• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I checked out Devil Wears Prada a while ago and nothing stuck. I couldn't tell you how they sound, but I know I didn't like it much. Dance Gavin Dance is pretty good [I'm mainly just addicted to "The Backwards Pumpkin Song". I used to hate AOF's screaming. It seemed to have no point and no motivation. But after seeing videos [early stuff], seeing them live, and reading a few lyrics, it makes complete sense.

I don't like screaming stuff by default...some of it's good, a LOT of it is pretty bad and generic. EDIT: I used to be a screamer myself and I always appreciated the higher difficulty screaming [early AOF, early The Used] as opposed to typical easy crap that didn't always sound great [Story of the Year]...very little of that is any good >_>

Truth is that I listen to pretty much everything, and not in that cop-out way of being too lazy to really figure out what you like when the question is asked. I'm open to any genre [though some black/death metal will never grow on me]

Chillin: I will never understand how people can say that about rap :( Unless, of course, all they know of rap is some Yin Yang Twins song they heard 8,000 times at some shltty frat party

lol@Thumbs

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
@Toasty Death metal completely ***** every other genre.

Rap is rap as plank said the lesser known guys are better than the ones who say the same **** over and over.

Everyone should listen to some death metal because as i stated before it will kick your *** / jack you up to the point were your kicking ***.

10kanackers

Niko_K

Smash Master
I too am a rabid death/prog metal fan. :O

Chillin 10$ Metal MM, my metal vocals vs you're freestyles

..don't know how is going to work

hova

Smash Champion
look Canada guy; i'm from md/va and you are Canada guy

that by default makes me 6 times better than you

echos

Smash Journeyman
they should have death before every music genre... death country, death classical, death bluegrass, death techno..... yeah why not

Niko_K

Smash Master
dude apparently canada man got 17th at a canada tourney lmfao... that translates to about 125th in an MD/VA tourney
bahaha that tournament was so flop, smoked so much nug before brackets, /johns. I placed 2nd in the one before that.

But hey, We will have to wait and see now won't we ;)

Have you decided which character you're using for our MM?

Tink

Smash Hero
thats how the MW is every tourny....but we always lose <_<.

this is looking amazing, soooo far away still =(.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Does anyone wanna team with me for this? I'm a good teams Partners And one of the best Peaches in N.Y so no bull**** from me.

KingAce

Smash Ace
aww alright lol and hova theres actually 5 "canada guys"
we are all coming in the same car

hova

Smash Champion
i'm gonna get numbered shirts and hats for all the Canada guys. maybe they can crew battle the raftbuilders

<3 Canada and Canada guys... just not Niko aka Canada guy -1

lmao@ Meep and hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom