• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

Shroomed

Smash Master
johnny got hecka good outta nowhere

so did darrell man

i used to be so happy wen they called shroomed vs darrell

now it's like FUUUUUUUUUUU

all of WC is gonna make so much money on adam
and im gonna use it to make even moar money =)

dont worry guys i use doc and i suck

we win because we have a pockyD and you guys dont

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
yessss mission accomplished

this is awesome

lol *** u sheridan. re-looking thru the bracket y'all didnt get ***** as badly as i thought. a little too much regional pride on my end, although i really don't understand why i have any regional pride considering i know very well how ridiculous it is

OH WELL
I don't just think we "didn't get ***** that bad," I don't think we got ***** at all. Sure we had 2 or 3 players under-perform compared to expectation, but lucien over zhu/lucky, ss over hugo, and darrell over hax pretty much make up for them, if not more.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i don't know why you EC randoms spend your time coming into WC threads and spouting baseless nonsense
lol EC randoms on blast. def came in like the calvary to back nando =). why does so much hype follow such a lame arse character. I am sooooo convinced that if nando played fox that ppl wouldnt have rushed in here but thats just me >___________>

anyways Im done(i think) see whoever at apex. lovage we gotta PLAY!!!!!!!!! SW we gotta play!!!!!!!!!! all my fox brothers lets play!!!!!!!!!!!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I got one question

How does N free's **** taste?

Owned!! lol

On another note. For the game being almost 10 years old, I figured most of us matured past the stage of senseless babble about who's better than who after playing for so many years..
Just play your money matches and see who wins/loses.
Just a thought..

Without further ado.... Let the flaming continue <3 :chuckle:

Adam M!

Smash Lord
lol i dun think anyone's on my **** because i seriously doubt anyone thinks i'm that good. both because no one ever thought i was that good and because very few people have any idea the rapid improvement i have been undertaking

i love it when the odds are stacked against em tho

this is why professional athletes and **** find ridiculous stupid motivation even when it's not true just because it's so **** convenient

edit: LOL i was about to edit my post to compliment warriorknight's ballerness but shroomed beat me to it

WassupJB

Smash Lord
this is exactly whats gonna go down

trash talk is just too good tho

also lol @ homie

you dont know the first thing about what a real homie is.

homie...
i see what you did there.

it's nonsensical arguing over semantics when you know very well what brian meant.

Owned!! lol

On another note. For the game being almost 10 years old, I figured most of us matured past the stage of senseless babble about who's better than who after playing for so many years..
Just a thought..

ownathon on yall niiggas.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Owned!! lol

Just a thought..

I dunno man, baseball, basketball, etc are all older than melee and they still go through the jousting match. One persons insult is anothers motivation to play that much better, that's the beauty of competition. Some players need something to prove to keep playing the game. Whether it be money, hype or both etc.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahaha my bad dajuan

anyway i just couldn't help thinking about hax$ talking about money he made off of smash and it's like... the mental capacity that let u become great at any one thing can and should be applied to anything. get real dog, are you still 16?!?! no wonder ur on ur own nuts

frotaz37

Smash Lord
hahaha my bad dajuan

anyway i just couldn't help thinking about hax$ talking about money he made off of smash and it's like... the mental capacity that let u become great at any one thing can and should be applied to anything. get real dog, are you still 16?!?! no wonder ur on ur own nuts
It's funny how obviously stoned you are.

Hax

Smash Champion
hahaha my bad dajuan

what the hell did you just say

stop making yourself look dumb

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
i havent been playing that long so i got an excuse!

sup warriorknight, ur a mad chill/cool dude
Word my neezy, you coming to apex?

edit: LOL i was about to edit my post to compliment warriorknight's ballerness but shroomed beat me to it
Lol word up. U said ur not coming to Apex right?

I dunno man, baseball, basketball, etc are all older than melee and they still go through the jousting match. One persons insult is anothers motivation to play that much better, that's the beauty of competition. Some players need something to prove to keep playing the game. Whether it be money, hype or both etc.
Yep thats always been the case for sure. Always great, just dumb when ppl start to get OD immature. (Has not happened here yet tho)

P.S.
I should be on that list of Falcons in NY son. NlGGAS just don't know yet or won't know till they get loved by the kidd lol.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Neighborhood Free should be making some free money off this....

S2J should have this easy too

took a nap and this place became a warzone

cool beans

jugfingers

Smash Champion
jug, please link me to your comprehensive trash talking guide that shows what we can and can't do. my version must be outdated.
I don't have a link but ill summarize the part about regional **** talk

1. if someone from another region wins a tournament in your region, it is reccomended you don't say ****.

2. If you have never in the history of smash, beaten a region in a regional crew battle, it is recommended that you don't say ****.

I hope this was helpful, pretty obvious stuff though.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Money match for pink slips yafeelme.

Lovin all this hype. Don't get raged irl, it's all just hype and fun. Don't take it too seriously, it is a game after all.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Money match for pink slips yafeelme.

Lovin all this hype. Don't get raged irl, it's all just hype and fun. Don't take it too seriously, it is a game after all.
word.

i'm old enough to remember biggie and pac dying. i don't want to see mango in a casket. you don't want prog diddy, hazz, hbk, cactuar, jman and crismas joining up with sting to do a song over a The Police sample.

that's just real talk.

[scientology]

Shroomed

Smash Master
I don't have a link but ill summarize the part about regional **** talk

1. if someone from another region wins a tournament in your region, it is reccomended you don't say ****.

2. If you have never in the history of smash, beaten a region in a regional crew battle, it is recommended that you don't say ****.

I hope this was helpful, pretty obvious stuff though.
im pretty sure if mango decided to play he would have won

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts despite the topics at hand!

Big shoutouts to everyone I played/friendlied/hungout/talked with!

I'm about to give a shoutout to everyone I came in contact with!

JB- Tournament was ****, now come over my house and let's chill like bosses.

D1- Mad cool man!

Vintage- Your jiggs is pretty good! Ggs

Darrel- Mad good, invite me over again. I'll come this time.

Blazin Arrow- Visit your aunt in antioch more often so we can play!

MacD- you ***** me!

Germ- Hella fun playing you, good ****! Let me come over and smash with you guys!

SFAT- Mad cool yo, let's play!

pewpewu- cool kid man

L- Too good, too cool

Trebor- Good seeig you as always, let's play mofugga!

BobbySiege- Too funny, let's get some games going sometime man.

BOB$- Good seeing you again, let's play again sometime

Violence- You're a really cool guy man, see you next tournament!

PockyD- thanks for letting me use your driver, I may need to use it again, lol

Digitalism- Come to antioch and play us Yoc kids! We miss you broda

HMW- Yeeeeeaaaah! Let's play son!

Phil- You're a good guy man, let's play!

SilentWolf- You're a cool dude, defintitly wanna play you sometime!

SuperRadBrian- Such a cool broski, let's play smash again and chill son!

Boback- I wanna see all those recordings! Good seeing you broda

Hostility- Long time no see, stay cool and let's play sometime!

Lucien- Too good, good ****, and see you next tournament man!

Cuba- Cool talking to you mid tourny, stay cool and keep smashing!

Onski- One cool dude, see you next cgc man.

MELEE- THANKS FOR BEING AN AMAZING GAME. <3

And everyone else I played but can't remember!

Sorry for the long post. Chyeeeaaah.

Kira-

Smash Champion
both because no one ever thought i was that good and because very few people have any idea the rapid improvement i have been undertaking
Yeah I heard from the grapevine that your Falco almost beat Jkun

HugS™

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazingly well run and exciting to be a part of. It's been a while since we've had a tournament like this on a regional level.

As for Hax, I think it takes a big man to admit a rival coast is better, especially after putting on such an outlying performance that doesn't nearly represent his skill level. The thing is, he coulda copped out and said our coast was still inferior, but he didn't.

I don't have 1 problem with him stating he was playing bad. Any dumbs*** could tell he was playing poorly and below his potential.

Now, with that being said, I believe his inability to deal with the pressure he placed on himself means that he has something MAJOR to work on aside from his abilities in the game. He needs to work on factors outside the game in order for him to realize his potential. Hax, you set yourself up for failure by coming all the way over here to prove yourself. I went to pound 4 to prove myself, and everyone knows where that got me. The pressure got to you, and you should focus on how to play your best, not how to become better. You're already good enough.

I honestly feel like I solved the puzzle. I know how to become my best self mentally, and how to deal with pressure perfectly. Imagine what things could be like if everyone felt like they played their best everytime. I'm in the process of analyzing my findings, so that I can further understand how it all ties together, and to tell others what I know.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
^ church

edit: glad you had a good time too hugo. thanks for the compliment as well, seeing as i did all the work running the tournament. <3 sheridan.

Top Bottom