• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

hova

Smash Champion
good **** to everyone who made it out to the tourney, especially the OOS who had to travel far. also thanks to the majority of people for playing their matches and listening to the organizer so everything could get done

mad fun, only had to play a few campy people. ninja link has increased my hatred for diddy and wife needs to come to more ****, even if it's just for teams and to cheer Neo on

ggs to everyone i played

Clay Cooters are training for the next circuit event

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah, dk has a pretty good Diddy. But OMG have you seen Ninjalink? His Diddy just ***** everything with glidetossing. He doesn't stop moving, it's the scariest thing I've seen in Brawl.
diddy is good until you use MK LOL *remembers mine and ninjalinks first match in our tourney set*

he probably would've beaten me if he went all snake but diddy sux

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
good **** to everyone who made it out to the tourney, especially the OOS who had to travel far. also thanks to the majority of people for playing their matches and listening to the organizer so everything could get done

mad fun, only had to play a few campy people. ninja link has increased my hatred for diddy and wife needs to come to more ****, even if it's just for teams and to cheer Neo on

ggs to everyone i played

Clay Cooters are training for the next circuit even
I KNEW i got u tight ^_^

......dont hurt me....lol

DIDDY FOR BOTTOM TIER......lmao and i dont even main him <_<

thumbswayup

Smash Master
diddy is good until you use MK LOL *remembers mine and ninjalinks first match in our tourney set*

he probably would've beaten me if he went all snake but diddy sux
I saw him two stock Forte's MK in a friendly. Then again, you do like abusing the gay in this game lol. So I can't use Diddy or Sonic against you. That leaves...Lucario :( I'm screwed.

edit: Hell yeah NL, I'd love to see you mm Plank. And I have to play you next time.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I saw him two stock Forte's MK in a friendly. Then again, you do like abusing the gay in this game lol. So I can't use Diddy or Sonic against you. That leaves...Lucario :( I'm screwed.

edit: Hell yeah NL, I'd love to see you mm Plank. And I have to play you next time.
(this guy is stalking me) LMAO j/k

Imma put up the 'Dribbling' technique up cause its funny. Everyone who seen me knows what im talkin about.

boss8

Smash Hero
yea back and forth banana dthrow....its clever how u manage to up B and slip on a banana to use the barrel as an attack.....i should've got to play u with mario that would have been an amazing match....better then basic sasuge and infinate CG >_> stupid gordos. >_>

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Great games to everyone I played.

It was awesome to meet so many great smashers, this was by far the biggest tourney I have been to.

SoVA: I think we represented pretty well, good ****! Especially Toasty and Kadaj!

My Pool: You guys were all so great and friendly. Neo ***** us all with his insane Marth, good **** man.

Jcaesar: Thank you so much for housing us, it was great meeting you and our ROB vs Falco matches were fun. I do get alotta practice vs Toasty =) Hopefully we'll play again soon.

Keitaro: Yayuzzz! It's great seeing more Falco in Brawl. You are really talented with him, Im glad I got to play you. Apparently we both learned things from eachother? haha sorry about your loss to Toasty I tried to warn you bout Keeping your hands off my Bread!

Neo: Great games and congrats on making it so far. Your marth has drastically improved from the little I saw at c3. That slow walking "dashdance" is too good

Light: Great meeting you. Great games, Im just mad we did random our last match and I got Jiggs and you got snake =( good luck in Texas!

God-is-my-rock: You are sooo good with G&W. I really need practice with this matchup. Great job in our pool!

CK: Great matches. Your Marth is really good. This is another matchup I need tons of practice with. Our pool was so difficult all of us really had to work for it.

The rest of the tourney:

Ajax: Really glad to meet you our friendly matches were really fun (Link vs Samus FTW) Your snake is beastly and you + DSF in teams was ridiculous. Hope you come to the EC again soon.

Dookdigity: You are awesome to play with and your midgame comments are priceless XD Good luck in Vegas. COme back to the EC soon!

NinjaLink: Oh my God. I still see bananas and hear chimp noises in my sleep...thanks for the matches I really hope to play you again. Its so good to play other characters besides Mk, DDD, and Snake =D Especially with players that take advantage of their unique abilities so well!

Karn: I think we barely played any ROB vs my Falco but your ROB is a bloody hand monster. Great matches and its always a pleasure to play you. Your trash talk commentary is hilarious.

M2k and Velocity: Toasty and I only got play you guys in team friendies, but great matches none the less. Congrats on th wins!

D1: We also didn't get to play outside of teams. Next time! and again: Yayuzz Falco FTW!

If I missed anyone Im sorry Im still exhausted from the like 4hrs total sleep I got all weekend =p
Congrats on the winners, Maybe next time to the losers, and LOL at the tags...

oh and

TOASTY TOAST!
Great job repping SoVA. All ROB all day son! You won everymatch I watched, obviously due to my cheering. "Hands Off My Bread!" I'll take full credit for your wins, Jumping into the bomb on Halberd vs PC Chris though...That was all you >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i 3 stocked NLs diddy at like 50% in the tourney LOL

i mean no disrespect to you though, obviously, i pretty much told you you were better than me when you lost in the tourney...stupid snake XD

i would gladly MM your diddy, tho XD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
How much do u agree to Plairnkk and when can this happen?

I pretty much got myself killed chasing him wasnt aware he was ACTUALLY running away.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
whenever we are at another tourney...and ill do up to 20

i fight dk smashs diddy all the time, it might not be as good as NLs but i know how to fight diddy.

pressure him, dont let him pull bananas. when he does camp and run away til theyre gone, get them, throw them off the stage. thats all i did. then gimpy diddy, too easy.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Alright Plairnkk.

'Meanwhile, back at the ranch...'

Who witnessed the circumference arrows (loop arrows) with Pit?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
man iv been doing so bad in tourneys reently. theres always some kinda prob. this tourney was ran great, and im not angry at the TOs, but my pool was ridicuous. theres was only 5 ppl considering it was only 6 ppl and one didnt show up, and it was greg at the easy 1st seed, then 4 ppl of all ridiculously similar skill. i tied for 3rd but ending up not making it out cause even though i had the same record as the others, korn had one extra win than me, despite the fact that I 2-0d him. if i won a single more match (out of the 3 last hit matches i had), i would have made it. between this and being screwed over in bracket at the last montage tourney, it feels like iv been placing terrible. il be placing good soon

</johns>

though i do have some nice matches recorded il have up soon. all of the matches in my pool, my MM with chu that i won, beating others like dsf, omni, and more.

nacker, im dissapointed in ur loss to that falco lol. who was that, d1?

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Snakee - lol @ ur comment towards the beginning of the day. I told you eventually I was gonna get better at that matchup.

D1 - Team NEDM came back for one more installment and every moment of it was great!!

Hova - it aint over... lol

Lobos - nice friendlies. I wasn't tryin to sh*t on you. I just really wanted to play hova more.

G-reg - friendlies! YES!!! ^_^
Chillin - *shakes fist*

Azen - *shakes other fist*

Jayo - nice set. Lol @ ur char. select screen antics. I know some ppl in NY that try to use that also.

Eazy - we didn't play but that's ok. I know once we do, it's gonna be great. Cool ppl

Chu - "see eazy"

All diddy players - choke on a banana... but don't die.

Lord knight - no friendlies? You son of a...... lol fun teams matches

Nacker and plank - no hard feelings k? Had to try something out that last match...

Leo - LEO!! *waves hands*

Starzonedge - good stuff there sir. Repped NY and Team Supremacy well. Possibly the most silent top placing there.

That's it for now

As I think of more shoutouts I'll put em up

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
obviously no hard feelings ron, i would've done the same **** thing except maybe for more time and gayer...

nyc knows i have no trouble running out the clock XD

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
obviously no hard feelings ron, i would've done the same **** thing except maybe for more time and gayer...

nyc knows i have no trouble running out the clock XD
That must be a big-*** clock you have if you're able to run out of it, much less with no trouble :(

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yeah what the **** was that!!! I heard about it but it was poorly described and definitely did NOT describe what I saw...

how? er...guess I'll just look at the Pit boards >_>
Not sure if the boards would help. I knew that like since march. Get at the precision. Too bad i didnt do the other trick where i control the arrow while hanging from the ledge.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
translation:

i couldn't back up my twelve pages of trash talk, got wrecked in pools by Forte and barely made it to brackets and now i'm making massive johns

i also claim to be an amazing marth, but used snake all day

be better next time Inui

lol

At a tourny the next day I almost took a set from DSF with Marth. I wanted to practice my Snake at this event, my bad.

Btw, Snakeee and I defeated Plank and Nackers in the tiebreaker for 5th. You only put down tiebreaker results for singles.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
man iv been doing so bad in tourneys reently. theres always some kinda prob. this tourney was ran great, and im not angry at the TOs, but my pool was ridicuous. theres was only 5 ppl considering it was only 6 ppl and one didnt show up, and it was greg at the easy 1st seed, then 4 ppl of all ridiculously similar skill. i tied for 3rd but ending up not making it out cause even though i had the same record as the others, korn had one extra win than me, despite the fact that I 2-0d him. if i won a single more match (out of the 3 last hit matches i had), i would have made it. between this and being screwed over in bracket at the last montage tourney, it feels like iv been placing terrible. il be placing good soon

</johns>
i mean .. g-reg 2-0 everyone except me that he 2-1 me..
so i deserve to get out from the pool :) and i won more matches than you does (by one match) ..so no johns please

but ..sigh Hova knock me out in bracket :( ..... I really need to step it up next time :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
by all means u deserved to be out, u played good. its just that all of the people in our pool were really similar in skill. it happens tho, no big deal

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo, you were never screwed at a Montage event. You had M2K 2nd round, which was unfortunate, but you still had the losers bracket. teh_spamerer lost to Azen early on but still got 4th because he stepped it up and beat everyone in his path, including ChuDat and dmbrandon. You need to step it up and just win to place higher and earn better seeds. I think you got better recently and can do it, so good luck.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol @ the tag "snakes spiked off a plane," is that referring to me and DSF's second match? =P

snakeee LOL @ how cocky you are, you're not even very good LOL! ddd vs zss $20 please put your money where your mouth is. (and don't be a pussy when it comes time to actually do the MM like Inui.)

LMAO @ Inui "I almost took a set from DSF with Marth". Hey guys, I almost invented Microsoft before Bill Gates, why does he have all the money?!?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Question for all of you-

Anyone in the Westminster/Carroll County area want to practice up sometime? JCaesar007 and a couple other friends of mine are the only ones I know now, I want to at least be competitive next time I play in a tournament and not just get wiped out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chillin, I honestly can't afford the MM. I'd do it if I could. I had to pay my way to FAST and I've been unemployed. I got a job today and should be able to afford it soon, though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oy where to begin? Might as well start with my Robotic Operating Brothers:

toastytoast - I'm really impressed with the top 20 placing, you did so well man! You need to find a counterpick against ROB though, hehe. But seriously, you're a supercool guy and you made this a great weekend outside the tourney itself. It was awesome to finally meet you in person.

Karn - Another great ROB. Honestly, out of us 3 ROBs (you, me, toasty), I thought you were gonna do the best in the tourney. Tough break on the pool. And hilarious commentary Friday night.

Nacker - What happened man? I'm disappointed in you. Out of all the ROBs there you had the best shot at top 5 and you squandered. btw, now that I've destroyed (mostly) or split even (Chibo, I'll be back for you) basically all the good ROBs on the EC in ROB dittos except for you, you're next on my list. Not even a large and jolly black man can stand between me and my destiny to be the best ROB dittoer in the world, muahahaha!

Chozen - wtf where'd you go? I wanna **** your ROB some more. Good **** in teams though.

Chibo - Nice ROB, we definitely have similar styles. You camp more though. Hope to see you again so we can have moar ROB dittos!

My pool:

NEO - Dayum your Marth is sick. I should've had that match on mansion though. Awesome job with the top 4 placing, you're gonna singlehandedly put Marth on the map in brawl.

Keitaro - Argh I should've had our match on mansion too. Sooo close, if I had pulled it off I would've made pools. Great Falco though, I need a lot more experience against Falco before I can compete with one.

CK - Great matches as always. You know what sucks? Being in a pool that's not exactly a death pool, but with no scrubs in it either. Any one of us could've made it out in another pool, and I think we all deserved to.

Calvin - Best G&W I've faced. I went in expecting to get destroyed because Overswarm says that G&W is ROB's worst matchup, but maybe that's not quite true, at least not on the EC. Good matches nonetheless, I would've liked to get some more in.

Light - See CK's shoutout. Good luck in Texas! Melee G&W forever! We're 1-1, a shame we won't get to finish our set.

Slash - Man I need Falco practice (hardly any around here), but it was cool getting to hang with you back at the farm. I'm gonna watch that vid as soon as I finish my shoutouts.

People back at the farm:

Kadaj - Another kick@ss Marth player. You were farking hilarious playing melee.

Whodat - Further strengthening my opinion that Overswarm is wrong and Olimar ***** ROB.

Dobee - Sparta kick!

Other SoVa guys - Thanks for being cool and clean and not stealing ****:) Seriously, you guys can stay here any time. Except for that kid that kept trying to assure me that he was 21:laugh: Next time SoVa comes up, toasty and I are having a queso-cookoff.

Ajax - Didn't get to play you in brawl but melee was fun as hell. We all had brawlitis, haha. Also good **** on 13th, EC is just too good.

Dookdigity - What a great guy. Thanks for recording friggin everything, it's gonna be so much fun to go back and look at vids of this amazing weekend. Also, my mom says she wants to set you up with my sister:laugh: If you get a chance you should fly back out here again for more tourneys, you know you got a place to stay whenever you need it, plus you fly for free, so no johns.

Other people:

thumbs - I saw your friendlies against Greg, you've gotten a lot better. Maybe you aren't quitting brawl after this tourney?

Yoster - Good **** making it out of pools man. Death pools FTL...

P~S - Wow we really need to practice teams. I dunno why it's not working, in 1v1s I'm sure we would've beaten both teams that beat us. Danger Will Robinson will be back, with 100% less TKing!

Korn - If you were a chick you'd be pretty hot, no homo

Travis - Great tourney, thanks so much! Plenty of setups, sooo much better than Cyberden the week before, plus there were so many good players. Even though I can't afford to eat lunch this week, it was well worth it:)

Plank - You got my favorite stage banned A hole...-_- Good **** in teams and singles though.

Upstate NYers - Good team friendlies, say hi to Shiri for me.

Hope I didn't forget anyone...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
New Comers Become Cocky

lol @ the tag "snakes spiked off a plane," is that referring to me and DSF's second match? =P

snakeee LOL @ how cocky you are, you're not even very good LOL! ddd vs zss $20 please put your money where your mouth is. (and don't be a pussy when it comes time to actually do the MM like Inui.)

LMAO @ Inui "I almost took a set from DSF with Marth". Hey guys, I almost invented Microsoft before Bill Gates, why does he have all the money?!?

SNAKEE GET THISS NIGA CHILLIN AND SHOW HIM HOW NEW YORK GETS DOWN BEING COCKY CHILLIN KNOWS HOW WE GET DOWN. COME ON SNAKEE get this ***** before i have to win i see him. Chillin knows how i get down lol when i play him in mms in friendlies i dont care if its a new game.

Top Bottom