and it would have attracted alot of people to ur tourney and helped ya out ... but it looks like md/va had all this BS bottled up to talk trash ... i just was backing up my state like anyone would

hova

Smash Champion
***** i wouldn't even come to this tournament if i were you. i wouldn't even be wasting my time on smash. i'd be chillin with people 24/7 so i could learn some common sense and how to act with people. you just might be the biggest idiot i've ever talked to on smashboards. would you be kind enough to point out where the **** i edited my post, because i don't know what the **** you're talking about. give me the post #.

i'm sorry hova i really don't like to be mean but you're cockriding NY/NJ sooooo hard. what kind of ret@rd edits a 5-paragraph post dedicated to **** talking me and other people to a 1-sentence post with the intention of us feeling sympathetic for you. ***** **** you, you started **** with NY/NJ and i'm not gonna be all nice to you just cuz you got rid of a research paper full of johns and excuses and all kinds of beef you got with my state. **** you. i didn't even start this **** man.. i'm cool with lots of people from MDVA. but then all of a sudden a ****ing random who got 3 stocked by NL on a good day thinks he's tough ****. that **** ticks me off

lmao... all that for me

that edit and post after were @ ninjalink; ya dumb homo

if it doesnt' make sense directed at you then y would you think it was. there's a new post every second right now... my **** just happened to be under urs

stop failing

Hax

Smash Champion
chillin who was it you used when you got 3-stocked in this friendly

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
yea but ur talking our ur azz ... cuz u haven't seen us play ... and we actually have a match to go by ... u have ... nothing ...

i was tryin to start a good crew battle ... cuz its a big tourney and it would have attracted alot of people to ur tourney and helped ya out ... but it looks like md/va had all this BS bottled up to talk trash ... i just was backing up my state like anyone would

uhh..

si =]

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
lmao... all that for me

if it doesnt' make sense directed at you then y would you think it was. there's a new post every second right now... my **** just happened to be under urs

stop failing
you certainly have fun talking down to little kids huh?

Hax

Smash Champion
lmao... all that for me

stop failing
NL has posted at least 10 times in this thread, so if you could give me the post # where i edited that'd help me out alot dip****. because i don't recall it.

hova

Smash Champion
i have fun talking down to all non-md/va smashers

the little kid thing is just an added bonus

chillindude829

Smash Master
Alukard said:

actually i do have something to go by: the overall skill of your region. which whether you like it or not isn't as good as MD/VA. the average player in MD/VA is better than the average player in NY/NJ. and it's not like you and hax have been dominating tourneys up there so thats exactly what you are... average players. going by that is way better than going by a friendly. do friendlies really mean that much to yall? seriously thats kinda sad.

and yea we're just backing up our region too. the diff is we have evidence to back up how good we are and yall don't, so in reality you guys are the ones talking out of your asses. all you were doin was trying to start a good crew battle? all you had to do was say "lets have a crew battle" not "NY/NJ would destroy MD/VA", that's why you got so many posts telling you you're dumb

edit: and jman yeah i am going to CT, wanna money match or somethin?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

where does it imply anywhere that i am the master of **** talk? **** u love to say random ****... and yea i can understand u didnt hear me, but peoples over there heard me and they were luaghing at nacker cus of my **** talk

EDIT: hax only enters brawl tournaments once a month

hova

Smash Champion
NL has posted at least 10 times in this thread, so if you could give me the post # where i edited that'd help me out alot dip****. because i don't recall it.
u didn't edit; he did... stupid!!!

when he said he read my post wrong, that was an edit

so i edited mine

get it?

Hax

Smash Champion
i'm falling asleep talking to you guys.. **** is like talking to a wall lol this is so wackkkkk..

chillin post brawl tournies where MD-VA has done good. i don't even play this game for ****s sake so don't blame me for not knowing this ****. i barely go to brawl tournies anyway

chillindude829

Smash Master
where does it imply anywhere that i am the master of **** talk? **** u love to say random ****...
Zro said:
woah when i was at ch3 i was talkin mad **** and *****s weren't even talking back .... ya cant talk for ****... and toasty can back me up on my **** talk
uhhhh yea you're dumb. and maybe i didnt hear you talking **** cuz talking **** when you're losing doesn't really work

hova

Smash Champion
i'm falling asleep talking to you guys.. **** is like talking to a wall lol this is so wackkkkk..

chillin post brawl tournies where MD-VA has done good. i don't even play this game for ****s sake so don't blame me for not knowing this ****. i barely go to brawl tournies anyway
someone just turned ***** real quick

wrap it up B... wrap it up

i wonder how many warnings i'm gonna get tomorrow... lmfao

Hax

Smash Champion
u didn't edit; he did... stupid!!!

when he said he read my post wrong, that was an edit

so i edited mine

get it?
wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. you definitely told me that both of us edited our posts so we're equal in that department, now i.. didn't edit my post? wtf are you trying to say.

i'm sure you're bull****ing anyhow because if this were to be true you would've said it half an hour ago. not that i know what you're talking about.

Hax

Smash Champion
lol hova i'd still **** you so don't judge my skill based on me barely playing. i don't need to play brawl much to be a beast at it.

hova

Smash Champion
nvm i read it wrong. my bad. I was upset so i was in my mode when i played u forte, toasty, slash, azen and that lucas player. Oh yea and DSF.
ninjalink edited this post

edit.......

haha... i mean ya'll can stop **** riding and try to beat a ***** on your own, but i'm guessing y'all ain't good enough
i edited this post

let that **** go *****

u edited ur ****, i edited mine

that was like five posts ago
me and ninjalink let that **** go

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
uhhhh yea you're dumb. and maybe i didnt hear you talking **** cuz talking **** when you're losing doesn't really work
good **** editing your post so u can "hurt" me... well first off i was doing good against every1 i played until i played you, than i had to play some1 from new york... so i was tight, and he had a wayyy better chance of winning than me. do some "research" before you talk, it makes you look like less of idiot

chillindude829

Smash Master
that doesnt imply im the MASTER of **** talk moron. it implys that i wasn't scared to talk ****. did you even go to school?
wow you're nitpicking like ****, saying you thought you were the master of **** talk was a ****ing joke, do you take everything literally? calm down. i don't really know why i'm sitting here arguing with you guys anyway considering i would destroy all of you, and if any of you disagree put your money where your mouth is please :)

edit: lmao i like how i asked all you NY peeps talking **** to MM me and instantly you guys stop responding, nice

hova

Smash Champion
i don't need to play brawl much to be a beast at it.
i heard that one before

y are u in this thread if u don't even play the game??

lmao... y don't u stop by srk and the GH3 site while ur at it

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
jman, come win a brawl tourney in MD/VA since it's so simple. i'll put money on you not getting top 3 at a local MD/VA tourney if you want. forte "randomly" beat us before the game was even out in the US, and he's just a good player cuz he's consistently placed since then.

but there pretty much is no way in the world you could beat us in a crew battle... so why can't we talk like that?

edit: dude who said i had a hippy name arent you that ddd player that i wrecked at ch3? you bitter or something?
OMG U GUYS IS MEATRIDING URSELF... MM, or bet ur life. IF u loose we get to Curb stomp yall and if i remember, Alukard wasn't even getting cocky, u just came outta nowhere catching a heart...no wait catching a tittyattack over brawl. one of ur buddys getting mad happy saying Va/Md with dominate ~_~ and we just want yall to prove yall point

Hax

Smash Champion
ok guys i just got back from a 10-minute nap. i definitely deserve an oscar for this performance.. i put up with hova for 2 hours, that **** is unheard-of. anyway it's sad to see one of MDVA's great ****talkers use terms such as "stupid!!!", "lol ur bad", and "go play guitar hero" to pummel his foes. guitar hero.. lol i recall giving that away a couple months ago, but i'm sure you're a beast at it. you don't even deserve the title of ****talker i just gave you, but i'm sure your jokes cut it in MDVA. i can't believe you're old enough to be my dad and you'd dedicate 2 hours of your life to getting ***** by a 14 year old on a forum debate. you are truly a unique individual, and i'm sure this has been the highlight of your day. anyway i'm off to talk to people i actually give a crap about, so peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom