• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i like how you guys are trying to place wagers on matches with pb&j. the guy probably cant even feed himself let alone donate $100 to dajuans pocket.

edit: also even if he did take you up on the 100 bucks, he probably wouldnt pay you anyways
LOOOOOOL

Agreed completely.

Stop johning like a ****ing ***** Hax. Is it really that hard to give your opponent credit? It's funny how when you lose, you're the only one messing up and your opponent wasn't playing anything less than perfect.

You got *****, accept it and shut the **** up.

Must feel good to live your life vicariously through others.

My shoutouts:

East Coast - Stay Free.
i miss you

re everyone coming in to hype up nando:

1. put money on him
2. if he's so good why isnt he accepting my mm

i am trying not to get my hopes up because i am REALLY excited that this guy might not suck and this might be EXACTLY what i was looking for, but part of me feels like they're just hyping this random dude up as a joke to like scare me or something and it's really never gonna go down =/

cause trust i'll talk to plank and we can make this a big event at p5 with recording and commentary and screaming and ****. i'm down as FLUCK

ps djn you suck. you're the best samus on the ec, right? well, if we're not counting ihsp... so why did hax lose to darrell? ZOMG UR TRAINING IS SOOOO GOOT.

i'm down to $50 mm you in a second but i dun think u can afford it

D

Deleted member

I'll MM Nando too at Rom3 50 dollars

so i'll have 2 50 dollar MM sets against G-reg and Nando

Hax

Smash Champion
lmfao kouryuu

i gave credit to the point where i called WC better than EC; i don't think i can give much more credit than that. replicate played great (and he is a very good player imo) and i played like sh*t; that is the general consensus for the match because its the truth.

what neighborhood free said about 1 set being enough to evaluate who the better player is is ridiculous. he also completely left out option 3: you were having a bad day. is your logic that the moment a pro gets upsetted, the player that beat him is better than him? is arc better than darkrain/zhu better than m2k/etc? i'm not even gonna try to argue with people who haven't made a dime off of smash and don't know what they're talking about

My shoutouts:

kouryuu & neighborhood free - stay free

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Agreed completely.

Stop johning like a ****ing ***** Hax. Is it really that hard to give your opponent credit? It's funny how when you lose, you're the only one messing up and your opponent wasn't playing anything less than perfect.

You got *****, accept it and shut the **** up

i don't remember hax getting annihilated at any point in the tournament. yeah he lost sets but it wasn't like he got **** on and walked out of the venue looking like mr hankey. it was a huge upset he lost to darrell and replicate being that neither player was supposedly on his level. **** is mango using his 3rd alt to jv 4 stock zhu's falco, m2k's sheik not being able to take games off of scorpion mater's mario day one of gsg, or lucien 4 stocking falcomist. nothing like that happened to hax. he simply lost a set, that **** happens to everyone, it just looks worse with hype behind it.

i gotta co-sign the statements on johning though. i would quote number 2 of adam's post but fuuck it.. he knows it's legit.

Must feel good to live your life vicariously through others.
dems is definitely fighting words.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
@ Kanzaki: you wanna add more money in my pockets? and im taking 100$ from that dude not 20$

@Kouryuu: He didn't just give Replicate credit but the whole WC and i've seen what he does to Fox i dnt think he played his best. Good **** to Replicate though not hating on him and why would you ever agree with neighborhood free?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey adam, if not sheik, who do you main?
If not falco, I might be down for a friendly MM
(oxymoron?)
when I get back to the wc.
Ill prolly be really down a for a bunch of smaller 5-10 buck MMs with WC's finest too. Hope that i get a bunch more practice here on the ec while im still here tho. If not. . . well see. . . I still might. . .

and dont worry wc, Im most likely going to be at apex and will be repping norcal.
If im on spot I def have the ability to make brackets so dont worry =D

jugfingers

Smash Champion
mario > doc

this man knows the truth.

it's nearly impossible to ever truly settle unless it's on something like MW territory imo because home field advantage means a lot in smash and i havent heard anyone ever talk about it
wtf

then stop saying west is better than east because of a west coast tourney that an East Coast player won.

lol.

until west coast beats east coast in a crew battle at a national you can't say ****.

Shroomed

Smash Master
@ Kanzaki: you wanna add more money in my pockets? and im taking 100$ from that dude not 20$

@Kouryuu: He didn't just give Replicate credit but the whole WC and i've seen what he does to Fox i dnt think he played his best. Good **** to Replicate though not hating on him and why would you ever agree with neighborhood free?
so u vs adam for $100?

let's start the side bets

i will keep track of all of mine

hax is tha homie <3, but u lost because DURING that set replicate outplayed you

not saying he could do it everytime

D

Deleted member

you delusional east coasters need to refer to m2k's post

nando wanna do the MM? i'll do between 10-50

Adam M!

Smash Lord
lol @ noobs noobing up the thread. it's so boring getting into these things with uncreative and unintelligent people. i need guys like lunin and sheridan! an actual challenge!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
you guys are sleeping on nando?

looooooooooooooooooooool

how much money is the wc losing

i want in on this

remember wc, just because you havent heard of some of our players doesnt mean we arent good :]

$10 on nando

@p

noob last time i checked you got ***** by a roy that only used d tilt

and you were using shiek lololololol

jugfingers

Smash Champion
m2k aint east coast *****

and why does everyone think a crew battle is the best way to judge?
we lost the genesis crew battle because of how it was captained (or rather not really captained by anyone) rather than player ability

then why is he speaking for east, and has been on East coast crew every crew battle lol

stop the johns and beat east in a crew battle already.

you delusional east coasters need to refer to m2k's post
nando wanna do the MM? i'll do between 10-50
west is obviously better, but you gotta prove it before you can talk.

all im sayin is trash talking etiquette prohibits players from talking smack about a region they have never beaten in a crew battle because of a tournament they didn't win.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'll match ur $10 jona

and we still have our own MM right?

/agree with brian

i wish i had a recording of D1 sayin "THA PRESSHA" haha

S l o X

Smash Champion
why does it matter what coast is better . . . it doesn't matter. really just creating hostility and luls towards each side.

*****s gonna be mad when the ****in south LOL the SOUTH is winning nationals and europe is winning internationals.

quit, both coasts suck.

p.s we'd do fine without m2k if you guys don't play with your retired player. i don't know what ya guys are talkin about? im sure it'd be close if anything. also replicate gonna be top 5 in cali soon. kid is modest and doesnt afraid of anything

D

Deleted member

why does it matter what coast is better . . . it doesn't matter. really just creating hostility and luls towards each side.

*****s gonna be mad when the ****in south LOL the SOUTH is winning nationals and europe is winning internationals.

quit, both coasts suck.
eat a fuken **** u fuken f@ggot piece of sht southie

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
ps djn you suck. you're the best samus on the ec, right? well, if we're not counting ihsp... so why did hax lose to darrell? ZOMG UR TRAINING IS SOOOO GOOT.

i'm down to $50 mm you in a second but i dun think u can afford it
First of all, I never trained Hax. Even though he lives in my city, we almost never play each other except for probably teams a bit.

Second of all, thats very true sir. I definitely can't afford a money match of that price at the moment lol. Although in the future if we're both at the same tourney, I would be down.

Lastly, my Samus destroyed you in a money match at Genesis. Thank you.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
no one on WC is johning. what we are doing is trying to get the MM SET IN STONE (notice how everyone keeps dodging me and shroomed's requests?)

anyway, even if we WERE talking ish...

if we know we're better why would we have to wait til we proved it to talk ish? wouldn't it be more satisfying to do it before? all it really does is show how confident we are... too confident for nando apparently cuz he won't accept the big bucks (broke *** little kid. if all y'all pros vouch for him i'm sure you'll stake him for the mm, right? all ur doing is getting more return on ur investment...)

Hey adam, if not sheik, who do you main?
If not falco, I might be down for a friendly MM
(oxymoron?)
when I get back to the wc.
Ill prolly be really down a for a bunch of smaller 5-10 buck MMs with WC's finest too.
sounds like a blast! i main falco. fox is my secondary so i'm down to mm u with him too.

[nonsense deleted]
you don't get a voice til you $100 mm me. "my word and my balls are all i have..."

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey hax who won that $10 MM between you and fly amanita?

i had to go

after adam wins me money i'll MM you for more and we can do like $20 jona =)

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman

@ P you're a dum **** just get outta here N free i been accepted

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
you don't get a voice til you $100 mm me. "my word and my balls are all i have..."
are you comin to rom3?

if ur not then shut up

if you are and i have the 100

ill b glad to take ur money

if not we can do it for less

and i can still take your money

@shroomed

ok so when nando wins are we gonna have to do it for 5? lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
All this EC and WC stuff man lol.

All in all. The bottom line is "NlGGAS is NlGGAS, NlGGAS is the BlTCH3S, and BlTCH3S is the NlGGAS."

Peace out and hope to see ya at Apexteezy!!

p.s. most ppl are gonna set up the money matches. Then the day of the tourney comes and they never happen lol. Start saving the money now ppl.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
If ya don't think my training is legit, then I'm part of the reason why this following person is as good as he is today. Although he'll always be my apprentice and I still coach/teach him sh*t once in a blue: Jman

These young kids get mad good so fast lol.
2nd'd. Say what you want, but I'd be lying if I said that he never helped me.(even if it wasnt him saying anything.) Hes a great player to go against when you want to play to learn.

lol P thinking he can beat nando. He bout to get dipped!!!!!

lol m2k you are not east coast anymore.

Phil kinda dropped some knowledge.

who cares about who is better in all honesty.

replicate is good.

YO i'll put 10 in for nando when this happens. by pound 5 hes is gonna be a force. I hope you dun play any space animals P/adam.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i remember when the ec wasn't this b*tchy

i wonder if all the newer kids being dbags is why EC melee has been stagnant for so long

the new guard on the EC blows

the new guard on the WC *****

and talking about who's better is pointless

i don't know why you EC randoms spend your time coming into WC threads and spouting baseless nonsense

Bob Money

Smash Ace
S2J , that's who I forgot to play friendlies with. I'm amazed at how much better you've gotten since you could hardly L-cancel at Mango Juice. Well hopefully next time.

Shout-outs maybe l8er

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yessss mission accomplished

this is awesome

lol *** u sheridan. re-looking thru the bracket y'all didnt get ***** as badly as i thought. a little too much regional pride on my end, although i really don't understand why i have any regional pride considering i know very well how ridiculous it is

OH WELL

Top Bottom