• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4.5 - Results (MD/VA) 12/13

HAT

Smash Ace
this thread was a time warp

there is now a real-world parallel to young link and link

young m2k and m2k

the real question is..

where is the temple of time?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
1: Knights of Shellder (Inui + Atomsk): Team name not as epic without D1

3: Snakee + Shadow: Great to see you two again.

9: Thumbs + Yoster: We'll be smart and ban FD next time. ; ) You two got waaay too much momentum from that. Not sure what we were up to third round. x.x Good stuff.

5: BlackWaltz (Olimar): I hear that MDVA got scurred and set Yoshi's to counter-pick. ; ) Free gas monnies ftw.

9: Hat (Kirby): Good ****. Friendlies were epic.

9: Inui (Metaknight): Should have placed higher...wtf?

13: Shadow: Still a second-rate player. I luffle that about him. <3

17: Turbogilman: Awesome friendlies. One look around that place and I thought you guys were arsenists. ; )

17: Pierce7d: "A bad player who occasionally does awesome ****." Dunno...that's word on the street, or at least the front seat of my shagwaggon. In one day you went from having too much faith in your abilities to not enough. Seriously dude, think it over, then shake it off and stop worrying about what other people think.

17: Blue: What was that in your pants? :p Awesome friendlies, though I did never get my alone time in the bathroom.. Can't come to the battle circuit this weekend, but I do hope to see you again soon.

25: DK Smash: Look at Doom's *****! It's huge! We call it the huge, because it's HUGE!! XD Good **** conversing 'til the sun came up. Friendlies were mad entertaining. I will let you guys know if I plan on passing through the area ever agian.
AIM: tidblgrr07

25: Slikvik: Friendlies were interesting. Why no more G&W man? I'm sure you're just in a slump. It'd be like Waltz quitting Oli. : (

33: Doom: Terrible player. I can't believe that I teamed with him again. Spent the whole ride home making pationate love with Atomsk instead of me. Told me I had to make sexy time with DKSmash (( <3 )) instead of him all night. </3 I hope you fall out of a moving vehicle.

33: Pyronic Star: MM was tight. Just couldn't take that Oli, though I did come mad close four times in a row. -_-

33: Lobos: I saw the windmill gay in your MM. Good stuff, haha.

??. 1der: Ooh, I get it now! x.x

Rhyme: Thanks for driving us there.
>.> Glad I could be your ***** for the weekend. ; )

But seriously, glad you could come. The car ride down was interesting, to say the least.

Thats for the props on my Fox. You made me feel warm inside =D (wait a minute that sounds kinda....nevermind....)

rhyme: Nice Samus and Kirby!
There's always room for awkwardness my brothah.

Thanks? I kinda phailed at singles, lol.

Yeah that house and its residents are full of epic win. XD

(no one payed me for beer, you guys are paying next time! lolz)
I didn't drink any! : ( Driver and whatnot..That house was made of win for two nights, though.

Atomsk and I fought ChuDat and Forte twice, too.
He meant that he should have fought you and Atomsk twice. ; ) (no meat-riding intended)

rhyme- keep it up, thanks for staying, and kudos for driving, top tier
Northern CRAP!
Nah trick. Chiatree was too sexy for our crew to pay attention. MM for ten lulzbucks next time and see what happens. ^^

65: Rhyme Outlook grim.
D: Don't remind me. Doom and Atomsk both told me straight up to stop playing Samus.

P.S. Everyone go to Doom's Super Sexy Shota Smashfest! Even though Inui claims that Doom is no longer a shota, it will still be mad epic. ; )

Inui

Banned via Warnings
9: Inui (Metaknight): Should have placed higher...wtf?
Too bad this happened:

Bye
Defeated Q-blas, 2-0
Defeated Ether, 2-0
Lost to Plank, 1-2
Defeated NEO, 2-1
Defeated chillindude829, 2-0
Lost to Snakeee, 0-2

In the same spot I fought Snakeee, Atomsk played against Hat. In the same spot I fought NEO super early, Korn played against Pierce7d...and then Shadow and CK, while I had Chillin and then Snakeee. Hat had to beat Thumbs and Chinesah in the same spots I played NEO and Chillin just to tie me.

My loser bracket was EXTREMELY gay, lmao.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea theres no way to predict the losers bracket like that, lol

people didnt think chillin would lose to blackwaltz or that neo would lose to candy! :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Losers bracket at CH4 was gay too. Oh I lost to chillin in the 2nd round?!? You get to play Inui!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Losers bracket at CH4 was gay too. Oh I lost to chillin in the 2nd round?!? You get to play Inui!
lol I always have tremendously hard brackets in MD/VA.

Last time at Chu's, we had to beat the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams to get 1st. We played a single team that wasn't stupidly hard. Deez and P~S, then Boss and Candy(4th), G-regulate and Omni(2nd), NinjaLink and D1(3rd), and G-regulate and Omni again(2nd).

In singles I played Boss 2nd round, then lost to ChuDat, and had to play Candy and Forte and then I lost to NEO.

lmao

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
me and velocity had to go through a super hard bracket to get to the grand finals of one of the C3s and Azen/Chillin had to play all these JOKE teams in a row, then we won the tourney. We had way too hard of a bracket, I think our first round match was vs Omni/Neo or something like that.

Rhyme

Smash Lord

HAT

Smash Ace
Too bad this happened:

Bye
Defeated Q-blas, 2-0
Defeated Ether, 2-0
Lost to Plank, 1-2
Defeated NEO, 2-1
Defeated chillindude829, 2-0
Lost to Snakeee, 0-2

In the same spot I fought Snakeee, Atomsk played against Hat. In the same spot I fought NEO super early, Korn played against Pierce7d...and then Shadow and CK, while I had Chillin and then Snakeee. Hat had to beat Thumbs and Chinesah in the same spots I played NEO and Chillin just to tie me.

My loser bracket was EXTREMELY gay, lmao.
yo,

**** this post.

bracket johns!

and i am better than snakee. snakee, money match?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
dude you cant put a z after a face

that just makes no sense, WTF

=Pz LMFAO
chu just makes the rules... especially when he runs the tourney or makes the thread.

i would say chu for top tier, but i think he's already there.

and if chu is reading this... sorry i blew in crews singles, and no c-stick in doubles... thanks for being confident in me, cause i'm **** when i'm **** hahaha

ChuDat

Smash Master
Raft - LOLZ =Pz =)7 ~ Chudat pose

Turbo - hahah don't worry about it man, we were frikin ****** in doubles, until the cstick situation happened =/. Oh well, I know me and u are hella good in teams, and I plan on picking relatively the same team for future team crews!

pockyD

Smash Legend
Seeding is for the winner's bracket, not the loser's. Every time there is an upset in winner's, someone gets screwed in losers. That's just how it is

Vik

Smash Cadet
A lot of the photos I had we're corrupted so I won't bother uploading them...sorry

Top Bottom