• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lol if you play like ultimascout there is a 100% chance i will beat u..not cuz im better than tim, but i know how he plays lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo Sempai- After playing ur gay *** R.O.B., I didn't even want to see what your Pokemon team would be like. :/ You're a cool dude though aside from your R.O.B. :)
lol
il have to play u online sometime soon, i originally started working on my best team after gotm learned a lot of tactics when he met u at the shippensburg tourney, so u indirectly trained me lol. that, and all that ultimascouts taught me. but yea, rob gayness, thats a chibo-original lol

edit: wow a double post that was 40 min apart from each other, thats a swf first i think lol

but yea i dont play like ultimascout, i just learned some things from him. lol i dont play AT ALL like him

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
just so you know, thinking you're really good when you're not or better than you actually are holds you back from getting better

a lot

might wanna adjust that tude, snakeee

Snakeee

Smash Master
just so you know, thinking you're really good when you're not or better than you actually are holds you back from getting better

a lot

Well I am a lot better than most OOS players that I've encountered would believe me to be. I'm usually not like this though. Chillin just seems to tick me off a lot, and I don't even really know the guy. And anyway I'm very confident that I would win against his DDD.

Cia

das kwl
Well I am a lot better than most OOS players that I've encountered would believe me to be. I'm usually not like this though. Chillin just seems to tick me off a lot, and I don't even really know the guy. And anyway I'm very confident that I would win against his DDD.
i am too. there's a lot of "MD/VA pride" goin on.. don't let it bother you

Hint: ignore list is a beautiful feature

D

Deleted member

well i believe everyone is just as good as each other,they just havnt all reached the same goal yet.

my names tru= for that reason =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So will full results be posted soon? I need them up so I can issue points to people.
travis said full results wont be up until like the 14th cuz the venue is closed til then and the info is on the computer and chinesah forgot to get them out of there before it closed

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
If you guys are so confident in Chillin winning, care for side bets on the winner? I'll also do MMs with you if you want.

I'm not even sure when this will happen though.
That's awesome - free money!!! I got $10 on Chillin.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Neo you teacup hat wearin muhfugga

Lmao

Just kiddin <3

I'm not talkin about anyone in particular but makin excuses for every loss instead of correcting what made you lose leads to more losing

I had to learn that the hard way in melee.

Even the scrubbiest scrub in your eyes can teach you something.

This message was brought to you by your neighborhood pika (depending on where your neighborhood is....lol)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
travis said full results wont be up until like the 14th cuz the venue is closed til then and the info is on the computer and chinesah forgot to get them out of there before it closed
:(

Next time imma do what I did at another tournament and take pictures of the bracket with my phone and put them on tio.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol, the only reason i even mentioned you is because you've made johns after both tourneys i've attended with you there. "getting screwed" in singles = a john, regardless, and saying that makes it seem like you're cocky (since you believe you should have placed better). if you just step it up and let your results speak for themselves, i'd have no problem with you.

Lobos

Smash Master
does that mean if you're playing "serious" CK basically doesn't have a chance against you? that is what you're saying right

that isn't cool imo to post things like that, if you're gonna talk that type of trash keep it at the tournament where people can respond instantly
I did say that to him or something along the lines of it after out matches, just a friendly reminder lol

Play me next time we at a tournament Neo :) I'm a pretty humble guy so if I do talk trash its all in good fun.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
-dead- @ chillin ticking you off

NOT SURPRISED LMFAO, chillin is a ****ing ****

ignore him, seriously

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice

a lot

I disagree. Most top players I know seem to have deluded themselves into thinking they're the best players they know and will waste no opportunity to tell you so. It's better than going into a match thinking "man, this person's going to beat me".

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I disagree. Most top players I know seem to have deluded themselves into thinking they're the best players they know and will waste no opportunity to tell you so. It's better than going into a match thinking "man, this person's going to beat me".
thats a good way to think about it, then again, sometimes if i think im gonna lose i wont be as worked up about winning and il be more relaxed and end up winning :). that happened in pools at this tourney when i SD'd first stock on an extremely important pools match, and yet after thinking it was all over, i came back and won no problem lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think Neo may mean it like this.

If you assume another person is at least on your level you'll train to become a higher level than that so you can be at your best when you fight your opponent. It's much better than thinking "Oh, I beat Kactauro 2 weeks ago so I'll beat him no prob this time".

Kactauro obviously sees himself as the weaker link so he'll be training his *** off just to take out the person while cocky dude sits there dwelling over past results to back up his skills until he does do great one time.

I love it when M2K refused to call himself the best for a very long time "in melee"

Snakeee

Smash Master
Actually some of you have the mindset that I used to have that'll prevent you from making it to the next level. Comments like "haha it's Chillin, he can't lose" show me that you just straight up believe that a pro can't lose to someone that doesn't quite have that status yet. I've only been able to beat top players when I cast aside thoughts like that, and just let it get hyped and went for the win.

Chillin you do have a point, and I will let my results speak for themselves soon enough...I've been placing high consistently in NY, but sadly my first couple of OOS tourneys I've only done well in teams. Besides making myself look bad, I'm making NY look bad, so I'm going to change that.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I never said Chillin can't lose, it's just most likely he won't. I'd like to watch the mm regardless of what happens. DDD vs ZSS isn't a matchup I've seen before.

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see snake beat chillin, but i think chillin will win.

I don't know. I can't beat any of them. =(

D

Deleted member

I'd like to see snake beat chillin, but i think chillin will win.

I don't know. I can't beat any of them. =(
practice makes perfect and if your the beta i played in friendlies u have what it takes most def =)

pockyD

Smash Legend
You can have all the confidence you want, but you can't come out talking trash // johning madly after having proven nothing and not expect the backlash

Saying nothing is an option, you know...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
chillinfude is goot :o neo is a monster. any noobs want to play me? i want to get better so i can beat these "proz"

Top Bottom