• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Some of florida is definitely going to go to this.
We suck.
But could someone house us anyway ?
If I end up going, I can definitely get us housing no problem, 2 of my best friends live in Maryland and are going to this. Hell, even if I don't go, I can probably hook you up with them. My friend Nick plays Snake, you guys could bond.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If I end up going, I can definitely get us housing no problem, 2 of my best friends live in Maryland and are going to this. Hell, even if I don't go, I can probably hook you up with them. My friend Nick plays Snake, you guys could bond.
would you get me and HRNUT housing too ginger? cause if you did, you'd be like...the greatest person ever or something

AfroQT

Smash Master
HOUSINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg
for afro thundah plz?

I wanna stay wit a bunch of smashers

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Are you joking? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah why would anyone ever bet on candy in that situation?
your right plank my wolf sucks its horrible....not to mention not a single person in md/va has placed higher than me in tourny using wolf...wait i take that back...when the game first started azen got like 3rd at chu biweekly with wolf...but then again thats azen and azen is wayyy to good...but other than that...no1 else has placed as high as i have with wolf

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Plank, Side bet. I bet $10 that candy beats Travis in wolf ditto. u accept?

chillindude829

Smash Master
your right plank my wolf sucks its horrible....not to mention not a single person in md/va has placed higher than me in tourny using wolf...wait i take that back...when the game first started azen got like 3rd at chu biweekly with wolf...but then again thats azen and azen is wayyy to good...but other than that...no1 else has placed as high as i have with wolf
it was funny when we played at that c3 and you were like "wanna do the wolf ditto for tourney?" and i was like "no" then after i beat you in tourney i beat you in the wolf ditto MM as well LOL

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
it was funny when we played at that c3 and you were like "wanna do the wolf ditto for tourney?" and i was like "no" then after i beat you in tourney i beat you in the wolf ditto MM as well LOL
o wellz...idk why your trying to talk #### when i havent said anything about you....looks like your trying to start #### for no reason here...not cool sir

chillindude829

Smash Master
i mean after i said i didnt wanna do the wolf ditto for tourney you were like "you scared?" thats pretty much starting **** for no reason IMO, so i don't really mind doing the same in return

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i mean after i said i didnt wanna do the wolf ditto for tourney you were like "you scared?" thats pretty much starting **** for no reason IMO, so i don't really mind doing the same in return
haha wow...it was just a joke...im not actually start #### b/c you didnt wanna wolf ditto in tourny...i think its stupid to start #### with ppl over a game...and im not saying that to chillin...im saying it to every single person on smashboards that tries to act tough over a computer screen..just sad

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I chose Snake last time...I'll do Wolfs this time.

which means: if I go to this, I'll MM any and all Wolfs with ROB [meaning: whole set is ROB vs. Wolf]

good **** to Candy/Kaiser for taking my money last time >_>

EDIT: I just realized how bad of an idea this was since I don't think I've EVER played against a good Wolf. haha...still gonna go through with it though :)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
haha, no ones ever serious on the boards, when someone is "starting ****" just laugh it off and talk more **** back.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
would you get me and HRNUT housing too ginger? cause if you did, you'd be like...the greatest person ever or something
I'm sure I could, yes. My girl Vi pretty much lives in a huge *** basement in her parents house and there would be plenty of room for a number of people :]

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
aah.. i wanted to go to this... =(... didn't know it was gonna be two days =/ ... would get home too late sunday to get to school the next day.
i didn't wanna miss the any of the circuit events but oh well.

Tink

Smash Hero
anybody want to own some teams with a wario o,0?

im going to bus to this if i cant find a ride.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
atomsk, do u do money matches? if so, we should do one

simply because i have no idea how the hell a ddd is supposed to beat MK, so id like to see first hand :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i disagree, i dont think ddd should ever be able to beat a mk that knows what theyre doing

hova

Smash Champion
i will never tire of Atomsk's sig

canada guy needs to post more about his silly canadian cockiness

Tink!!!

and who the *** is this mega smash guy. such worthless posts

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
MM anyone?

Plairnkk $5.00
chillen -$5.00
G-reg
Forte

Looks like Rx- and I will be coming from FL... I just gotta find out if my job accepted those dates and i'm good to go. I know theirs housing at the venue, but I rather not stay in the venue all day, anyone awesome like to do other things other than smash for long periods of time?? Bars?? hanging out?? i'm 22 btw. :bee:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i disagree, i dont think ddd should ever be able to beat a mk that knows what theyre doing
idk honestly i have seen some dedede's that can do really well against mks.
Leo(basic sausage, from NY) can fight them.... but i haven't played atomsk since that only montage tourney i went to.... you were NOT so good at the matchup then atomsk lmao. :laugh:

the matchup is not that bad really though. ddd has to really on shield grabbing mk a lot though(when does he not rely on it with everyone though :dizzy:) and up tilt will kill at low percents. still without a doubt it's meta knight's favor. i think it is 6-4 though.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i will never tire of Atomsk's sig
I feel the love XD

atomsk, do u do money matches? if so, we should do one

simply because i have no idea how the hell a ddd is supposed to beat MK, so id like to see first hand :p
ok sure i'll do one with you

but i haven't played atomsk since that only montage tourney i went to.... you were NOT so good at the matchup then atomsk lmao. :laugh:

the matchup is not that bad really though. ddd has to really on shield grabbing mk a lot though(when does he not rely on it with everyone though :dizzy:) and up tilt will kill at low percents. still without a doubt it's meta knight's favor. i think it is 6-4 though.
I got much better since then lol

There is much much more to it then that, DDD has to rely on punishing MKs approach with grabs which isn't that hard, besides that all he can really do is camp Bairs, and DDDs Up Tilt kills MK at 85.5-86%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom