• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Anth0ny

Smash Master
No one has really posted in the official thread, so I guess I'll just ask here...

Who's reaching T9? And what games will you be playing? I'll be going for Melee and Brawl (I suck way too much at SFII or III :p )

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Thats odd, last time I checked the brawl scene is in full swing with lots of developement and competition.
Wait, isn't there a tournament in Ottawa that we're going to this weekend that already has 62+ entrants?

^Is not sorry for that.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Kio, come to David's/Marco's/My house, we practice all the time. Melee still lives, we're looking to throw a tourney at the end of the summer that west coast and quebec wants to attend again. We just don't have a gigantic newb population like the brawl community, so it seems smaller ;)

peterx

Smash Apprentice
................. I have nothing to do, any fests soon? And does anyone know where I can find some 1st party gamecube controllers?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Maaan, I don't even really want to hate on you guys and melee, do and play whatever you guys like.

This is all just blowback from how you guys went out of your way to hate on brawl and those who play it SOOO hard even though we completely didn't deserve that bull****. Hell you guys even still have anti brawl signatures and still are trying to convert people who play brawl back to melee like religious warriors or something.

These are the reasons I get a kick from injecting some harsh truth into you guys every once and a while.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maaan, I don't even really want to hate on you guys and melee, do and play whatever you guys like.

This is all just blowback from how you guys went out of your way to hate on brawl and those who play it SOOO hard even though we completely didn't deserve that bull****. Hell you guys even still have anti brawl signatures and still are trying to convert people who play brawl back to melee like religious warriors or something.

These are the reasons I get a kick from injecting some harsh truth into you guys every once and a while.
Here's an interesting discussion I read on that.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4818942&postcount=5044

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Peter, there's a fest at David's tmrw from 2 and onwards. (This msg is also for Kio and others xD)
Nate, say what you want about "truth" and the melee community. We're quite alive and enjoying our skill based version of smash.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
aww, I probably wont be able to make it, I made some plans for a movie a couple of minutes ago...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
people are getting kicked out at like

11 - 12 probably

so yeah if you show at 8 it's no big deal raynex never shows up before 7 anyways

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
<_< I "lol....no"-ed because i think that dumb joke is just horribly overplayed to the point where its beyond annoying. Hell i thought over 9000 and laser collection was overplayed <_<

Top Bottom