• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

g-regulate

Smash Hero
fun tourney, good games to everyone i played, hopefully i can play more people that i didnt play in the future.

md/va held their own, good ****, but before all the md/va dicksuckers go to town, lets remember that m2k won. otherwise, way to take the upper tier of placings.

and good **** to keitaro, i shouldve stayed wario. ggs

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So, does anyone know what the exact turnout/full results are?

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
fun tourney, good games to everyone i played, hopefully i can play more people that i didnt play in the future.

md/va held their own, good ****, but before all the md/va dicksuckers go to town, lets remember that m2k won. otherwise, way to take the upper tier of placings.

and good **** to keitaro, i shouldve stayed wario. ggs
did him and azen play and split or just split. i was half asleep when they said the tournament was over

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Last edited by a moderator:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How old is your sig Neo????

Wow.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO WOW @ you looking at that just as i was thinking "****, i need a new sig"

it's like 4 years old and ****

Snakeee

Smash Master
So, does anyone know what the exact turnout/full results are?
Ankoku can you please start taking teams placings into account in some way? I keep getting screwed over in singles :(
Meh, next time I'll definitely step it up though. I want to prove that ZSS is one of the top characters in this game.

How do I get first seed in pools and then lose everything in brackets? :urg:

EDIT: I think someone recorded my match against DSF. If you did and you have both games I'd like to see it, especially to see DSF's amazing ledge tech o_O

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMFAO WOW @ you looking at that just as i was thinking "****, i need a new sig"

it's like 4 years old and ****
Well, JF is coming over to my house in a few hours and I saw his name so it caught my attention lol.

You should come to Texas when we have our next big tourny.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also, nacker, i ran the timer out against ninjalink, toasty, and meep

against ninjalink we both banned neutrals and so we only had smashville and battlefield left..i won on battlefield, he won on smashville, i asked if we could go back to battlefield and he said no so i want luigis because i hate smashville. the rest is history ;-)

against toasty he CP'd ME to luigis mansion, what a bad idea XD

and against meep it was pokemon stadium 1, we fought the whole time it was neutral but whenever it switched we just camped so the time ran out

PAV

Smash Cadet
awsome experience for my first big tourney....i plan to travel to the next one too with tgp

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hmm good **** everyone, i choked super hard in a few of my matches but nonetheless did pretty well, i suppose.

im gonna keep practicing and being super gay!!!!!

(i hate brawl)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chu has a c3 thing this week? LOL i dont know of any coming up tournies i havent looked into it yet...im poor right now and i might be fired from my job so its really up in the air what the **** im going to be doing for the next few months, lol. but knowing me ill find a way to make it to tounries

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
For the most part, everyone was pretty chill. It was nice meeting a lot of you. Thanks to whoever brought Melee. I really need to practice that game again.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Well, it was a good tournament. I wasn''t too happy about the fact that there were so many MK favoring counterpick stages allowed and PICTOCHAT not being allowed. With rules like that you are forcing people to get an autoloss vs MK. BOO.. I also had a crazy *** pool that I wasnt fond of but hey, if I couldnt make it out of the pools, I woundnt have done well in the tourn. Ok whining done.

Shout outs.

Keitaro - Your awesome. Your presence makes the tournament ten times more fun!

Atmosk - Nice job at the tourn, something needs to be done with Olimar.. What the hell lol..

To the New Yorkers that I drove, Star, Zro, Basic, Sylven, .. I haven't had that much fun driving 3 and a half hours before. You guys are hilarious! Oh and New Yorkers are poor as hell and stingy with tolls and gas.. although the amount of laughter that I received was well worth it.

Chu - Ill get you one day.

PLank - hrmf.

Lobos - Best toon stink I ever seen. Seriously. Bad luck with the pools though.

Inui -

Snakeee - biggest disappointment ever

Velocity - good **** on teams. Thanks for the controller advice.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this tournament was great... i had a lot of fun.

kinda screwed up my singles performance.. but oh well lol.
ggs to every1 i played.
good stuff ninjalink ..we were a really good team.

velocity.. if u see this post... why did you yell out WHERE'S THE ****ING UP AIR?!?!?! at the end of our mm? lmao.. what were you talking about?
ggs though.

congrats to the top 5... it's a shame i didn't get to play any of you (in friendlies,lol) this time =/

and good **** leo and starz. :D

Top Bottom