• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i am cocky about md/va beating any other region in a crew battle because md/va will beat any other region in a crew battle, LMAO

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
azen,,,chillin...forute...chu...plank...omni....G-reg.....neo.....nacker.....boss

im guessing this is are 10 IMO
i <3 u boss but i think travis is better than you

nacker is also a squanderer so i may opt to place meep above him

BUM163

Smash Lord
man this is crazy lol. this should have a channel on tv n we act like wrestlers talkin crap to each other...... n then sumone comes out wit a chair n hits the person over the head.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this is hilarious

its like md/va arguing that we are better based on tournament results and actual logical facts

and then nj/ny (mostly ny) acting like they have a chance because theyve always had cocky attitudes that they can't back at all.

chillindude829

Smash Master
bum you're mad cool and i got no probs with you either, just some people in your region are getting cocky with nothing to back it up. they need to understand the only reason we talk **** is cuz we've been dominating.

Hax

Smash Champion
i'm not really sure about this crew battle. i disagree with everyone who thinks one side would **** another.. that's not gonna happen. this is brawl not melee. in brawl 3 stocks don't exist, it's always 1 stock or 2 stock unless you're at like bum/m2k level. even players like azen/chillin will probably only 1 or 2 stock decent players like me lol.

hova

Smash Champion
yo put me in against the Olimar

this Hax kid needs to get off Bum's ****. Bum is cool, but Hax is a huge **** rider

i'll three stock ur FK lookin azz

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol ahhh it's nyc pride. i think it would be good though to broadcast it. word i remember u at mlg. ya was mad cool. i don't wanna get involved so if ya argue ya argue. i just would like to play wit everyone there, plus my moms is movin out there so ya will see me soon n not once.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
w.e i say nomore i guess all i can do is try my best to win @ a tourny u guys r @..

cause i have nothing to backup

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea m2ks words " dont associate me with new jersey im my own state"

Rooofl good **** loool

how bout the none top people from md/va form a crew i think that would be more even lmao

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
apparently an NJ representative took first last tourny
While 4th and 5th place was being fought for.

Nack: woot md is going to win this ! wait isnt m2k here ...dam nj player taking 1st place **** that.
M2K : dont associate me with nj .

Then we all start to laugh the end.

10kanackers

edit : ck was there .Wasnt that the best convo ever ? xD.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bum ur the only one whos ever been able to back urself and ur also the only one with a solid head on your shoulders

and like, d1 is pretty good/cool also

Hax

Smash Champion
yo put me in against the Olimar

this Hax kid needs to get off Bum's ****. Bum is cool, but Hax is a huge **** rider

i'll three stock ur FK lookin azz
excuse me but who the **** are you

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx. this is crazy though ahh man lol. i came home all relax n then i see this n i'm like wow lol. it's chaos right now

Hax

Smash Champion
i think i'll ask you the same question homo

i'm the guy from md/va... you must be the other guy :laugh:
i heard you got 3 stocked by ninjalinks diddy, for MD/VA's sake i hope that's not the best you can do

hova

Smash Champion
i heard you got 3 stocked by ninjalinks diddy, for MD/VA's sake i hope that's not the best you can do
i also placed higher than him in the tourney

boooooooooooommm

so don't worry

.... why would someone even play diddy during a friendly, that's just asking to be camped

Hax

Smash Champion
is that so? so you got ***** by people who placed below you? sounds like someone had an easy bracket.

hova

Smash Champion
sounds like someone lost the argument and is grabbing at straws

pat ur boy on the back for winning those friendlies, i'm proud of both of you

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Its funny im readin all of this. I didnt even say anythin but i sense some hate towards me but thats ok. U did look a bit upset hova.

Hax

Smash Champion
sounds like someone lost the argument and is grabbing at straws

pat ur boy on the back for winning those friendlies, i'm proud of both of you
sounds like you won't be in the crew battle, am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom