• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
what tournament is coming up that could potentially have people from quebec, west coast and usa? i would have said that T9 thing but there are so few posts in the thread...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
what tournament is coming up that could potentially have people from quebec, west coast and usa? i would have said that T9 thing but there are so few posts in the thread...
The biggest I could think of is Bugs tourny. I believe some people from the US are coming up. Not sure about quebec or west coast.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Harvey's is where it's at, Price Chopper is soft tingz.

Anyway, shhh, I'm Gimpyfishing.

bowser
No price chopper is sick. Thiers so many girls in the PC i applied in, also its in the beach area =) mad *****es.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ ****, is it really that bad?

time to work in kfc since i live right beside it XD

idea

Smash Master
my cousin worked at sobey's and didn't like it either. grocery stores are really busy, really boring, and you don't really have a place to sit down...plus you're mostly in those little cashier boxes all day. but it's pretty late to apply for summer jobs anyway. for some reason you have to apply months early to get a job somewhere. stupid real world.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i failed in appliying too.
**** months before ? **** XD
dont worry.
i'll waveshine my way into working in PC

Top Bottom