• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
wow.. lotta "peach user" debates. why does that happen like everytime a "peach" reference is made??

but if it helps.. i'll money match ANY peach. $20.00??

hova

Smash Champion
i have a new found respect for the Canada guys... they completely wrecked the Peach boards last night and it was ***** hilarious

Niko had nothing to do with it so that guy is still a mop

CH4: full of Canadians, peach mains, and win!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
That prank was pretty **** hilarious despite it being through my account. 8000 views in less than 24 horus lmfao.

Though I guess I'm still a mop.

Vanz I'll MM you. Peach vs Peach. You're peach is **** good so this is gunna be tough. I'll say $10 bo5.

Bug~

Smash Ace
so ya, canadians are coming to see where we stand against the americans. Theres gunna be mad **** talk during games but lets all just have a good time.

Wii Troopers..Alot of members from my clan is probably going to be attending such as Biglou, Snadmonkey, Dannykat, maybe Bardull and more.

We will crew battle anyone. www.wtclan.com ftw! lol!

Bug~

Smash Ace
1-0 *****..thats wat i thought. we dont fail at mkwii..we are on the rise very fast just like we did on the other games with ease.

Bug~

Smash Ace
rofl..maverick hunters?

do u even know who the wii troopers are?

we are 9-0 in MSC, 11-0 in MOHH2, 12-0 in Brawl (about to beat a 16-0 clan), 1-0 in MKWII.

Wii Troopers dont lose, Ill go to your site requesting a clan war soon enuff.

hova

Smash Champion
rofl..maverick hunters?

do u even know who the wii troopers are?

we are 9-0 in MSC, 11-0 in MOHH2, 12-0 in Brawl (about to beat a 16-0 clan), 1-0 in MKWII.

Wii Troopers dont lose, Ill go to your site requesting a clan war soon enuff.
claycooters *****

and i smoke ur people online all the time. i don't care about any other games(altho u guys suck at smash too) my people will destroy anyone u have in MK

online crews a gay btw

Bug~

Smash Ace
bring ur brawl clan to CH4 then cause mines coming ;)

you think you smoke my people. Lemme go ask bardull, full metal, dannykat, dook, snad, jump..

WT doesnt lose, period.

MKWii? surely your still dreaming. Maverick Hunters are an unknown clan noone knows of..i wonder why..

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ROFL@WT not losing

clay cooters best 4 or H2YL would absolutely destruct your lives

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha im hoping you guys are just trash talking for the sake of trash talking and dont honestly believe the words you say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom