• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova

Smash Champion
ain't no hate, i don't even know you

just diddy is a homo character (that i hate in general) that needs to be played against a certain way and i wasn't interested in a 7min friendly

i also don't get upset over smash, you can ask anyone md/va

**** was just boring, i was hoping you would change

lmao@ Hova vs Ny... ya'll ain't even ready for the up close and personal **** talk... enjoy ur time on the boards

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
nvm i read it wrong. my bad. I was upset so i was in my mode when i played u forte, toasty, slash, azen and that lucas player. Oh yea and DSF.

Hax

Smash Champion
uhh, so lemme get this straight. you were bored as **** from the first match so you went on to playing a second one after he stayed with diddy? LOL and i'm the one grabbing at straws your argument sucks **** there's like 5 contradictions and we just got started

it's ok hova don't get angry

-__-

Smash Ace
nice john guy im assuming evrytime u play diddy u guna forfeit the match cuz ur not interestd in fighting one thanks for the heads up mm?

hova

Smash Champion
edit.......

haha... i mean ya'll can stop **** riding and try to beat a ***** on your own, but i'm guessing y'all ain't good enough

Hax

Smash Champion
LOL @ hova not taking names

you're a ****ing joke wow

Alukard

Smash Hero

just diddy is a homo character (that i hate in general) that needs to be played against a certain way and i wasn't interested in a 7min friendly

lmao@ Hova vs Ny... ya'll ain't even ready for the up close and personal **** talk... enjoy ur time on the boards
WHOA ... MD/VA does not even talk **** in person better then midwest lol ... nyc and nj definitely take the cake at that ****

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
*****, i don't know **** about u besides u play diddy... i didn't even kno who u was then, but everyone kept postin about a diddy so i figured u was the one

i don't take names and i don't try to meet *****s

i know D1 and Ron from a tourney awhile back

like i said, how am i gonna throw hate when i don't even know you
ouch .

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
lol at your sig C@sH Mooney watching the steam update.. definantly took a minute to watch lol.

this thread is interesting.

Hax

Smash Champion
hova said:
*****, i don't know **** about u besides u play diddy... i didn't even kno who u was then, but everyone kept postin about a diddy so i figured u was the one

i don't take names and i don't try to meet *****s

i know D1 and Ron from a tourney awhile back

like i said, how am i gonna throw hate when i don't even know you

get over urself
a post to be remembered LMFAO

hova

Smash Champion
WHOA ... MD/VA does not even talk **** in person better then midwest lol ... nyc and nj definitely take the cake at that ****
u serious??

no one talks more **** than md/va in person

and ur bad... lol and so is hax

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Im not even arguing but seems someone has a problem. Its not my fault u lost. Im not even sayin anything but the fact u calling out names sounds like u have beef for no reason. Next time dont lose. Simple.

-__-

Smash Ace
im curious hova who r u n who do u main n what place u got last tourny asl? lmfao

Hax

Smash Champion
u serious??

you're a ****ing idiot ROFL. husband is your saving grace of **** talk, and he's nowhere near the level of NY/NJ. and last time i checked he doesn't play anymore lmao

ok.. HOLD IT.. i'm bad? LMFAO where'd you get that one from? is that the calibur of MDVA **** talk? "you're bad?" LOL

wait i'm sorry hova, i thought you weren't taking names. i must've been mistaken :O

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
u serious??

i dont think so.. well thats my opinion i think NY has some serious trash talking

and im not going to lie im a newb when it comes to this game and i never seen you play before so i cant say anything about you playing hax or alukard but from reading what happened between you and NL i dont think you would beat hax or alukard.

hova

Smash Champion
husband ain't got **** on me

i'mma need hax and the other two ***s on here to wear some name tags so i can remember to make them feel worthless come tourney time

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

woah when i was at ch3 i was talkin mad **** and *****s weren't even talking back .... ya cant talk for ****... and toasty can back me up on my **** talk

hova

Smash Champion
woah when i was at ch3 i was talkin mad **** and *****s weren't even talking back .... ya cant talk for ****... and toasty can back me up on my **** talk
lmao, ***** there were like 100 plus people there and tons of matches going on at once

we don't follow ur azz around to challenge ur subpar trash talk

good chance u weren't cheering against one of my boys while i was there, cuz u would've felt dumb

chillindude829

Smash Master
when was NY talking **** at CH3? i think yall were too busy worrying about getting out of pools to talk ****, i didn't hear anything. it's clear you guys know how to talk **** on the boards about a friendly though, good job with that. hax and alukard would prob get destroyed by hova by the way

Hax

Smash Champion
***** i wouldn't even come to this tournament if i were you. i wouldn't even be wasting my time on smash. i'd be chillin with people 24/7 so i could learn some common sense and how to act with people. you just might be the biggest idiot i've ever talked to on smashboards. would you be kind enough to point out where the **** i edited my post, because i don't know what the **** you're talking about. give me the post #.

i'm sorry hova i really don't like to be mean but you're cockriding NY/NJ sooooo hard. what kind of ret@rd edits a 5-paragraph post dedicated to **** talking me and other people to a 1-sentence post with the intention of us feeling sympathetic for you. ***** **** you, you started **** with NY/NJ and i'm not gonna be all nice to you just cuz you got rid of a research paper full of johns and excuses and all kinds of beef you got with my state. **** you. i didn't even start this **** man.. i'm cool with lots of people from MDVA. but then all of a sudden a ****ing random who got 3 stocked by NL on a good day thinks he's tough ****. that **** ticks me off

Hax

Smash Champion
wow chillin way to assume how good i am at brawl without any past knowledge on my tournament placings or anything. way to steriotype me just cuz i'm from NYNJ. if this is the logic you use to judge how good people are, i'm sure everyone in MDVA is ****ing amazing. or at least in your eyes

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
***** i wouldn't even come to this tournament if i were you. i wouldn't even be wasting my time on smash. i'd be chillin with people 24/7 so i could learn some common sense and how to act with people. you just might be the biggest idiot i've ever talked to on smashboards. would you be kind enough to point out where the **** i edited my post, because i don't know what the **** you're talking about. give me the post #.

i'm sorry hova i really don't like to be mean but you're cockriding NY/NJ sooooo hard. what kind of ret@rd edits a 5-paragraph post dedicated to **** talking me and other people to a 1-sentence post with the intention of us feeling sympathetic for you. ***** **** you, you started **** with NY/NJ and i'm not gonna be all nice to you just cuz you got rid of a research paper full of johns and excuses and all kinds of beef you got with my state. **** you. i didn't even start this **** man.. i'm cool with lots of people from MDVA. but then all of a sudden a ****ing random who got 3 stocked by NL on a good day thinks he's tough ****. that **** ticks me off
your up past your bedtime hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom