• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss8

Smash Hero
lol thats hilarious y would we want to destroy ny/nj......i mean yea....im not speaking for everyone...im speaking from what i've seen.....omni is a beast...so is plank.....chudat...forte....chillin...azen...G-reg...etc.....im pretty sure were good....we win...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
why would md/va vs ny/nj be fun?

that would be absolutely disgusting ****. In a 10v10 crew battle it would just be over.

azen chillin chu NEO plank omni forte g-reg then meep/chinesah/nacker/boss/lukky/whoreallyknows??

i whole heartedly feel like those 10 from MD/VA could not only take any region down 10v10, but could take down any 10 combined throughout the rest of the country.

Alukard

Smash Hero
why would md/va vs ny/nj be fun?

that would be absolutely disgusting ****. In a 10v10 crew battle it would just be over.

azen chillin chu NEO plank omni forte g-reg then meep/chinesah/nacker/boss/lukky/whoreallyknows??

i whole heartedly feel like those 10 from MD/VA could not only take any region down 10v10, but could take down any 10 combined throughout the rest of the country.
cocky aren't we ?

hova

Smash Champion
are u seriously an Ike main??

u should stop talking right now if you are

and yes, i do main Goofy... *****es!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wait, so if NY/NJ beats MD/VA are we the best in the universe and get to talk mad **** just like them?? lmao!!

I think I may have to bring Bum to this one too if this is gonna happen..

Alukard

Smash Hero
alukard who the **** are you? get out of this thread with your random cocky BS
shut up ugly ...

when actually i was just having fun rivalry and plank and boss definitely takes the cake with cocky SH*T

EDIT: nacker where do u live ... bk owns bronx ?? LOL!

Hax

Smash Champion
i don't get it. this is a brawl tournament, what's all the hype about? lol. i doubt i can make it anyway :(

chillindude829

Smash Master
**** it, im down. people need to understand that there's a reason we talk so much ****. i propose MD/VA top 10 vs top 10 of everywhere else. maybe after singles, and we can just go by singles results to form the crews? cuz i dont know how they would figure their crew out without arguments.

Alukard said:
shut up ugly ...

when actually i was just having fun rivalry and plank and boss definitely takes the cake with cocky SH*T
off my nuts, making personal insults and ****, i dont even know you. you just love the chance to beef with a pro huh?

chillindude829

Smash Master
jman if anything can happen in brawl why do the same people keep winning? WTF get your "LOL its brawl" **** out of here, yeah its brawl, it's also $5000 on the line at this tourney. i don't see melee tourneys with that kind of money anymore.

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** it, im down. people need to understand that there's a reason we talk so much ****. i propose MD/VA top 10 vs top 10 of everywhere else. maybe after singles, and we can just go by singles results to form the crews? cuz i dont know how they would figure their crew out without arguments.

off my nuts, making personal insults and ****, i dont even know you. you just love the chance to beef with a pro huh?
actually no i wanted a crew battle and u guys are talking like theres no way in the world we can beat ya ... not even give competition ... like seriously thats just stupid ... and the way u guys talk would make anyone angry cuz ya basically circle jerking each other right now

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol i dont play this game very much i won last week brawl tourny @ nj.. the game is very simple

also that mk forte did he not come randomly and beat all u guys

Hax

Smash Champion
off the top of my head, notable brawl players from NY/NJ are..

hax
jman
alukard
dj
leo
bum
m2k
ninjalink
snake
shadow
teh_spamerer (i've heard good things)
ron
d1
pc (does he still play?)

notable melee players are..

hax
jman
alukard
dj
bum
m2k
eggm
teh_spamerer (i've heard good things lol)
d1
pc
reik
vanz
teczero
tecnine
and probably lots and lots of new jersey foxes and falcos

NY/NJ WE RUN THIS ****

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
off the top of my head, notable brawl players from NY/NJ are..

hax
jman
alukard
dj
leo
bum
m2k
ninjalink
snake
shadow
teh_spamerer (i've heard good things)
ron
d1
pc (does he still play?)

notable melee players are..

hax
jman
alukard
dj
bum
m2k
eggm
teh_spamerer (i've heard good things lol)
d1
pc
reik
vanz
teczero
tecnine
and probably lots and lots of new jersey foxes and falcos

NY/NJ WE RUN THIS ****
shut upp >_>

hova

Smash Champion
actually no i wanted a crew battle and u guys are talking like theres no way in the world we can beat ya ... not even give competition ... like seriously thats just stupid ... and the way u guys talk would make anyone angry cuz ya basically circle jerking each other right now
that's right... get mad boy

and we're cocky for good reason... WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU!!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
jman, come win a brawl tourney in MD/VA since it's so simple. i'll put money on you not getting top 3 at a local MD/VA tourney if you want. forte "randomly" beat us before the game was even out in the US, and he's just a good player cuz he's consistently placed since then.

Alukard said:
but there pretty much is no way in the world you could beat us in a crew battle... so why can't we talk like that?

edit: dude who said i had a hippy name arent you that ddd player that i wrecked at ch3? you bitter or something?

Hax

Smash Champion
jman if anything can happen in brawl why do the same people keep winning? WTF get your "LOL its brawl" **** out of here, yeah its brawl, it's also $5000 on the line at this tourney. i don't see melee tourneys with that kind of money anymore.
chillin.. that's cuz the melee pros like you don't support it anymore. if you wanted to make CH4 an all-melee tournament i'm sure everyone would still come (i'm down with that ****).

i'm tired of seeing hypocrites in the smash community, including myself. i'm done being a hypocrite. all of us complain, "brawl sucks, brawl sucks, brawl sucks" yet we keep entering tournies for it. brawl's an ok game, but there's no reason for it to be competitive. maybe if everyone were to play at bum or m2k's level it would be a decent competitive game, but the fact of the matter is things will never be that way.. i'm probably done entering brawl tournies.. why should i be supporting a game i hate. it's people like me keeping that **** alive, if we all got together melee could come back people. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
this thread got crazy... how this got all started. number jman brawl is not random cuz the same people do win just like in melee.... but tripping is mad stupid. number two it's 2 early to tell who would win cause leo and starz did mad good for singles and not for nothin, there is tougher people out here.... same thing how there is tough people out there. i would want it to happen and at the end of the day, everyone has a good time.

it be good for me to see different styles play n good to see the old melee people in brawl still doin justice. my aol name is oni163 if anyone wants to contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom