• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
honestly

i dont know when im playing good or bad

i just say im playing good when i beat someone i dont normally beat or shouldn't

i say im playing bad when i lose to someone i normally beat or should beat

but yea i can't really tell hahaha

i feel capped out haha

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
I'm in the process of analyzing my findings, so that I can further understand how it all ties together, and to tell others what I know.
Hmm..

"I've concluded, in all of my 70 years of research, at my deathbed, and with my last thoughts, that what makes someone good or bad at a tournament is their reception to the crowd"

-HugS™

PS: "and coffee or adderall"

There, now don't get falcon punched and lose it all

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Hugs said some stuff.
Word. I (not that I am amazing) often play to prove myself and I can clearly see how it has affected my improvement and my performance.

lucien needs to help me cross that line man

im on the brink.....we need a training session lucien
Lucien training is soo legit.

Shout out to Lucien, thanks for all the simple but amazingly useful tips.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i had lots of fun, good stuff, i love norcal as always

i wish me and alan didn't suck it up so much in teams, we didn't have that chemistry anymore :(

can't wait to come back

my one regret is not playing people really, i always never want to really before hand, then after i'm/everyone is tired and it's all like meh

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hmm..

"I've concluded, in all of my 70 years of research, at my deathbed, and with my last thoughts, that what makes someone good or bad at a tournament is their reception to the crowd"

-HugS™

PS: "and coffee or adderall"

There, now don't get falcon punched and lose it all
LoL you're an odd one Rey.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=78783&page=1

For those of you interesting in what I was talking about as far as playing your best.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
lmfao kouryuu

i gave credit to the point where i called WC better than EC; i don't think i can give much more credit than that.
You're such a prideful mother****er. You think we need you to let us know that we're better? I thought this was concluded after Pound 4.

If you had stated otherwise, you would have sounded like an idiot. And I'm sure you're well aware of that. It's pretty obvious you're just saving face.

replicate played great (and he is a very good player imo) and i played like sh*t; that is the general consensus for the match because its the truth.
Of course, because if you played half as good as you normally do, Joe wouldn't stand a chance, right? And to say that it's the "truth" just makes it worse. Do you realize how douchey you come off when you john? Not to mention completely arrogant.

Joe beat you because he simply outplayed you. No doubt he was the reason you were playing "bad" in the set as well. Just accept it.

what neighborhood free said about 1 set being enough to evaluate who the better player is is ridiculous.
Learn to read.

he also completely left out option 3: you were having a bad day.
Because it's not an option as to why you were screwing up in your matches. Having a "bad day" is just a straight up john. Not surprised that you'd think that is an option.

is your logic that the moment a pro gets upsetted, the player that beat him is better than him? is arc better than darkrain/zhu better than m2k/etc?
LOL "PRO" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get over yourself, you dip****.

i'm not even gonna try to argue with people who haven't made a dime off of smash and don't know what they're talking about
Well, what can we say, we don't live in the EC hahaha

Man.. people really don't give you the **** you deserve. Maybe it's because the community is soft or that you're just a kid. I don't know but ****... you seriously need to grow up, and learn to take a loss.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
"If you can apply your subconscious mind to perform your most important and demanding of tasks, you'll perform more accurately, more quickly, more effectively and efficiently."

that's why i practice very specific things in my room ad nauseam (it helps that i find it a ton of fun w/ falco) so i can just trust mah muscle memory as much as possible

Adam M!

Smash Lord
mah bad, double post.

michael, hax is a little fukken kid. he has no idea what mindset it takes to compete at the highest level.

now watch him reply to this within, say, 30 minutes, proving my point.

Jun.

Smash Lord
mah bad, double post.

michael, hax is a little fukken kid. he has no idea what mindset it takes to compete at the highest level.

now watch him reply to this within, say, 30 minutes, proving my point.
You have somehow managed to engineer a catch22 against the kid

cool

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
i had lots of fun, good stuff, i love norcal as always

i wish me and alan didn't suck it up so much in teams, we didn't have that chemistry anymore :(

can't wait to come back

my one regret is not playing people really, i always never want to really before hand, then after i'm/everyone is tired and it's all like meh
Im getting better JUST FOR YOU! <3

Oh, and sup Kouryuu ^_~

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
wow idk who this kouryu guy is but he is def on my bad side. stfu and come see me wit some money u wack piece of ****. and wc is def NOT better than ec. all u have is mango and i guess lucky. everyone else is a joe shmoe like ur dumb *** and its so easy to prove once we start talkin about crew battles.

yea so say something *****

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kouryuu like, beat a forfeited silent wolf in pools at genesis then bragged to ERRRRRRRRRRRRONE about it. then i havent seen him in any tourney results since then

edit: japan > wc> ec get at me

Adam M!

Smash Lord
whats more important, placing top 50 at pound or winning a crew battle in part due to various factors of luck

not that i don't think wc wouldnt kill a crew battle but at that point u become a noob if ur talking about it and wouldn't participate. and i know neither of us has proved enough to be remotely worthy of consideration of a crew repping our regions...

Alukard

Smash Hero
RAAAAAAPEEEEE

first off ... i got my stuff settled IRL. So that means ... *dusts off controller* i can play again ... and start **** talking and entering singles!!!

=]

EVERYONE should be happy about that !!!! >=]

second ... i want to bet on nando cuz i like to bet ... i'll add **** talk as the time comes for ... wat pound ****in 5

ANYYYYYWAYYYYY ... me and g$ taking all teams money matches from here on out ... idgaf if u scorpion masters lil brother from cuba who is a savant and knows more then M2k .. put the bread up !

and as for singles ... well i just dusted off my controller ... i need to dust off the match up rust ...

o and EC fo' Lyfe ... kouryu ... MM in SSf4 at rom3 or the next GSG????

P.S. .... Neighborhood P ... u really know how to make that blood boil ... too bad ur not amazingly good ... no disrespect but **** u can make *****z bet 100$ like its nothing ... nando is like 15 ... thats like his whole summer job pay ... NOW U KNOW HE's GONNA TAP ... he didn't work all of july to give it to u SON! LOL

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah and i wipe my *** with $100 dollar bills but that doesnt mean [insert trash talk]

we can mm too if you'd like ;). i'm not quite ready to mm ec's elite but you're far from ec's elite imo

Alukard

Smash Hero
yeah and i wipe my *** with $100 dollar bills but that doesnt mean [insert trash talk]

we can mm too if you'd like ;). i'm not quite ready to mm ec's elite but you're far from ec's elite imo
LMFAO ...

ur a jerk =[

but i'll humbly accept ... ESPECIALLY if ur giving me till pound 5

betta be ready to unplug ur controller and
*insert that bread in my pocket* ... ok so i lied about humbly ... sue me ... ur good at hyping up a future loss

DIP!!!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LMFAO ...

ur a jerk =[

but i'll humbly accept ... ESPECIALLY if ur giving me till pound 5

betta be ready to unplug ur controller and
*insert that bread in my pocket* ... ok so i lied about humbly ... sue me ... ur good at hyping up a future loss

DIP!!!
hahaha it's all love at heart but i like competition =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
as do i since i accepted ...

anyway ... i'm doneskies for the night ...

i hope this **** is as poppin as it was 2-4 hours ago ... so i can have sumthing to read tmr morning as eat my mangu con salchichon!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
o and EC fo' Lyfe ... kouryu ... MM in SSf4 at rom3 or the next GSG????
Do you go to Evo? If so, we'll MM next year (I don't travel for Smash). We'll do 100$ or if you want, we can go for 500$. It's all on you. Nothing less than 100 though.

Claw vs Juri (I presume) ft5. Sounds good (If it's more than 500, we'll do ft10)?

You better brush up on the match up cuz that ***** is FREE.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
wow idk who this kouryu guy is but he is def on my bad side. stfu and come see me wit some money u wack piece of ****. and wc is def NOT better than ec. all u have is mango and i guess lucky. everyone else is a joe shmoe like ur dumb *** and its so easy to prove once we start talkin about crew battles.

yea so say something *****
LOL G gettin off

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im not going to apex but i am going to pound 5.

and $20 is nice and all and i'll be glad to take your money but if it's a HYPE mm

i'd rather do $50 minimum or $100

because $20 mms are for sick mms with n1ggas like s2j and lucien and other good players

taking 20 bucks from a noob isn't good enough. id rather humiliate
i remember that time you humiliated shroomed... i gotta see this **** against nando.

pockyD

Smash Legend
P.S. .... Neighborhood P ... u really know how to make that blood boil ... too bad ur not amazingly good ... no disrespect but **** u can make *****z bet 100$ like its nothing ... nando is like 15 ... thats like his whole summer job pay ... NOW U KNOW HE's GONNA TAP ... he didn't work all of july to give it to u SON! LOL
naw man

if you win you don't have to pay

where's the confidence

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Do you go to Evo? If so, we'll MM next year (I don't travel for Smash). We'll do 100$ or if you want, we can go for 500$. It's all on you. Nothing less than 100 though.

Claw vs Juri (I presume) ft5. Sounds good (If it's more than 500, we'll do ft10)?

yea so lets just ignore g$'s post because everyones such a ***** when the logic comes it.

**** YOU!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero

god dam ***** is mad ****ing cocky ...

i'm not betting 100$ on video games ...

i'm down for a 20$ ...

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Word NlGGAS is being NlGGAS and making me wanna money match them too.
Money Matches vs my BOwser at Apex? Any takers?

Don't worry, bowser is super terrible :)

Top Bottom