• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

Jun.

Smash Lord
I still can't believe you people are stupid enough to announce to the world that you use illegal drugs through forum posts.
I'm pretty sure whatever is said online is hearsay and won't even ever come close to incriminating anyone in a trial. How else would /b/ even exist.

i wanna see the m2k vs scorp vids.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure whatever is said online is hearsay and won't even ever come close to incriminating anyone in a trial. How else would /b/ even exist.

i wanna see the m2k vs scorp vids.
if jayz, rick ross, jadakiss, camron, snoop dogg, lil wayne, styles p, dmx, etc for hellla more mc's, can admit to using and selling drugs then nothing happen...than something as anonymous as someone on the internet admitting they do....*yawn* i doubt anyone could get caught up.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Well that's insane.

Seeing as Jman and PC are probably better than everyone on your coast except for Mango.

Lucky and SS are around PC's level and may be better than him but you definitely don't have the top 5 players.

Plus Tec0 went over there and ****ed **** up so idk.
How is a lineup of:

Mango
SS
HugS
Lucky
Zhu

not better than any other region's top 5?

I'm thinking the best comp would be:

M2k
Jman
Hbox
PP
Hax

Amazing crew, but you'd still have no answer for Mango.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
the answer for mango would be m2k take 3 stocks

then jman and hope he takes the last stock without losing a stock

and im pretty sure that after mango jman can 2 stock everyone else so

idk

Alukard

Smash Hero
How is a lineup of:

Mango
SS
HugS
Lucky
Zhu

not better than any other region's top 5?

I'm thinking the best comp would be:

M2k
Jman
Hbox
PP
Hax

Amazing crew, but you'd still have no answer for Mango.
god dam at ur sig hugo LOL

and i dunno ... one of them can definitely come out and dent mango hard enough ... everyone just has to make sure they can poop on the other four from WC

D

Deleted member

Lucien may be a candidate for 10 man crew battle but top 5?

too early to tell, east coast has a million competent shieks as composed to our 3-4 , etc..

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Lucien may be a candidate for 10 man crew battle but top 5?

too early to tell, east coast has a million competent shieks as composed to our 3-4 , etc..
we only have like

tope
alu
plank

thats it lol

unless im forgetting

HugS™

Smash Lord
no offense hugo, but:

Mango
SS
Lucien
Lucky
Zhu

sounds better
No offense to Lucien, but I've proven myself for longer. My consistency is solid, and my level of experience is unquestionable.

I've also remained a solid 2nd on our rankings, and I don't think I'm under consideration for any kind of move down either. My results have been as solid/consistent as his, and more so than others.

Lucien has been amazing as of late. I understand people are extremely hesitant to consider the exclusion of Lucky/Zhu/Jeff, and are quick to wanna kick the Samus Vet who seems to win when he supposedly shouldn't. But really, I've earned top 5 status on the WC in every possible way.

You wanna talk about the resourcefulness of a Sheik over a Samus, then you got something going I guess. Otherwise, I am top 5 in the West Coast. Simple.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i think hugs would be good vs hbox

and hbox would probably wreck lucien

because he ***** amsah but idk could b different

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think hugs would be good vs hbox

and hbox would probably wreck lucien

because he ***** amsah but idk could b different
jiggs owns samus ... free

well if they know wat they are doing its pretty ugly for our sexy ho in a suit

HugS™

Smash Lord
They wouldn't waste me on Hbox.

They got 2 solid spacies that need to get robbed of stocks that they never planned on losing.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
No offense to Lucien, but I've proven myself for longer. My consistency is solid, and my level of experience is unquestionable.

I've also remained a solid 2nd on our rankings, and I don't think I'm under consideration for any kind of move down either. My results have been as solid/consistent as his, and more so than others.

Lucien has been amazing as of late. I understand people are extremely hesitant to consider the exclusion of Lucky/Zhu/Jeff, and are quick to wanna kick the Samus Vet who seems to win when he supposedly shouldn't. But really, I've earned top 5 status on the WC in every possible way.

You wanna talk about the resourcefulness of a Sheik over a Samus, then you got something going I guess. Otherwise, I am top 5 in the West Coast. Simple.
Hugs is a better player who has seen and done much more than me. Not to mention way more experience at high pressure situations. The big stage still effects me and due to my inexperience, I have much higher chance of choking. Not to mention that I am still pretty sloppy with my combos, tech chasing, and edgeguards. Those are things that time can fix however.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hbox would wreck everyone else then lol
nooooottttt really..

lucky knows how to play against a puff. coughmangocough

jeff knows how to play against a puff. coughkingcough

zhu knows how to .. well he knows how.

but theres no way they would get wrecked by hbox.

Top Bottom