• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I believe he said worthless posts....so thats what you have done apparently XD

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
hey can I ask you guys a question. This has nothing to do with this thread and Iam refering to who ever wants to answer.

Ok I wanted a ps3 really badly so this kid at my school said he had one and didnt like it so I traded my wii along with smash to get his ps3 and gta. I hate it and miss smash. Now the wii is sold out and I need to train after I heard about this touney am I Stupid for this trade.

Frames

DI
sell the ps3/gta and use it to buy a wii/smash whenever they get in stock

also, i want to come to CH4, i know a bunch from FL are planning on coming, we'll see how it goes.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
What the hell are you talking about? That was best trade I've ever heard of. He got rid of a ****ty system and game and got an amazing system and game that cost over twice as much. If you hate GTA just sell it, but keep your PS3 and buy MGS4 and DMC4.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
stfu thumbs, id say u only hate brawl cuz u suck *** at it but u sucked *** at melee too so i cant even use that, LOL

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I watched you quit out of a match where chinesah was four stocking you recently, so you suck at Melee now too LMAO

And you're not good at Brawl. You're gay. If I played half as gay as you I'd be placing top 10 every tourny :laugh:

Seriously, stop being a cocky prick when all you know how to do is run the clock.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I watched you quit out of a match where chinesah was four stocking you recently, so you suck at Melee now too LMAO

And you're not good at Brawl. You're gay. If I played half as gay as you I'd be placing top 10 every tourny :laugh:

Seriously, stop being a cocky prick when all you know how to do is run the clock.
LOL that brawl

anyway im coming to this ^_^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

yes i am awful at melee too, but thats okay because its dead :D

brawl however is not, and winning is winning no matter how you do it, im not breaking any rules.

saying otherwise is simply scrubby ^^

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
well its too late now my whole goal for a ps3 was metal gear and for the wii brawl. my ps3 is now in the hands of a anonymous bidder so Iam hoping i can get enough to buy a wii of ebay. watch i bet you after a few months i will end up wanting a ps3 lol

ps
i suck n melee 2

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Just set up registration for 2 events.

When signing up it tells you how much it will cost at the door, BUT IT DOES NOT CHARGE YOU NOW
It wont ask for credit card info or anything, dont worry.

Please sign up if you plan on attending.
It would be greatly appretiated

www.ecregionalcircuit.com -> Registration

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
^^^
well he kinda had the right to say what e did cuz you so ignorantly claimed that brawl was much better.. even if i like the game better i don't claim it was a better game, honestly i think they are both amazing games.

also you posted that for no reason at all

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Rx- and I are coming to this... what is the closest airport to the venue??

and could someone pretty please give us a lift from the airport to the venue??

The state of FL would love you dearly...we'll also provide gas monies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The entry fee for this should be softened for OOSers. It's a lot to pay $73 when me and xYz only really want to do doubles :)

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Rx- and I are coming to this... what is the closest airport to the venue??

and could someone pretty please give us a lift from the airport to the venue??

The state of FL would love you dearly...we'll also provide gas monies.
BWI I believe is the closest then again thats the only one I remember.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I'm trying to figure out a greyhound route from St.Catharines Ontario to Sykesville MD. Holy **** it's difficult. Where is the nearest greyhound station from the city? and would anyone be willing to pick me and maybe another from the nearest station?

Reallllllly have to come :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
The entry fee for this should be softened for OOSers. It's a lot to pay $73 when me and xYz only really want to do doubles :)
Although we really understand where you're coming from, it's hard pressed for a tournament host to do ANYTHING about the entry fee.

He has to pay not only for the original venue for the 2 days, but also the venue next door which is way bigger, so he has to pay for that as well. He also has to clear everything out of both rooms and move it all to a warehouse which i imagine is a *****. Payouts have to be made for singles/teams/crews with a guaranteed 5000 pot, and theres no guarantee hes even going to make that money back. Whether 4 people show or 400, hes gotta give that 5k up. I've posted a post similar to this before and while I know times have been pressing for monies with the economy recently with gas and food prices ridiculous, there's not much that can be done. This is pretty much the reason it was announced so far in advance. it's expensive and that's a *****, but you pay for quality, yaknow? The only complaint about ch3 was the heat issue, so the room was expanded more than double to give more space and allow the AC to work better.

ill talk to travis, maybe he can do some sort of discount if people bring wii's and maybe a bit more if they bring tvs as well, but no promises, really.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I might have to pass on this the price is sounding a lil steep right now

KingAce

Smash Ace
So yeah... 5 more people from Canada are probably coming to this, just confirming things up that everyone has the money to come to this =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom