• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4.5 - Results (MD/VA) 12/13

BMX

Smash Lord
yea im early and everything but if any1 needs a partner 4 C3, hit me up cuz i need 1. I skipped this doubles and i regret it lol. I hope u know who i am.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Fun tournament

Some people really need to be considerate of others and wear deodorant though.

Pro Tip - if you're 12 or older you should put on some deodorant

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

so crowded! it was like super hot inside and then super cold outside lollz. but fun nonetheless!

I used Peach, Marth, DDD, Diddy

lobos: I'll learn more tlink!

snakeee: maybe if chu didn't go missing for over an hour we might've been able to play :(

thumbs: good training!

inui/atomsk: stop winning teams!!

HAT

Smash Ace
i'm sure NL suggested it at some point, toasty, but it was DK smash that convinced me to do it. guess it was a bad plan though, because it got him taken out -.-

anyway good **** everybody. this was fun.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So much **** happened at Dk smash's that i want to live there, and i'm not lying XD

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
So much **** happened at Dk smash's that i want to live there, and i'm not lying XD
nice meeting you there, and the rest of your crew.

Yeah that house and its residents are full of epic win. XD
(no one payed me for beer, you guys are paying next time! lolz)

good job everyone, see most of you at Chus.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wow good **** Snake and Shadow! You guys really need to team more often!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Apparently some smashers stunk at the tournament lolz

@crismas - they do team alot they are brothers just that shadow cant go to as many tournaments as snakeee

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I know they are bro's anddd I know Shadow doesn't travel as often but I was just saying that they should cause they always do really well when they do :)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Im tired of this. Travis can u change the first page? I used ROB the most not diddy. I only used him in 3 rounds. I used Rob/Kirby/Marth also.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
The venue was very hot (no offense to organizers). Chill with the people smelling stuff. It was hard to keep cool :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good stuff, I had a lot of fun. Could you guys try to seed a little better next time though? Me and Slik had to play Groom Blue round 2. That's one of the worst seeds possible, and seeing that we beat Chu and Forte in tourney 2 weeks ago I'm just a little upset that we were put there. I understand if it was an accident though.

I still had a great time regardless. Yo, why do Newyorkers like plain hamburgers with nothing on them? lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Good stuff, I had a lot of fun. Could you guys try to seed a little better next time though? Me and Slik had to play Groom Blue round 2. That's one of the worst seeds possible, and seeing that we beat Chu and Forte in tourney 2 weeks ago I'm just a little upset that we were put there. I understand if it was an accident though.

I still had a great time regardless. Yo, why do Newyorkers like plain hamburgers with nothing on them? lol
Yea we fought chu and forte twice..........seeding......more like rooting.....<3

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
YO this shiz was MAD FUN!

ok, too much to say other than it was a blast, and you guys who stayed at the house are always welcome it was too fun having all you guys... screw this shoutouts

ada- pokemon ftw, too fun the lil' squirt scared me, luckily i'm super effective!
az- good stuff beating me... shoulda really banned fd.... oh well and good times hahaha
azen- you win because of the gloves, smart move
atomsk- hahahahaha you can come anytime, moving in... have to ask my roommates hahahahaha, and btw... hats face got ***** by that strawberry yogurt fizzle or whatever it was called hahaha
blue- you ***** me, but i ended up placing the same, good stuff MM next time
boss- too good
chillindude- we gotta chill sometime
chu- too goodz chu
ck- good stuff w/ 9th but you still lost to me in MELEE ahahaha
doom- yo if i can make it i will, thanks for coming too much fun, we'll see eachother sometime
duo- i finally remember your name and not random NC guy! wish i coulda gotten to play your fox
inui- you are too good... i walk downstairs and you are beating charles in GG!! too epic
k-9- no casuals, as normal... **** oh well we'll play sometime
lobos- man, shoulda won that MM, good stuff but i'll get it back when i challenge you to challenge you ahhahahahahahahahaha
ninjalink- good set, i wish my **** didn't **** up, no johns and waiting blew! screw the vip room, seriously.... no i am dead serious fark that
peirce- good stuff, come back wayy toooo much fun, wish you guys didnt have to leave
plairnkkkk- yo, you are too fun
rhyme- keep it up, thanks for staying, and kudos for driving, top tier
sin- too funny
thumbs- lets make smash... both games, and sorry you lost to hat

and to anyone i missed... sorry i will yell at you next time i see you to make you feel better\\

and btw incase anyone forgot crew battle.
MD- ChiaTree, DK Smash, Turbogilman, Hat
NJ/NY- Rhyme, Doom, Pierce, Atomsk.

MD destroyed that overrated Northern CRAP!
seriously we didn't even need Hat hahaha

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yea we fought chu and forte twice..........seeding......more like rooting.....<3
Yeah, I'm mad we had to play you guys after losing to groom blue. Lol if we won we would've had to play chu and forte anyways :chuckle:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
MD destroyed that overrated Northern CRAP!
seriously we didn't even need Hat hahaha
Hat: Hey Atomsk wanna crew battle?
Atomsk: Why i know we're gonna lose XD

ChiaTree-Your the ****ing man for dropping a tire on my foot XD
DK Smash-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks for housing us
Turbogilman-You by far have the most amazing laugh ever
Hat-The face you made when you had that yogurt was priceless. Way to look like someone ****ed in your mouth XDDD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah, that really pisses me off, there isn't a SINGLE tourney video of me, and finally when one (Azen 2-stocking me lol) gets recorded, it gets deleted...

GOD DAMMIT, I AM SO F*CKING PISSED OFF, THE NEXT TOURNEY I GOTO IF I DO NOT GET ANY **** MATCHES RECORDED I AM QUITTING SMASH CAUSE THIS IS BULLSH*T, I SOMETIMES SEE TOURNEY VIDS OF F*CKING SCRUBS, I'M NOT GOOD, BUT I'M NOT A SCRUB AND THE FACT THEY GET TOURNEY VIDS AND I DON'T IS BULLSH*T, I HAVE F*CKING HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ****, I LOVE SMASH, BUT IF THERE ARE NO F*CKING TOURNEY VIDS!

I mean I know I'm not good, but my house was the venue, there could at least be ONE video, I mean I recorded money matches, but the ones I did I played TERRIBLY in

ALSO

MONEY MATCHES AREN'T F*CKING TOURNAMENT

THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST TOURNAMENT I GOTO, IF THERE ARE F*CKING SCRUBS WITH TOURNEY MATCHES ON YT (hence the fact they get *****...but still) WHY CAN'T THERE BE F*CKING TOURNEY VIDS OF ME?!

YOU KNOW, THIS IS THE LAST F*CKING POST YOU'LL SEE FROM ME ON SMASHBOARDS, I AM QUITTING SMASH, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SH*T!

Also, to anyone who left their stuff here, PM me, we'll organize pick-ups...or if I do goto another tourney, I could hand it to you there.

If you left stuff here, you should be looking for it, Tantalus, I got your VCR still, and MisterE, I know which Wiimote is yours (cause of the batteries, I don't use those). I haven't read all the posts, so I will later. If you want your ****, report that you lost it, cause if I go reporting missing stuff, people will prolly be dishonest and claim it as their own when it isn't.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow dude, if you want vids recorded of yourself, why don't you record them yourself or specifically ask someone to record them? B1tching because some matches got accidentally deleted isn't gonna solve anything, and it's certainly not gonna make people want to help you more.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, that really pisses me off, there isn't a SINGLE tourney video of me, and finally when one (Azen 2-stocking me lol) gets recorded, it gets deleted...

GOD DAMMIT, I AM SO F*CKING PISSED OFF, THE NEXT TOURNEY I GOTO IF I DO NOT GET ANY **** MATCHES RECORDED I AM QUITTING SMASH CAUSE THIS IS BULLSH*T, I SOMETIMES SEE TOURNEY VIDS OF F*CKING SCRUBS, I'M NOT GOOD, BUT I'M NOT A SCRUB AND THE FACT THEY GET TOURNEY VIDS AND I DON'T IS BULLSH*T, I HAVE F*CKING HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ****, I LOVE SMASH, BUT IF THERE ARE NO F*CKING TOURNEY VIDS!

I mean I know I'm not good, but my house was the venue, there could at least be ONE video, I mean I recorded money matches, but the ones I did I played TERRIBLY in

ALSO

MONEY MATCHES AREN'T F*CKING TOURNAMENT

THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST TOURNAMENT I GOTO, IF THERE ARE F*CKING SCRUBS WITH TOURNEY MATCHES ON YT (hence the fact they get *****...but still) WHY CAN'T THERE BE F*CKING TOURNEY VIDS OF ME?!

YOU KNOW, THIS IS THE LAST F*CKING POST YOU'LL SEE FROM ME ON SMASHBOARDS, I AM QUITTING SMASH, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SH*T!

Also, to anyone who left their stuff here, PM me, we'll organize pick-ups...or if I do goto another tourney, I could hand it to you there.

If you left stuff here, you should be looking for it, Tantalus, I got your VCR still, and MisterE, I know which Wiimote is yours (cause of the batteries, I don't use those). I haven't read all the posts, so I will later. If you want your ****, report that you lost it, cause if I go reporting missing stuff, people will prolly be dishonest and claim it as their own when it isn't.
O.o ****nnnnnnnn. Someones heated lol. Is it that serious? Just make sure to get recorded next tourney. You went through saying youre gonna quit smash to quitting smash in the same post.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Cause I don't stall my tourney match so I can get a match on my Wii which does have infinite replays so I could record it later.

I SHOULD'VE DONE THAT BUT I'M A F*CKING DUMB****!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You're acting like the whole community is conspiring to keep you from getting vids on youtube. I can promise you, we don't give a crap if you have vids or not, we probably wouldn't watch them anyway :p

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Thats besides the f*cking point, W/E

Also, are the brackets up? Just wondering. If the brackets are saved on one of my computers, I CAN get them but guess what, after this ****, I WON'T!

Not after this sh*t

They WERE on Plank's comp right? I'll try to get $200, Plank if you're reading this, I will pay ALL THE F*CKING MONEY I HAVE TO GET THAT F*CKING SET ON YT

I have been getting f*cked over when it comes to smash for TOO F*CKING LONG NOW, MY SUMMER WAS COMPLETE ****

DURING THE SUMMER, I WENT TO ONLY 3 F*CKING TOURNEYS

AND NOW, I'M GETTING F*CKED OVER BY FAMILY LIKE ALMOST EVERY WEEK, THE HOLIDAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN RIGHT?! NOT FOR ME!

AND I'VE WANTED A MATCH AGAINST ME AND PRO TO BY ON YT FOR FOREVER AND FINALLY WHEN I GET A SET WITH AZEN RECORDED, IT GETS DELETED!

EVER SINCE I STARTED PLAYING SMASH COMPETITIVELY SO MUCH **** HAS F*CKED ME OVER AND I DON'T DESERVE ANY OF IT!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am still waiting on the TIO file.

I am sad that the videos got deleted because the greatest teamwork ever will once again not be on YouTube.

Top Bottom