• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
because md/va knows how to grab release and whenever someone is getting good with wario (me/greg, and even ur wario was pretty good) they get shut down

nothing like getting cg'd across the stage by ddd for 40% then being released into a free usmash

t_t

Tink

Smash Hero
reflexxxxx.....heys, so like, we should do double wario at this for teams o,0...me and dope just did it and it ***** =).

boss, ill take some of that action =).

chillindude829

Smash Master
raft why are you telling me to grow up? that was my opinion before this weekend anyhow, you simply suck *** with anyone who isn't MK. i heard you were scared to MM wes' sonic with anyone but MK ROFL, it's ****ing sonic, you're pitiful

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
**** yo $5000 pot. that could me mad weed . yall better make room i think i might hit dis tourney up.

my bad, i dont have a ride. any1 of u comin from NY? u can find me aorund secor cortland or pretty much anywhere they sell pizza lol

also hit me up if u wanna team. my falcon is mad Beast

Niko_K

Smash Master
Canada crew is coming. We have 5 people in the car:

Myself
Ambrose
JL
Kingace
Percon

AND WE NEED HOUSING PLEASE. Preferrably by MD players who aren't gay.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Niko, I'll house you guys. Can you guys bring a tent? I have 2 rooms but they can only handle sleeping space for like 12 people max, and I don't know how many people I'm housing yet but it's probably gonna be more than that. I have plenty of space to set up a tent on my property and I live out in the country, so it's not a bad neighborhood or anything. You won't have to worry about anything outside.

Oh and I'm not gay at all. In fact, I'm the anti-Plank :)

Edit: I might as well ask this now while we're on the topic. What SoVa guys are coming to this? I will house you guys again of course.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
ill be coming with
Izumi
Atmosk
Vex Kasrani
and
unfortunatley
jesus christ
god help us
Inui.
Idk when were leaving so JCeaser ill ask Izumi if we need housing or not. Well thats if you can house people

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Well actually im not 100% sure if im going but for ESTICLE Izumi said yes and maybe for this and i do have a tent but its only good for about 2 people

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
not sure if any SoVa guys are coming since it's like 5 hours away and people (at least the drivers) will have school/work the next morning and chances are it won't be a quick tournament >_>

I'll double check...but consider that to not be fun at all since SoVa won't be wreckin the farm house ^_^ haha

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
because md/va knows how to grab release and whenever someone is getting good with wario (me/greg, and even ur wario was pretty good) they get shut down

nothing like getting cg'd across the stage by ddd for 40% then being released into a free usmash

t_t

you forgot slikvik and boss. i do pretty well when i use him in tourney and boss just *****. i use 3 chars, not just G&W, probably why you overlooked me. i'll bring him out again this sunday. hes a little hungry

then again, there are no good wario's in md/va
ouch...*remembers beating chu and meep last C3 he went to*...eh

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sliks wario is pretty dank. wario is a role player at best tho, good for certain matchups. that grab release stuff just destroys him in the long run ofa tourney. also, meta beats him (shocker)

Niko_K

Smash Master
So, we definitely can't bring a tent that fits 5 of us. We'd prefer to sleep indoors.

Anyone? Or do you Americans get some sick pleasure from neglecting us Canadians.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
toasty thats awful, alexisonfire is so overrated

theyre an alright band, but so many bands of the same genre do the same thing except they do it better

Niko_K

Smash Master
I actually live in the city they are from, and know dallas personally haha.

Agreed with plank, they ****ing suck. I listen to music with harsh vocals but they don't provide anything special within the instrumental aspect.

Listen to some Metal, hardcore wishes it could immitate.

Plank, you said you would house just me, is there room for 4 more..floors are cool

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i LOVEE a lot of hardcore niko, but im also into a lot of metal. Not as much as I used to be, but still some.
Alexisonfire fails in both categories.

Are you guys driving, or what? I possibly could, I have to talk to my sister because she's my roomate and also a huge *****.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
wow so much AOF hate haha...have you heard the first album? were you even paying attention? oh well. difference of opinion. don't wanna spam up this thread so if you wanna argue PM me [though I don't want to since neither will convince the other of anything haha]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Meh toasty I just dislike the guys voice as a whole so I really can't be convinced anyway. Do you like the devil wears prada and stuff like that?

chillindude829

Smash Master
i dont even see how you guys listen to stuff like that, it just hurts my ears. i guess it's the same way some people feel about rap being unlistenable despite how much i enjoy it

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont even see how you guys listen to stuff like that, it just hurts my ears. i guess it's the same way some people feel about rap being unlistenable despite how much i enjoy it
I used to hate it as well, it was an acquired taste. I listened to rock, then started to listen to rock with a tiny bit of screaming but HATED the screaming. Eventually I got used to it and even liked it sometimes, then over time I could begin to enjoy stuff with mostly screaming/little singing. Now I like either, all singing or all screaming or a mix, it doesnt matter to me.

Rap is fine, the beats are good sometimes. I don't like the common stuff you hear everyday but a lot of underground stuff is really good. I think people just hate all the stereotypes when it comes to both genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom