• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4.5 - Results (MD/VA) 12/13

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I need tourney matches too to be recorded. Hell, I may or may not have been recorded beating plank, if not? Whatever. I would have liked a video of Olimar beating MK, but ah well.

1: Azen Zagenite I wanted to play you T.T
2: Chu Dat Good stuff xD High tiers have nothing on Kirby.
3: Snakee Just when I thought I figured you out, you pull out some new tricks :U Hopefully you don't beat me everytime ): Ah well <3 It was nice seeing you again!
4: Atomsk You suck.
5: Ninjalink Wow. it's like, you were there? I never even sat down and played you or ah.. anything. o.O Leave the VIP room once plz.
5: BlackWaltz Not camping is dumb, especially on people with super high priority over you. d: also UPAIR TO UPB
9: Plairnkk When I asked for tips against you, I heard you were super aggressive. What happened to that? :U
9: Inui wuuut
13: Alphazealot Which one?
13: Chinesah I wanted to play you ):
13: Shadow wuuut
13: Chillindude829 Wow. I was lucky. Either way, I really hoped to be saved once a match by it. Also, man.. you are soo good. The matches were always very close from my memory.
17: Ether Did not team with DM? ??? ?? ?
17: Boss I wanted to play you. I still remember that jab lock d:
17: Pierce7d :U tied with Neo
17: Neo :U tied with Pierce
17: Blue Placing pretty good with Sonic is good from what I hear. I know you can get up higher though! Come on baby, work that sonic <3 Also, it was nice to hang out with you, for as little as we did. d:

I bet it -did- smell like Christmas.
25: Poyo Calm down with the tossing 'round of moneys.
25: BMX lol at playing you in MM then playing you right away in tourney @_@
25: Slikvik God **** good CP d:
33: Doom Place higher d:
33: K-9 Didn't know you went.
33: Pride Yoshi is the MAN NOW DOG. I love your character, I am second with Yoshi for the sole affiliation of support ghost #2.
33: Pyronic Star Best olimar in MD
49: Betazealot GAMMA
65: Rhyme Outlook grim.

Special remembering they were there and not in singles.
DMbrandon I miss you QQ Are you coming this weekend to inui's? I'm bringing my GF :D
Ed You better join tourney next time. I'll be furious if you don't!

Anyone else? Tell me to say something 'bout ya if you want me to say anything xD

hova

Smash Champion
Poyo- stfu... if you got money to throw around for MM then you can record ur own **** and put it up

you are also a huge scrub if your life long dream is to have vids of you getting ***** on youtube. having vids up doesn't make you better and doesn't give you any form of credibility. man up and stop whining, get good enough so your **** would actually be worth recording

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Whoaaaa today must be crazy week. For reals. o__o

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i saved the Brackets.. lol

Doubles
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/cafe_cpk/CH45doubles.gif

Singles don't get mad at me, it wasn't complete.. when i saved it :o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/cafe_cpk/CH45singles.gif

SHOUT OUTS!

Foods was too good..

Yoster - glad that i went to your place again lol, i always had fun there, thanks

1: Azen Zagenite - stop being too good LOL and good stuff at teams, last time you double tippers me and this time crazy cameback from your G&W .. :p

3: Snakee - too good, ugh i don't want to fight you again next time >__< lol

4: Atomsk - glad to fight you in tourney, you're really funny and awesome ^__^ (no homo way!) hope to see you again soon

5: Ninjalink - lol i played yugioh til 6 am in the morning of monday LOL .....

7: Candy - GOOD STUFF IN TEAMS!! we will do better next time!

9: Hat - LOL i love playing melee while you watching, cuz you would laugh so hard when i did something stupid :p

9: CK - hope we don't fight again next time :( , ****ing bracket

13: Alphazealot - nice to see you again ..since like a year ago :)

13: Chinesah - thanks a lot for rooting for me :) but i don't really get to play you that much

13: Shadow - nice to meet you and sorry for denied MM. :(

17: Turbogilman - lmao i love your expression when you talked about melee to thumbs :p

17: Sin - thanks for the supporting while i play tourney matches :)

17: Thumbswayup - lmao good **** at Tim's, always fun hang out with you no homo

17: Boss - *pound* :)

17: Pierce7d - your marth is pretty scary, nice matches

25: Mitsurugi - nice talking to you :p while we watching Azen vs NL, from the window

25: Kirbstir - nice talking to you too! :chuckle:

25: God is my Rock - sorry to heard about your bracket... yeah i would be pissed too -__-;

25: Poyo - you're not cool anymore, after you rooting like crazy to other guy instead of your own brother... that was really f***ed up

33: K-9 - "i just got whacked!" lol nice hang out w/ you at Tim's again

33: Chaos - yeah, thanks for telling me that though, me and candy will do better next time :)

33: SSR - lol your laugh is too good :p

49: Deez - same as Sin! :)

65: Zander - step it up! i'll help you train next time i see you, and your dad is amazing.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
25: Poyo - you're not cool anymore, after you rooting like crazy to other guy instead of your own brother... that was really f***ed up

1. I never was cool, I told you I was scrubby :D

2. Which match are you referring to, Zander vs Chozen? I'd rather see ChozenOne win then Zander anyday...Deez thought it was f*cked up too, lol, and don't act like I HATE him...well, I don't like him, but regardless, if I fought him in tourney, I'd just give up (if it was winner's bracket) or go Marth

3. Also, if he had to fight you or Boss in tourney, I'd root for you, not him, I mean, I know you'll win anyway, but thats besides the point, my brother and I aren't close lol

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
lol tant.
Like eight people. NJ AND random people I assume is MD.
Yes, I know he planks. I asked "How does he fight". So when he camps, he planks. When he fights, it's super aggressive.
Get my drift?
If it's wrong, whatever. everyone told me that and I didn't see the super aggressive part at all. :/

ChuDat

Smash Master
I'd just like to say a few things -

First of all, I'd like to mention this tournament went by pretty fast considering the amount of people there were compared to the size of the venue and the amount of tvs. Also, THANK YOU everyone who brought a wii and a tv! It definitely helped out in running this tournament much quicker than expected!

I need to make some apologies though..

I'm VERY sorry that the bracket was changed after people already played their matches... I don't know why/how this happened, but we (H2YL) learned from this mistake and it will NOT happen again. Also, I'd like to apologize for the small space of the place. There was literally NO room for people to walk around haha. I received minimal complaints about it though, and I'm glad people put up with it. I would also like to sympathize everyone who couldn't find the place, or anyone that was stuck in traffic for multiple hours. Even so, we STILL finished the tournament with time to spare!

All in all, everyone enjoyed the tournament, had time to play friendlies, and had fun! And also, I hope this was an enjoyable experience for all the new people. One last thing, nobody commented on the food that was prepared!? It was some good ****! haha.

Alright guys, till next time!

aka my Special Final Festive Famous ChuDat Christmas Bi-weekly on December 20th!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'm not paying five dollars for mildly heated food </3
Though, the curry/rice/pork stuff looked delicious. @_@

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I lost my wiimote and my copy of Brawl at the tournament.
Next time it could be my wii console.

I just shouldn't bring my **** to tourneys anymore...

Deez.

Smash Lord
I did so bad at this tournament... I only had 1 hour of sleep the day before. wasn't smart on my part. but no johns =\. newayz ill step it up at Chus this weekend :p

but I did beat Alpha Zealot in a money match with Diddy Dittos. :)
like your style btw A-E. would love to keep doing so more Diddy dittos with you even though there beyond annoying. hehe...

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I have some vids of u poyo if that helps.

EDIT: And travis wtf u tryin to taunt me LOL

Rob/Kirby/Marth/Diddy

1 wolf match also....doesnt count much

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
BlackWaltz yeah Plank doesn't even really Plank that much anymore, its not like terrible to play him like everyone says. But to say he's super aggressive would be wrong also. He's neither of those! But you didn't need anyone's advice, you won so you obviously figured it out. Props to you on that.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Rob/Kirby/Marth/Diddy

I doubt Travis reads this thread. You should probably PM him if you care that much.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
poyo don't stress about the vids man.
i only have one match of me in brawl online... and a million matchs of me vs dksmash in melee...
which blows man. i wish those vids weren't online cause they are TERRIBLE!
so don't rush to get stuff you didn't wish was online there. you'll have your time in the sun. stay strong and don't worry about it, you'll have a bunch of matchs of you where you can be proud that people search for poyo.

and chillindude, you don't suck you just got excited early, you lose your head to easily *like me* and if you need a new hobby, i am sure i can help you find one hahahaha

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Mister E...I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Poyo posted somewhere amidst his all-too-public meltdown that he has your Wiimote. Keep track of your **** and don't jump to conclusions. Also, check through posts to make sure you didn't miss someone saying they have it, which you did...

Poyo........wow...

Blackwaltz, did any of your vids get recorded? Good **** on (most of) your victories XD
are you going to Chu's on saturday?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion

Rob/Kirby/Marth/Diddy

If you can upload them...I will worship you (more than I already do now). I didn't save the match I lost lol. But find a match of a Kirby 2stocking an MK and FD then a Dark MK 2 stocking a normal stock MK at Smashville. Thats me. I should've saved the one I lost, which I actually was going too, but your Wii has mindgames lol. It has infinite replays but teh replay button isn't there if it goes past 3 mins, so I got confused lol. Also, I'm not good, so if you don't wanna put them on your account lol, my e-mail is kawaiipoyo@live.com you can just send me the video files there.

Also yeah Mister E, I do have your Wiimote, I can't goto Chu's so I can't return it there, I'll be able to return it when I actually do get to goto another tourney lol

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Korn - Microwaved food isn't as good as normally cooked food (unless it's rice) to me. Just not the same QQ
I did eat the chicken from Blue, as he didn't like it. (In defense of chicken, neither of us heated it and I was too hungry to care anyway </3

Chillen - You just got excited and I took advantage of it. I mean hell, if it was you on that ghost and myself not at the game, you'd do the same. I didn't even know you got up till people told me I was so into winning xD You rock eh. Don't find a new hobby, you kick everyone's *** pretty much. Our matches were soooo close either way you look at it. I was bsed on round 2, but I didn't like, get up while it happened. I doubt anyone noticed but me and any other Olimars watching.

Toasty - No, I live in NJ. :S

Tant - Thanks. xD You guys are too good down there and very nice :3
There may be one crazy person in MD that I can think of now, but that's not as bad as NY or NJ (I -think- NJ has more than 1.. not sure. I -know- NY has crazies xD )

NinjaLink - Why you not like me? ):

Top Bottom