• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

hova

Smash Champion
u should put up me, boss and chu's characters just to shock and amaze people

even tho boss sells out with his G&W

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
lol gimr you are so wrong about gw, he has answers to every character in the game, no bad matchups really. most people play him in a simple style, but its quite easy to go above that. He has to be one of the most awkward characters in the game, so i don't know how you can say that.
I wanna see a G&W player beat Forte's MetaKnight. I wanna see a G&W player beat Chillin's snake or Falco, or Azen's Snake. I'd like to see a G&W player beat Neo's marth. If you can show me that then I'll believe your statement.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
in a 48 man bracket its somewhat silly the way it works out, because it isnt a full 64 man bracket even if you win your first match, you still will get 33rd.

this is because since its only 48 instead of 64 the losers of the first round have nobody to play in losers bracket the next round and therefore get a buy in losers. The people who win their first match then lose the next two get placed where the losers of their first match got a buy to, and if they lose that they get 33rd.

so basically whether you go win/lose/lose or just simply lose/lose, you're going to get 33rd.

PAV

Smash Cadet
in a 48 man bracket its somewhat silly the way it works out, because it isnt a full 64 man bracket even if you win your first match, you still will get 33rd.

this is because since its only 48 instead of 64 the losers of the first round have nobody to play in losers bracket the next round and therefore get a buy in losers. The people who win their first match then lose the next two get placed where the losers of their first match got a buy to, and if they lose that they get 33rd.

so basically whether you go win/lose/lose or just simply lose/lose, you're going to get 33rd.

i guess i understand......thanks for the info plairnkk

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
of course, it's somewhat lame but we didn't want to do a 64 man bracket because of time restraints, maybe at CH4 we can do a full 64 or a 32 possibly if we have time =)

Famous

Smash Champion
my GaW sucks :(

ima bring mario back dnt worry.

You mean were going to bring Mario back...After the dittos we had I've decided to bring Mario up from my secondary to my main.

Your Mario is good sh*t and I was dissapointed on how you lost to that D3

boss8

Smash Hero
You mean were going to bring Mario back...After the dittos we had I've decided to bring Mario up from my secondary to my main.

Your Mario is good sh*t and I was dissapointed on how you lost to that D3
yea a random gurdo.......wow how lucky......

to loose like that pisses me off :(

yo famus whens da next time yall coming down here???

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll definately be there for the next CH in September...I wish I didn't live so far away, we could smash more often

Top Bottom