• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
xD lmao at jonadiaper randomly insulting while instigating too

oh wellz whos up for MMin my marth i'll do it if i have Extra Money

Niko_K

Smash Master
rofl @ the catfight of peach mains
Lmfao it's quite sad isn't it :p. Hova and Dark.Pch may need to MM in Boxing.

So crews will be actual crews and not like that region bull**** right?

Also is Dark.Pch a girl?
Someone draft me into crews please ;)

No, Dark.Pch is a hispanic male if I am not mistaken.

You guys better not underestimate the peach players, we're gunna come in and storm you. Though hova probably has proven otherwise lolol
I went there

hova

Smash Champion
ur like that Canadian Ganon guy who thought he was going to wreck **** at pound3

then he came down and just sucked dong

there may not be a language barrier between our countries, but the skill gap is unbelievable

still <3 chester and testrider... those guys are too good

edit: i'm also amazing at Wii boxing

echos

Smash Journeyman
ur like that Canadian Ganon guy who thought he was going to wreck **** at pound3

there may not be a language barrier between our countries, but the skill gap is unbelievable

well **** hova we will be at the venue all night you up to get smacked around in some wii boxing :)

Niko_K

Smash Master

Didn't Kage get like 9th at Pound 3? or was that GA presents...I forget.

also yes! Chester and Testrider are good. I got to face him in the doubles tournament at Tos5 recently. We won ;)

Though I actually don't expect to do THAT great, USA plays MK and Snake = GAY. I'm learning wario right now to counter MK. :(

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Wario is good though...

Wario and Snake both **** each other

and fighting Meta with Wario is like Marth vs Jiggs in melee

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
**** man I have got to Move to MD/VA I was gonna go to NorCal But its too ****ing expensive but I can make more money over there

Niko_K

Smash Master
maybe you should learn how to play Peach

then you'd be able to beat MK and Snake
It's really the other way around. If you're implying that you wreck MK and Snake with your peach, those MK's and Snake are really garbage ;)

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
okay so check this out - Snakes are really easy to beat actually because he doesn't have a direct projectile, which means lots of characters can actually get in close. metaknight has rele short reach and can be destroyed by direct projectiles (i.e arua sphere, falcos laser, wolf's lasers, pits arrows, and even ZSS paralyzer

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wario does well vs MK, i use him vs MK cuz i hate mk dittos lol

edit:: hovas peach is sick and can beat plenty of good mks and snakes, dont underestimate chars because canada is bad at brawl.

like really, really bad at brawl. ive watched vids XD

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rofl id bet money that hovas peach would absolutely wreck 98% of all OOS players. id also put a side bet that he would fair you at least 40 times a match

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna go ahead and vouch for hova's peach, its one of the best...just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom