• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

Eazy23

Smash Lord
seeing as though m2k didn' play cheap at all.............

....besides picking meta lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
#1 there is no TA

#2 i don't remember ur crew having three people place top 20
does teams count hova ?!
:)
I'll revenge you next time!! ....but seriously lol don't think that I sandbagging you in singles, you just **** my mk.. and I don't sandbagging anyone in tourney matches

Shout outs:
BEST BRAWL TOURNEY EVER... I had a lot of fun :)

Yoster - thanks a ton for housing and ride, feel bad for you driving so much :(

Boss - best mario ever.. as always

CK - we did so good in teams!! even though this is first time ever I team with you :laugh:
but... we should've got like 7th though I'll step it up next time D:

DSF,Ajax - Glad to meet you guys, you're like the coolest WC smasher ever lol D: come to EC again sometimes! and friendly matches was way too fun lol

Thumbs - oh man......... **** in singles :laugh: your diddy got so much better

Forte + Light - too good as always.. glad that you guys live in VA :p

Omni - TOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!! lol

Neo - Best marth ever............ love watching your marth **** :laugh:

Azen+Chillin - Groom Blue is too good

PC - nice to see you again :)

Lukky - cool dude as always lol :)

Chinesahh - thanks for holding this tourney, I had a lot of fun!

and.. I saw someone was recording matches between me+ck vs DSF+Ajax D: I want to see those matches again..

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
NY players always got a swag to their play style, D1 plays like hes taking a test, that man is too good, come to more MD/VA tornys cuzzzzzzzzzzzz.

P.C. keep traveling son, we gotta hit up a strip club or some ****

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This tourney was too good. Best part was falling asleep with all the NY people in the corner of the tournament. Upstate people had no sleep. Everyone in my pool was too cool to play and talk to, wish you all made it out.

Greg's Ness almost made me **** my ****ing pants, lol!! I thought I had a sure win against that but had to fight hard for it. Including Vist's Luigi and Boss's Mario this Ness had me going wtf?!??!

Ggs toasty, no matter what anyone says I was happy with our set cause you're a cool dude and you played it smart, which was to play gay till the timer ran out on Luigi's, lol!!

Once again, Chinesah's gay for counterpicking MK cause D1 and I just found out our Falco's have problems with um, lol, ggs dude. I'm happy M2K is playing Meta alot now cause DDD is too slow for your reputation. You need some fast n!gga and you finally got it.

Btw.... NEO'S MARTH WAS ****ING AWESOME!!!!

I almost **** my pants watching every match you did dude!! ****!! You made Eazy and I really wanna learn him. The walk back and forth thing is soooo sexy for no reason it doesn't make sense!!

Fun tourney over all, I'll come for another decently big one with NY and NJ again hopefully sometime this summer.

~Keitaro Time out~

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I got 17th (ALL Robert ^_^...IT'S SOVA BABY!!!)

Shoutiez to my brave little toaster and to everyone who pounded it and gave it their love (LMAO PC and G-Reg, you guys had the best reactions when you held the toaster...NEO...wtf man, /hurt). It helped a lot.

My first big tournament, **** was amaaazing....but wow, not as incredible as NinjaLink's Diddy. @_@ Wow. I am SO happy I didn't have to face you in the brackets.

PC: ****ing stale moves :( Can't believe you survived that supposed-to-be-matchwinning nair at 160. GGs [and LMAO @ me jumping straight into that slow *** bomb on Halberd like 2 minutes after you said how stupid and slow it is], it was nice meeting you. Also: I really wish I took at least one match off of you in our set. ALMOST DOES NOT COUNT. Next time.

Plank: lollll this was just as gay as our friendlies after C3 in May. ****. I need to learn how to kill that MK...and how to not run out of gas (TWICE!!!). And **** you for out-gaying me on Luigi's Mansion :(

Meep: WTF man!??!?! You should have stayed Marth. There was NO reason for me to have been seeded above you, your Marth destroyed me.

Omegablackmage: our friendlies really helped me a lot since I've NEVER fought anyone even "pretty good" with G&W, let alone someone that was awesome. It really helped me in pools [for morale against Velocity, anyway]

Velocity: way to clean out pools, glad I didn't get completely housed in our matches. I'll figure that ***** out soon ^_^

Keitaro: hahahaha ohhh mannnn I hate facing Falcos with ROB. Everyone says that it's easy but for real, a good Falco knows exactly how to limit ROB's options. Good ****. After I lost the first one because I didn't listen to SlashTalon he got on my *** about how it should have been played...and it made me sad :( I haaate playing that way, but it's tourney.
Glad you were cool about it. You and your crew are chill as hell.
(For the record, I didn't intend to run the clock out...until there were 20 seconds left hahaha)

Also: You KNOW I had to avenge G-Reg, son!!!

JCAESAAARRRRRR: thanks for making this weekend so ****ing epic. housing was tight! I hate ROB dittos. Emperor of Dradle Assassins.

AJAX/Dookdigity: maaaannnnn it was great meeting you this weekend. Fun times. Thanks for the training Ajax, it had an incredible effect on my performance in the tournament. You guys are both ****ing ace, for real.

SOVA!
Thanks for making this trip so amazing. Thanks for the support and advice during pools/brackets. You have no idea how much that helped. We'll do better next time, guys. Good **** to Kadaj too.

I had my recording setup on THE ENTIRE DAY (13 hours of footage @_@ holy ****.) and it was on the 3rd huuuge tv.

IF YOU WANT ME TO CHECK FOR YOUR POOLS/BRACKETS/MM$ VIDS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST THE MATCHUPS AND WHAT THEY WERE FOR (pools/winners.or.losers bracket/MM)
Pleeeaaase be patient!!!
Just subscribe to: www.youtube.com/curiousenver

M2K did not want any of his teams/singles matches recorded ;______;

sorry if I missed anyone...****ing exhausted...drove 900 miles total since thursday for this **** >_>

MD/VA IS TOOOO GOOOOOD ----thanks to everyone who cheered me on when I was going against any non-MD/VA

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
as soon as u can beat my mk ill just switch to wario XD

i dont know if i can beat nacker anymore with mk but wario does it just fine :p

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
This tourny was too good I learned a lot from it. NoVa should come to SoVa sometime there isn't many good players for me to play.
Neo nice work against plank u taught me exactly what I was missing in strategy.

Shoutz:
MD/VA- lol beast coast!

Ajax- we had so many good matches
Also my double spike to your rest on teams was way too good lol

DSF- good playing you it was fun maybe one day I could come out to the WC and play

Eazy- our matches were fun thanks for making it so epic when I was killing ppl 0 to death low damage lol.

And every1 else that I played I had fun.

Boss- good matches

G-reg- we had a lot of good matches

Chu- we didn't get to play much but gg's

Omni- ur so funny lmao gg's

Hova- good matches not too many peach players out there

Dookdigity- we had so many matches lol

Jc'z- thanks for housing us I really appreciated it also gg's

SoVa- always a pleasure :)

Karn- nice matches and mad funny commentary

WhoDat-always good to play you

NinjaLink- sickest diddy I've so far good match me had

Jayo- good matches in the end lmao "Let's get dem wins baby - Jayo"

Srry if I forgot any1 played so many ppl

chillindude829

Smash Master
snakeee ive been to two tournaments that you've attended and after both all i see is you complaining about getting screwed in singles. how bout you just stop making johns? mm zss ditto $10?

D1

Banned via Administration
snakeee ive been to two tournaments that you've attended and after both all i see is you complaining about getting screwed in singles. how bout you just stop making johns? mm zss ditto $10?
LOL Daaaaaaaamn XD

OMFG comin down to MD lookin bald like Krillin from DBZ I didnt expect any heads to recognize me. CH3 best Brawl tourney ever fo sho! Mad shoutouts later sleepy and happy to be back in NYC! ?3 Eazy and Keitaro for showin me all of NJ arent NYC haters good sht on housin and rides. I'll have to step it up to be on Chillin's level of Falco. *pound* to all 13th placers btw we all worked hard for it ^.^

Shoutouts later...and LMAO @ the guy @ the venue that said my Falco's awesome and went, "You're...Keitaro right?" XDD

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I went crazy. At like 8, I started cracking jokes about sakurai and his son. Toasty was there. When did it end? Thumbs's Diddy is some good ****. My falco needs work. I can't main Marth like NEO.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Fine, but ZSS dittos don't show much skill or knowledge of the character at all...it's kind of like a Marth ditto.
How about this then? Three $5 MMs

1. ZSS ditto
2. My Sheik(/Zelda?) vs. your ZSS
3. My ZSS vs. your Falco

I think you play DDD too and I think I would destroy him so if you want I'd bet anything on that match up.

Met

Smash Ace
Fine, but ZSS dittos don't show much skill or knowledge of the character at all...it's kind of like a Marth ditto.

1. ZSS ditto
3. My ZSS vs. your Falco

I think you play DDD too and I think I would destroy him so if you want I'd bet anything on that match up.
haha dude chillins dedede is better then mine and i beat you.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

1. ZSS ditto
3. My ZSS vs. your Falco

Isn't that cause ZSS has a 50% chaingrab on DDD lol

edit: Jank, you're DDD is too good. I need more practice against him with Diddy.

Snakeee

Smash Master
yeah it was. your zzs is good. but i can tell you right now your not going to beat chillins dedede.
I played him in teams before and on my side I was mostly ****** his DDD....its not the same as singles though I know.

Isn't that cause ZSS has a 50% chaingrab on DDD lol

edit: Jank, you're DDD is too good. I need more practice against him with Diddy.
Um...she does not lol >_>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wait thumbs is this seb?
Yeah, you won our $3 mm lol

I played him in teams before and on my side I was mostly ****** his DDD....its not the same as singles though I know.

Um...she does not lol >_>
Someone told me a chaingrab with ZSS was discovered and that it was most effective on DDD. A friend of mine in Illinois said it worked so I don't know. Give it another try I guess.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, dk has a pretty good Diddy. But OMG have you seen Ninjalink? His Diddy just ***** everything with glidetossing. He doesn't stop moving, it's the scariest thing I've seen in Brawl.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

1. ZSS ditto
3. My ZSS vs. your Falco

o wow
No you can't -__- ... lol

Top Bottom