• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4.5 - Results (MD/VA) 12/13

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Thats besides the f*cking point, W/E

Also, are the brackets up? Just wondering. If the brackets are saved on one of my computers, I CAN get them but guess what, after this ****, I WON'T!

Not after this sh*t

They WERE on Plank's comp right? I'll try to get $200, Plank if you're reading this, I will pay ALL THE F*CKING MONEY I HAVE TO GET THAT F*CKING SET ON YT

I have been getting f*cked over when it comes to smash for TOO F*CKING LONG NOW, MY SUMMER WAS COMPLETE ****

DURING THE SUMMER, I WENT TO ONLY 3 F*CKING TOURNEYS

AND NOW, I'M GETTING F*CKED OVER BY FAMILY LIKE ALMOST EVERY WEEK, THE HOLIDAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN RIGHT?! NOT FOR ME!

AND I'VE WANTED A MATCH AGAINST ME AND PRO TO BY ON YT FOR FOREVER AND FINALLY WHEN I GET A SET WITH AZEN RECORDED, IT GETS DELETED!

EVER SINCE I STARTED PLAYING SMASH COMPETITIVELY SO MUCH **** HAS F*CKED ME OVER AND I DON'T DESERVE ANY OF IT!
Wow.. calm down. If you measure how good your summer was by how many tourneys you go to... then you're clearly not living life correctly.

Even the summer i went to jail wasn't really that bad... lawl 07.

Also... Mr E... they're not totally clear on whether the Wiimote they found was yours.. he forgot to mention that his brother changed the batteries and he just didn't recognize them.. ie he's raging atm.

Meep- i will hit you back soon.

People complaining about the food- don't knock it until you try it.. tasted REALLY good to me.. and the food wasn't just warm.. it was heated. Also.. unless you actually bought it.. don't say anything negative about it. There is no reason. Atomisk.. you yourself admitted to not spending money on it, and saying it looked tasty.. but yet you complain about the warmth of the food you never ate? WTF?

Seriously guys.. run a tourney out of your house and see how smoothey it runs.. then stay up for 4 days cooking enough food for 15 hours of a smash tourney. Respect gentlemen. Most of you that are giving feedback aren't even saying thankyou to Jay, Peter, and Alex for housing such an awesome event.

Thats just ****ed up.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well, we have 2 wiimotes, there are 3 here, one of the wiimotes has batteries we don't have, its obviously Mister E's

Also, when someone (like me) DEVOTES pretty much their entire life to smash, and the Summer comes by. They expect to goto tourneys alot.

And when you have a Summer of NOTHING and goto only 3 tourneys....theres no harder way to be kicked in the balls.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I find it odd you want to quit because a match you had wasn't put on youtube.

There was a time in the Smash community when youtube didn't exist. We used something called DC++, matches were scarce and usually old, you were lucky to get matches of the specific character match up you wanted.

That said, have some patience, and if you can't do that, all you need it a laptop + dazzle (50$) + two splitters (6$ each) and you can record all the matches you want.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Kawaii - I beat PC 6-0 in the finals of FC:Diamond and almost 4 stocked him in about 1 minute 5 seconds the first game, and yes I got emo off it because MLG lost those vids, but you don't see me quitting. I ALWAYS have people put up vids where I play much worse than usual and every time I do good it's never recorded, but there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
chillin you got the idea

candy come to our house, if you really want to play come to our place too funz

chillin you guys come too, you know we're ready for all of you guys!

but if ppl wanna come you all should bring setups... hahahaha

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah im pretty sure we will come in some fashion turbo.

honestly i am kinda sick of smash so lets do other ****... i might make a deck to topple dk's BS decks. yeah thats right dk i said it, your decks are BS bring it son

chillindude829

Smash Master
just get esoj to drive you, gas is mad cheap now and h2yl/originals never get to play. lets step it up.

also if any cooters read this bring your asses as well

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
chillin you got the idea

candy come to our house, if you really want to play come to our place too funz

chillin you guys come too, you know we're ready for all of you guys!

but if ppl wanna come you all should bring setups... hahahaha
seriously are you guys ever not brawlin' 0.o

I may stop by tonight after work then, I'll give ron a call (since I don't have your number matt... or seans... PM them too me)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
*no ride in any fashion*

grrr

i think im gonna play some stratego.

that game is tight

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
nah hes not gonna do it...he doesnt get off work till 6 and then has work tomarrow
if we can find a ride the originals will come through
md/va crews need to get together and stop letting out of staters win!

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Candy - I want to play Smash tonight... either that or poker (I am the best poker player in VA!!!). I get off work around 7 or 8 tonight so let me know!!!!

Oh yeah, I changed my number. If you need it, ask Jose.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Where does he live? And I really don't like going to places uninvited, so, if he's cool with it then I'm cool with it.

PS: Since when do you have money? LOL

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo turbo says one thing to contribute

everyone is welcome, if i approve (h2yl, cooters, originals, and brawltimore are welcome)

call me if you need directions or whatever
443-783-4795

hit us up, cause now we're having a fest!

atomsk: wish you could come too, come during your break! and let us know if/when you guys are gonna come so we... can make sure we are there HAHAHA!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ahhhh azen i need some major olimar and zzs practice!!!!
the originals should be coming......both of my brothers are willing to drive so we might go there around 8 or 9...is that straight dksmash or turbo??
azen: you must play me in alot of friendlys!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
YOU KNOW, THIS IS THE LAST F*CKING POST YOU'LL SEE FROM ME ON SMASHBOARDS, I AM QUITTING SMASH, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SH*T!
Kawaii - I beat PC 6-0 in the finals of FC:Diamond and almost 4 stocked him in about 1 minute 5 seconds the first game, and yes I got emo off it because MLG lost those vids, but you don't see me quitting. I ALWAYS have people put up vids where I play much worse than usual and every time I do good it's never recorded, but there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED
M2K: Likes to use Caps

Poyo: Likes to use Caps

M2k: Rocks back and forth

Poyo: Rocks back and forth

are you guys sure you aren't related?

but seriously, Poyo keep it cool. If you learn be patient now and not focus on things that make you angry you'll feel better next time you get pissed off.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
but seriously, Poyo keep it cool. If you learn be patient now and not focus on things that make you angry you'll feel better next time you get pissed off.
This.

Poyo relax mah man :) your time in the spotlight will come eventually. No need to throw a fit

But if this is how you act after not getting a vid recorded it may be a good thing your not getting rides to tourneys <_<

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
M2K: Likes to use Caps

Poyo: Likes to use Caps

M2k: Rocks back and forth

Poyo: Rocks back and forth

are you guys sure you aren't related?

lol honestly, I don't know, but I doubt it, when I was in a money match with Omni, I don't know who it was, but I heard someone say "Go mini Mew2King."

LOL, everyone compares me to M2K in everyway...EXCEPT skill, lol

Top Bottom