• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova

Smash Champion
silly forte and his Daisy pride

Peach is where it's at son... Peach has been completely over represented in this thread

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
Yo i think i found a ride to this ****. i still need a patner so if u wanna team just hit me up. im probably gonna be atleast 1 of the best players here so if u got skillz let me no

hova

Smash Champion
the Canada guys should register as Canada guy 1, 2, 3... etc. and just switch around when they run into a bad match up

i'm sure no one would notice and it would be hilarious

MDK00

Smash Ace
u guys better hope i dont come. i will wreck every single one of u. the gta boys will ruin u guys.
if i reach, the first person im lookin for is hova. word. ima empty yo wallet so quick.

easy.

yo gta i think ima have to lend u guys the easy button. show em how we do it down here.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hova is talking **** and won't MM, what a ***** hahaha.

Im gunna need to prove im the best peach, I'll place higher than every peach player.

hova

Smash Champion
i mean i win MMs and then give people their money back; i don't see the point

you won't make it past the first Round of pools Canada Guy -1, overB doesn't work in the states

yo what's a MDK00?? why does everyone magically think they are good?? lmao... were you guys just dieing for Brawl to come out so that you could talk random **** and think ur good because it's a new game

thanks for feeding the pot

KingAce

Smash Ace
i mean i win MMs and then give people their money back; i don't see the point

you won't make it past the first Round of pools Canada Guy -1, overB doesn't work in the states

yo what's a MDK00?? why does everyone magically think they are good?? lmao... were you guys just dieing for Brawl to come out so that you could talk random **** and think ur good because it's a new game

thanks for feeding the pot
Lol arent we getting just a bit too cocky about the MM's? Also, we dont think we are magically good, eastern canada with montreal where vwins, chet and all the other melee pros are. They said that GTA must suck at brawl. Guess what we went there and every one of us in the car came 1st in our pool and we got 1st,2nd,4th,5th at that tournament. So no, we arent noobs who just magically think we are good. and um sry we arent feeding the pot, because the pot is already guaranteed at $5000.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not Peach, Daisy!
..right?

Yea.........Daisy >_____>

You wanna team, Peach and Meta should be sweet.

Also Niko if you got a problem with Hova direct it to him, dont go attacking all Peach players and saying you will place high them them. cause last I checked there is one that is better than you are and he is attending this.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yea.........Daisy >_____>

You wanna team, Peach and Meta should be sweet.

Also Niko if you got a problem with Hova direct it to him, dont go attacking all Peach players and saying you will place high them them. cause last I checked there is one that is better than you are and he is attending this.
Thanks for the input, lemme guess its you :O

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
haha I said you were better than me so you didn't get angry

Nice try though

What is there to get angry about?

Unless you lied and think you are better, and if so, I'm not gonna get mad at that. Your a lil cocky anyway. But if you think your better than me because (insert reason here) Then I'll just have to test this out now wont I? Now if you don't have a reason for why you think so you are then..................... .___.

D

Deleted member

When I went to UCLA IV all the Cali guys called me Canada -_-

so I entered as Canada. -_-

it was pretty funny. "OHHH SHIITT ITS CANADA VS GIMPYFISH!!"

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol arent we getting just a bit too cocky about the MM's? Also, we dont think we are magically good, eastern canada with montreal where vwins, chet and all the other melee pros are. They said that GTA must suck at brawl. Guess what we went there and every one of us in the car came 1st in our pool and we got 1st,2nd,4th,5th at that tournament. So no, we arent noobs who just magically think we are good. and um sry we arent feeding the pot, because the pot is already guaranteed at $5000.
It's a shame Canada has never been good when compared to the US. Sorry guys, your country is inferior.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Canada is soo bad right?

I remember Sliq probably thought that when he came to that one tournament of ours, didn't go so well for him.

Either way, the more you **** talk the harder the fall is if you don't win.

Edit: Then you've completely missed my point Niko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom