• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LOL @ I.B's location.

Also. I miss this thread.

Aswell, I'm surprised there isn't any flaming on GTA for the forfeit thing @ ToS5 lol. lawlz.

ALSO. I swear everytime I see peterx post, it's about him dying of boredom and wants to play at a fest. Has anyone helped him with this? LOL

Europhoria

Smash Lord
He came to David's once.
We were kinda at Marco's all of last week though. I'm learning to deal with space animal shield pressure gayness Azen style. Adnan, we must converse. >_>

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
don't mind the scrub from brampton
he's just lost
ur not 4 serial at all,
im not lost yo, i want to play IB in a marth ditto even though i know i'll lose, i'll at least get better at ****inng marth dittos

because i suck at dittos as much as u suck at link andy :)

I.B

Smash Lord
tougher than Nigerian hair My criteria compared to your career just isnt fair I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed.
through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet in my mind cuz I dont write **** cuz I aint got time

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet in my mind cuz I dont write **** cuz I aint got time
Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar, And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha cha chopper

I.B

Smash Lord
Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar, And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha cha chopper
Sister, brother, son, daughter, father, mother fu*k a copper got that maserati dancing on the bridge, pus*y poppin

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Sister, brother, son, daughter, father, mother fu*k a copper got that maserati dancing on the bridge, pus*y poppin
Tell the coppers: hahahaha you can't catch em, you can't stop em, I go by them goon rules if you can't beat em then you *bop* em

I.B

Smash Lord
Tell the coppers: hahahaha you can't catch em, you can't stop em, I go by them goon rules if you can't beat em then you *bop* em
You can't man em then you mop em, you cant stand em then you drop em, you pop em cuz we pop em like orville redenbacher

Top Bottom